Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
EricaBraun

Posted by LullabyF360 8a (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 7, 14 at 14:20

Responded to my free veggie pack. Followed instructions perfectly & sent out the correct postage quickly.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: EricaBraun

Had a great trade with Erica! She was very prompt sending her seeds (which arrived in excellent condition), very generous with what she sent, and very nice to deal with. I definitely recommend her as an excellent GW trader! :)

o

I had a wonderful trade with Erica! Seeds were generous and well packaged. Hope to trade again soon :)

o

I love trading with Erica! Her colorful seed envelopes are worth saving and the seeds are a generous amount.

She's a very special person!

Susie

o

Erica was a delight to trade with. Nice communications, quick mailing, seeds safely nested in clever hand-folded envelopes. I would trade with her again in the future. Jen

o

Had a great trade with Erica, even though she was listing for trades, I didn't have anything she wanted. She was still willing to do a sase and she even sent more than I was asking for. Will surely trade with her again. Many THANKS Erica

o

Great seed trade with Erica a few weeks ago. Timely, organized, good seed amounts. A very good new trader, highly recommend her.

This post was edited by kilngod on Sat, Feb 22, 14 at 18:23

o

Just had a great trade with Erica. Everything sent promptly and neatly and with a sweet card included. My veggie garden is going to be stocked up nicely thanks to her! Erica was just a pleasure to deal with - generous and kind - and I would highly recommend her to anyone. : )

~ Jen

o

Received trade quickly! Pleasure to deal with!

o

Erica responded to my offer of seeds for postage. She has excellent communication skills and was a pleasure to deal with. Hope to have the opportunity to swap with her again.

o

My second trade with Erica. Great communications, quick mailing, nice seeds. Thanks Erica, Jen

o

Great trade. Would definitely trade again.

Artemis

o

She is such a pleasant person to trade with! I look forward to more trades in the future. :)

o

Have had multiple trades with Erica and would trade many more times. She's fun to communicate with and ships very fast--even Saturdays. Thanks, Erica!

o

I received a nice seed trade from Erica who is a pleasure to trade with. Her communication is polite, and I can just tell she is a sweet person...would trade again anytime!

o

Great trade with EricaBraun. Nicely packaged and prompt. Definitely recommend. Thank you EricaBraun!

o

Erica is a fantastic GW trader. I would gladly trade with her again in the future.

o

Had a great trade with Erica. Thank you!!!

o

We traded again. Erica is a very sweet person and so much fun to email. You will not be disappointed! :)

o

She added more than I asked for - so generous! The seeds came with a very sweet hand written card. Also, she sent the seeds in these very cute tiny envelopes. She's so crafty. She is highly recommended!

o

i've done 2 trades with erica. communication, packaging were top shelf. highly recommended.

o

Erica was a great host for the 2014 4th of July Seed Swap. She answered everyone's posts quickly and with great enthusiasm. She sent a great selection of seeds back with plenty of time before the 4th. I would highly recommend her for hosting future group swaps. Thanks Erica! Jen

o

• Posted by sdambr 7a Long Island (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 25, 14 at 16:55

Absolutely fabulous. Erica hosted the 4th of July seed swap and has totally outdone herself!

o

Erica's 4th of July seed swap was so fun! Her theme was any flower or vegetable that is red, white, or blue. I was pleased with the assortment she sent and would love to participate again. She is a super hostess and organizer. Thank you Erica!

o

Just had a great trade with Erica! The seeds were all nicely packed and labeled and she even sent extras. :). I'd be happy to trade again any time!

o

To begin with, Erica is an exemplary GW trader extraordinaire;...generous nearly beyond belief. If you are even remotely considering trading with Erica, you'd totally be remiss not to do so. Erica absolutely rocks! I can't possibly recommend her as an GW trader highly enough! - Should have posted this at least three days ago, really, but life gets kinda weird sometimes and I'm no more immune than anyone else. - Bottom line: You'll totally love dealing with Erica, don't pass-up the opportunity!

o

Erica's generosity goes beyond words as I have found myself nearly speechless reading her reviews. I too am new to Seed Trading and the forum. I hope to repay that generosity to her as well as to other new members. She's an Excellent member with a capitol "E" to follow as an example. For: a "Quick and Professional" delivery. "Extra Effort"... enclosed a warm and cheery Thank You card... and every package of seeds were individually wrapped up in a colorful display. I tried to make those little packets and Grrr, lol.

Today, I was at the local store looking to see what I could do to make my exchanges the more attractive. That's an impression she put forth. I will be more than happy to deal with her in the future. Thank You Erica for the fantastic experience!

o

Another uber-fab trade with Erica! I received her end of a plant trade yesterday and the plants she sent arrived in fantastic shape, happily rippin' ready for transplant! "Major thanks, again, Erica! As always, you totally rock! :)

o

Did a great seed trade with Erica! She sent right out and was very pleased!

o

We traded & it certainly rocked! Dax

o

I've participated in Erica's swaps and she is a wonderful hostess. She comes up with creative, fun games and she has excellent prizes. Erica has great communication and always tells you what to expect. Erica rocks!! I will trade with her anytime.

o

Regarding this year's (2014) Spooktacular Halloween RR Swap:

Yo-Yo-Yo!! My uber kewl package of Spooktacular seeds arrived today, just before "All Hallows Eve (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween)"! And to think, even though our fantabulous USPS, for whatever reason, delayed the delivery of my package, I was yet included with the rest of you in this totally fun swap,...thanks to Erica! So glad I didn't miss out. :) - "Major thanks, Erica!"

o

I have traded with Erica on private and round robin swaps, she has the greatest selection, a great sense of responsibility and she is always kind and thought full i recommend her, she make gardenweb a great place for trade and making friends :)

o

Did a trade and a round robin she hosted! Both went off great, she sent very good selections and even added some very unusual extras! Joy to be in her swap! and would trade again anytime!

o

I'm a little late :) but I had a Great trade with Erica! Fast shipper, great seed amount, and great email communication!

o

I love all my seeds from Erica's Spooktacular swap. She packs well, ships fast and is a great hostess. And astute judge of pumpkin carving. You will learn many things just from looking up the things on her trade list.

This post was edited by cottonwood468 on Sun, Nov 23, 14 at 12:02

o

I've traded twice with Erica and she was a part of my Vine & Herb Swap in March 2014. She is friendly, fast and very generous when it comes to amounts to trade/give away. She is a attentive to details and a courteous communicator. I would trade with her any time!

o

Just did a swap in OBF with seeds rec'd from Erica! As usual, she always sends great things! Great person and trader! Melinda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here