Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lullabyf360

EricaBraun

LullabyF360
10 years ago

Responded to my free veggie pack. Followed instructions perfectly & sent out the correct postage quickly.

Comments (74)

• cryptid
    9 years ago

To begin with, Erica is an exemplary GW trader extraordinaire;...generous nearly beyond belief. If you are even remotely considering trading with Erica, you'd totally be remiss not to do so. Erica absolutely rocks! I can't possibly recommend her as an GW trader highly enough! - Should have posted this at least three days ago, really, but life gets kinda weird sometimes and I'm no more immune than anyone else. - Bottom line: You'll totally love dealing with Erica, don't pass-up the opportunity!

• cryptid
    9 years ago

Another uber-fab trade with Erica! I received her end of a plant trade yesterday and the plants she sent arrived in fantastic shape, happily rippin' ready for transplant! "Major thanks, again, Erica! As always, you totally rock! :)

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

Did a great seed trade with Erica! She sent right out and was very pleased!

• gardener365
    9 years ago

We traded & it certainly rocked! Dax

• Pmb2005
    9 years ago

I've participated in Erica's swaps and she is a wonderful hostess. She comes up with creative, fun games and she has excellent prizes. Erica has great communication and always tells you what to expect. Erica rocks!! I will trade with her anytime.

• cryptid
    9 years ago

Regarding this year's (2014) Spooktacular Halloween RR Swap:

Yo-Yo-Yo!! My uber kewl package of Spooktacular seeds arrived today, just before "All Hallows Eve (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween)"! And to think, even though our fantabulous USPS, for whatever reason, delayed the delivery of my package, I was yet included with the rest of you in this totally fun swap,...thanks to Erica! So glad I didn't miss out. :) - "Major thanks, Erica!"

• stefaniechamo_gw
    9 years ago

I have traded with Erica on private and round robin swaps, she has the greatest selection, a great sense of responsibility and she is always kind and thought full i recommend her, she make gardenweb a great place for trade and making friends :)

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

Did a trade and a round robin she hosted! Both went off great, she sent very good selections and even added some very unusual extras! Joy to be in her swap! and would trade again anytime!

• terrigail_gw
    9 years ago

I'm a little late :) but I had a Great trade with Erica! Fast shipper, great seed amount, and great email communication!

• cottonwood468
    9 years ago

I love all my seeds from Erica's Spooktacular swap. She packs well, ships fast and is a great hostess. And astute judge of pumpkin carving. You will learn many things just from looking up the things on her trade list.

This post was edited by cottonwood468 on Sun, Nov 23, 14 at 12:02

• stardrifting
    9 years ago

I've traded twice with Erica and she was a part of my Vine & Herb Swap in March 2014. She is friendly, fast and very generous when it comes to amounts to trade/give away. She is a attentive to details and a courteous communicator. I would trade with her any time!

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

Just did a swap in OBF with seeds rec'd from Erica! As usual, she always sends great things! Great person and trader! Melinda

• bluee19
    9 years ago

EricaBraun (Erica) This lady ROCKS! We have been in more than one swaps such as OBF/FOTESS/Secret Santa Swap (SSS) 2014 and probably more but lost count. For my December birthday, she gave me a CUTE little porcupine card with a little mouse holding a small stick with a present daggling to keep away from the porcupine. TOO CUTE! She gave me not one but six baggies of seeds such as Forest Fire Sage Salvia Coccinea 2014, Lady in red Sage Salvia Coccinea 2014, Scarlet Sage 2014, Pink Salvia Coccinea 2014, Rose - Ivory Peach 2014, and Coral Nymph Sage Salvia Coccinea 2014 seeds. She is so quick in responding to e-mails and mails seeds in a very timely manner.

• bluee19
    9 years ago

Mrs. EricaBraun (Erica) was one of my Secret Santas in the Secret Santa Swap (SSS) 2014. She gave me Tommy Toe and Black Plum seeds. Thank YOU for being so kind to me!!!

