Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
birdlady_10

Posted by medontdo 5b (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 17, 08 at 13:50

janet is a real keeper!! she sent me bonuses, and she is generous, fast, and so nice!! i really like trading with her!! i would recomend trading with janet anyday!! i can't wait till i have something she will like again!! :')) thanks!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: birdlady_10

LOL...I started a thread for her also,seems it is making it's way down the page and this one is still up,so I copied my comments from the other thread to this one in case it disappears,this trader deserves great feed back! :D

Hi! I just received Jan's end of our trade and I was completely blown away by her generousity! She sent way more than I ever expected! She is such a nice person and great trader,I hope to trade again!:) Thanks again Jan you are awesome!:)
~Angie

o

Just finished a trade with Jan she is very generous with her seeds. Hope to trade with her again in the near future.

o

Just finished another AWESOME trade with Jan!! she is one of the very best traders we have!! WOW was i TOTALLY blown away when i got her package!! totally made my day after the day we had!! she is just something else!! **big huge smile** THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ~Medo

o

Had a great trade with Jan. Would trade again for sure. Thank you! Michele

o

Finished my first trade with Jan. She is quick, incredibly generous and a real nice gal. Hope to trade again with her in the future. : )

Cindy

o

Jan sent my seed promptly and is very generous. ****
Really appreciate her efforts.

Judy

o

Completed a great trade with Jan in February. I'm working on getting caught up on my reviews, sorry this is so late, Jan. Excellent communication, prompt mailing, excellent trade. Looking forward to the next one!

Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here