Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
micki777

Adoptee

micki
12 years ago

Eileen has been most generous to me and has sent me two bundles of the best seeds. She has also helped me so much with her wealth of information from my very first days here on how to make and prepare containers to different germination rates and EVERYTHING in between. Her seeds are packaged most professionally. First on the outside of each tiny zip lock baggie is almost all the information you need to grow the flower from zone hardiness, height, bloom color etc. Every packet has both the Botanical name and the common name. She also helped me with by sending me a copy of her spreadsheet which I used most. This really helped me a lot because many of the seeds she was giving me were already listed with detailed information.

I have offered her different seeds but she won't take anything other than a SASBE. We have sent emails back and forth since the beginning and she is also an excellent photographer. She has excellent germination, and I feel lucky to be learning from one of the best. She is professional in everyway.

Micki

Comment (1)

Sponsored