• poisondartfrog
    9 years ago

Erica sent a card with very nice seeds in the SS Swap. She is a relatively new member but participates with enthusiasm in every swap she joins or hosts.
    Thanks Erica

• cottonwood468
    9 years ago

Erica sent me some much desired caramel Bhut Jolokia and very tasty Black Naga ... these are hot pepper seeds. Christmas season rolls on, right into Ground Hog Day! Thanks, Erica!

• cryptid
    9 years ago

Erica,...you always totally rock! Major happy dance thanks for the wonderful card and seeds you sent me for this years' 2014 Secret Santa Seed Swap! - Here's wishing you-n-yours a very happy and healthful new year full of special times and memories! :)

• soilent_green
    9 years ago

Good communication. A pleasant, speedy, hassle-free trade. I look forward to an opportunity to trade with her again.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    9 years ago

Erica hosted a great Valentines Day Group Swap. She made it fun with contests and spent a lot of time and energy working on selecting great seeds. She even included many seeds from my want list and Valentines Day goodies. I highly recommend Erica for future group swaps. Thanks

• Artemis
    9 years ago

As always, a great trade session with Erica. :)

• cottonwood468
    9 years ago

I was in Erica's My Love Is Like a Valentine Seed Swap and Erica made it fun for all of us. She found some Rezha Macedonian pepper seeds for me, too. We were co-participants in the New Year Theme Garden swap, and she sent me many packets of nice seeds in that one, too.

Both of us are new to GW this year. I learn from looking up things I never ran across before, like (what did I just look up yesterday?) Mary E.

• midwestfarmwife
    9 years ago

I also participated in Erica's Valentine Seed Swap, and just like her 4th of July Seed Swap, this one was wonderful! She is a thoughtful hostess who makes her swaps fun for everyone. I received so many varieties of seeds that I can hardly wait until spring to plant them.

• Phylis
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Had a seed trade with Erica. She mailed very quickly in a bubble wrap and card.

Unfortunately, even with the "non-machinable" surcharge postage, the post office had run the envelope through the machine and some seeds are crushed.

Erica did contact me and offered to reverse the trade.

• stardrifting
    9 years ago

Did you contact her to let her know? I'm sure she would remedy the problem; Erica is a most wonderful trader who cares very much about other people and her swaps.

• leila hamaya
    8 years ago

the - Herb & Edible Flower Swap -

that erica just finshed hosting was awesome =) she made it a really fun swap by posting a lot of in depth information posts about common herbs and uncommon edible flowers. learned myself a thing or three and also got a GREAT package from this swap!

thanks erica for hosting an amazing swap =)

• cryptid
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

2015 Herb & Edible Flower Swap - As always, you're a totally fabulous host(ess)! What a fun swap! Thank you so much for your devoted time and energy. You totally rock! :) - Also, as always, I super-uber-highly recommend you as a GardenWeb trader!! - Never miss a a chance to trade with Erica. And, of course, major thanks to all who participated! :)

• amybabyboy3
    8 years ago

Received a beautiful box and goodies from Erica! What a wonderful box! The plants are awesome and packed very well. Thank you so much!

• irishdescended
    8 years ago

Just had a wonderful experiance trading with her. She sent several seeds I had been wanting to try for a while. And I love how she packed them! Thanks again, Darla.

• amybabyboy3
    8 years ago

Erica, Thank you for another wonderful box and I love the surprise passionflower. Also love the extra surprises! Thank you!

• lola8325 zone5KS
    8 years ago

I enjoyed trading with Erica. Quick replies, quick mailing and wonderfully packaged plants & seeds. A wonderful person to exchange with.

• bluee19
    8 years ago

I was in Round Robin Seed Swap 2015 and Erica was prompt in sending out the box like I meant prompt, the same day!! She responds to e-mails in a quick manner and has a good selection of seeds to share.

