Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
prhart

thosedarnsqurls

prhart
17 years ago

I have traded with her for the past six years. She has an impressive knowledge of plants, an excellent variety of trading material and is always prompt in her trades. She's the kind of person who makes the GW such a great site!

Comments (28)

• plantbug
    17 years ago

I do enjoy trading with thosedarnsqurls.

• irishdescended
    17 years ago

I just finished a trade with Dawn. Very nice person and a great trader. : )

• recipesaver2
    16 years ago

I have traded with her in the past and she is a generous trader.
    Jean
    recipesaver2

• audrey_gw
    16 years ago

I just completed a fine trade with Dawn. She's a very prompt and conscientious trader.

• wetdogfarm (z3b,MN)
    16 years ago

I have traded with Dawn 3 times. She always has something interesting and is a good communicator. A pleasure. I know we will do more trading.

• Melinda Hagen
    16 years ago

Rec'd a box of wonderful plants last week from Dawn! I was thrilled with them and all packed nicely! Very timely and sent when she said.
    Would trade again anytime! Melinda

• Iris GW
    16 years ago

She is a first rate trader, I'll agree. I would trade with her any time.

• wetdogfarm (z3b,MN)
    16 years ago

Another great trade for us in August. Thanks Dawn!

• audrey_gw
    16 years ago

Just completed another great trade with Dawn. Thanks!

• barbcoleus
    16 years ago

I had a couple of great trades with Dawn. Thanks!!!!YOu and your plants are first rate!

• plantaholics
    16 years ago

While I haven't yet traded with Dawn, she did send me some seeds this fall and I was thrilled with them. She is a wonderful person to talk to and very generous. Thank you so much Dawn!

Jase

• suecirish
    15 years ago

I just completed a very nice trade with Dawn. Good communication arranging the trade and she sent the seeds out very quickly.
    Sue

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Dawn is wonderful. Very nice person and sends nice seeds quickly. One of the best. She has a great list too. Barb

• bigred
    15 years ago

Completed yet another wonderful trade with Dawn this week. Excellent as always. Highly recommend Dawn. Can't say enough about the wonderful plants I get from her.

Peggy

• dcarpenter
    15 years ago

I just completed a trade with Dawn.
    Amazing trade! The box was stuffed full of goodies.
    The packaging was awesome. I learned a lot from her.
    She also sent my box to me before I even shipped mine to her.
    I would love to trade with her again.
    Amazing plants!

Darlene

• tidewaterlilly
    15 years ago

Just did a plant trade with dawn, she sent nice size beautiful rooted plants, packed very well, and labeled clearly, great trade, thanks dawn, vickie

• Nancy
    14 years ago

I can't add anything that hasn't already been said. I'd trade with her again in a heartbeat. Thanks Dawn!

• bigred
    14 years ago

Two more back to back trades in the past month or so w/ Dawn. It's like Christmas morning,openinbg a box of goodies from her.

Peggy

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    13 years ago

Just completed a wonderful trade with thosedarnsqurls. Dawn was very prompt and generous. She also kindly took the time to explain how to sow several things I was not familiar with, which I really appreciate!
    Would love to trade with thosedarnsquirls again someday.
    Thanks Dawn!
    CMK (Christin)

• ruthz
    13 years ago

Dawn is a pleasure to trade with; a good communicator and extraordinarily generous. She sent some very unusual seeds!

• seedmoney
    12 years ago

My first swap with Dawn was a complete pleasure. She sent her end and included a bonus pack of seeds so elusive I didn't dare include them on my "wants" list--amazing!
    Gratefully,
    seedmoney

• orgogal
    12 years ago

Truly great trader - wonderful wonderful wonderful.
    Thank you!

• ricjo22
    12 years ago

Had an excellent trade with Dawn.Very generous with rare seed.thank you Ric

• claysoil
    11 years ago

Good communicator, flexible, prompt, concerned that I was happy with the trade....look forward to trading with her again.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    11 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Dawn. Good communications arranging the trade and the seeds arrived promptly. I would highly recommend her and trade with her again.

• kchd
    11 years ago

Just completed an amazing trade with Dawn last week. Wow! Wonderful looking plants, packed so well (I'm taking notes on a few tricks)! Some real special lovelies came out of that box! Thanks so much for an awesome trade!
    Katie

• mrs.b_in_wy
    9 years ago

I just received the seeds Dawn sent. Everything arrived in in good shape. Thank you for trading!

• irishdescended
    9 years ago

Wow did a trade with her back in 2007. Just finished a great trade with her. She sent gorgeous plants. Will be doing another trade next spring. I truly look forward to it and would highly recommend trading with her if you are lucky enough to get the chance. Darla.

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz