Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plantbug

Posted by karyn1 MD 7 (bhkalen@aol.com) on
Sat, Jan 20, 07 at 13:04

Plantbug sent me some great native gingers in a trade we did a couple months ago.
Karyn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plantbug

Terrific lady! And one of my favorite, regular traders.
Excellent taste in plants, generous and prompt with trades.

Hey! Is it Spring yet?

o

Plantbug was one of the very first members I ever traded plants with.

I knew after I received her end, that I had a lot to learn about packaging.

Great trader...would trade with her again for sure.

Sue

o

I just received a box full of beautiful plants. This was my second great trade with Plantbug.
Karyn

o

I just did a plant trade with Jeanette. Very generous and kind . Would trade with her again anytime. : )

o

this lady has some of the most interesting and "different" plants. she sent more than was bargained for. i hope to get to trade with her again. she packaged the plants beautifully and all were labeled so nicely, even sent plant tags that i could place in the pots with the plants. and lastly, she is so gracious. a true lady. thank you, plantbug. barb

o

Plantbug, you are one of best! Thank you for sending such healthy and unusual plants. And I agree with Barb...they were packaged and marked like a pro trader.
Elaine

o

Opps...missed rating Bug for our spring trade...It was great as usual.

Additionally, she sent me a very nice surprise that I received in today. It was some very special native wildflowers she knew I was wanting so badly....no trade necessary...just because she is a sweetie who loves to share and make folks happy.

Thanks again Bug!

Sue

o

Great trade - thanks again
Pam

o

I had a wonderful trade with her. She was very understanding and flexible and sent wonderful, well packaged plants. I would gladly trade with her again.

o

I just completed a trade with Plantbug.Communication was good and she is very prompt.Thanks!

o

• Posted by mrao77 TX US zone 7 (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 15, 11 at 16:42

We swapped Cannas, she is wonderful lady, great trade. Look forward to more! Thank you!
mrao77

o

What beautiful plants! What generous amounts! Oh, those roots! Gorgeous! Thank you plantbug!

o

anybody out there who knows Plantbug's address and can email me in the next hour or so? I started preparing a couple of boxes of plants for her before realizing we'd exchanged 15 messages but I never asked her address!
(I've emailed her, so I'm sure I can send them tomorrow - would just like to save the day of sitting around...

thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here