• cottonwood468
    8 years ago

I gave away a little too many of my own Bhut Jolokia seeds and Erica is cheerfully sharing some she came across in her seed trading adventures.

• cryptid
    8 years ago

Very recently completed a plant swap with Erica, and, as usual, she sent an abudance of everything, which arrived promptly and in perfect condition. For my part, due to some personal issues, it took me something like 10,000 years to finally get my box off to her, dang it. Bottom line, Erica's trading/swapping practices here on GardenWeb are always of the highest integrity. Likewise, she is also quite understanding and forgiving. Frankly, if you don't trade/swap with Erica when the opportunity arises, it will most definitely be your loss, in my humble opinion.

• landscraper82
    8 years ago

I too had a great experience trading with Erica, she makes it super fun and exciting, especially to someone new to trading like myself.

• leila hamaya
    8 years ago

erica rocks =)

i have traded with her quite a few times, and always been delighted in what she sent to me.

• dirtysweatyhappy
    8 years ago

My seeds arrived in great shape with a little extra thrown in. Thanks!

• littlecheryl
    8 years ago

Amazing trade!! Arrived quickly, great communication and you're extremely lucky if she adopts you as a newbie!

• yooper_at_heart
    8 years ago

Excellent trade. Communication was great. My seeds arrived quickly and were nicely packaged and labeled.

• midwestfarmwife
    8 years ago

Erica is a well-organized and prompt hostess for many seed swaps. I just rec'd another great swap sponsored by her and highly recommend that anyone join when you see that she is involved. Thanks Erica!

• smitties
    8 years ago

Received a wonderful card with great seeds and even a recipe from Erica in the SSS 2015. She's one of the best of Gardenweb. Thanks Erica. Margo

• cottonwood468
    8 years ago

Erica is a standout among swap hostesses. I was in the recent Your Most Beautiful/Delicious Swap. It was timely and fun. Above and beyond the call ... two miscreants joined and didn't send seeds. Erica chose to offer us participants more seeds from her own trade list.

• midwestfarmwife
    8 years ago

Erica was hostess for the 2015 Seed Purge Swap and sent me a great selection of seeds. She also organized side swaps with others for this trade which made it even more enjoyable. Thanks again Erica!

• Sandra
    8 years ago

Erica is an amazing swap hostess and trader. I've participated in her Halloween and Seed Purge Swaps and she has sent me a nice selection of seeds. She is always prompt with her responses and sends seeds out quickly (and with tracking numbers... so that people like me can constantly update their tracking page ;)). I also did a side trade with Erica and she was very generous with seeds. Highly recommend participating in Erica's swaps and trades!

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    8 years ago

Secret Santa Seed Swap 2015 I received Cosmos, Gloriosa Daisy seeds and Fleabane Daisy
    seeds as well as the recipe and cute cards. It has been a dream of mind to have have several kinds of daisies. Maybe this year my patch will grow! Heidi

• heavenlyfarm
    8 years ago

Erica hosted a great swap -The Seed Purge! Wonderful and friendly hostess, made it interesting and returned seeds in record time!!! Will join swaps and trade in the future with her :)

~Michael

heavenlyfarm

• ruby_dog_gw
    8 years ago

Thanks, Erica for sending me a card, recipe and seeds of 2 kinds of tomatoes and orange Hawaii marigolds in the 2015 Secret Santa swap! I appreciate your generosity--Merry Christmas!

• lorabell_gw
    8 years ago

Thanks so much for this years SSSS card and seeds! Included with an awesome recipe were several varieties straight from my wish listing! Greatly appreciate it.

• Diknownana
    8 years ago

I joined Erica's Seed Purge Swap and it was a blast. She is an amazing hostess and kept it exciting! If you have the opportunity to join one of her swaps...DO IT!!!

• Kelli
    6 years ago

Excellent quick trade with Erica! Would trade again anytime, thank you :)

Sponsored
Stanford Designs
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Luxury Interior Design Services | Northern Virginia