Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
EricaBraun

Posted by LullabyF360 8a (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 7, 14 at 14:20

Responded to my free veggie pack. Followed instructions perfectly & sent out the correct postage quickly.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: EricaBraun

Had a great trade with Erica! She was very prompt sending her seeds (which arrived in excellent condition), very generous with what she sent, and very nice to deal with. I definitely recommend her as an excellent GW trader! :)

o

I had a wonderful trade with Erica! Seeds were generous and well packaged. Hope to trade again soon :)

o

I love trading with Erica! Her colorful seed envelopes are worth saving and the seeds are a generous amount.

She's a very special person!

Susie

o

Erica was a delight to trade with. Nice communications, quick mailing, seeds safely nested in clever hand-folded envelopes. I would trade with her again in the future. Jen

o

Had a great trade with Erica, even though she was listing for trades, I didn't have anything she wanted. She was still willing to do a sase and she even sent more than I was asking for. Will surely trade with her again. Many THANKS Erica

o

Great seed trade with Erica a few weeks ago. Timely, organized, good seed amounts. A very good new trader, highly recommend her.

This post was edited by kilngod on Sat, Feb 22, 14 at 18:23

o

Just had a great trade with Erica. Everything sent promptly and neatly and with a sweet card included. My veggie garden is going to be stocked up nicely thanks to her! Erica was just a pleasure to deal with - generous and kind - and I would highly recommend her to anyone. : )

~ Jen

o

Received trade quickly! Pleasure to deal with!

o

Erica responded to my offer of seeds for postage. She has excellent communication skills and was a pleasure to deal with. Hope to have the opportunity to swap with her again.

o

My second trade with Erica. Great communications, quick mailing, nice seeds. Thanks Erica, Jen

o

Great trade. Would definitely trade again.

Artemis

o

She is such a pleasant person to trade with! I look forward to more trades in the future. :)

o

Have had multiple trades with Erica and would trade many more times. She's fun to communicate with and ships very fast--even Saturdays. Thanks, Erica!

o

I received a nice seed trade from Erica who is a pleasure to trade with. Her communication is polite, and I can just tell she is a sweet person...would trade again anytime!

o

Great trade with EricaBraun. Nicely packaged and prompt. Definitely recommend. Thank you EricaBraun!

o

Erica is a fantastic GW trader. I would gladly trade with her again in the future.

o

Had a great trade with Erica. Thank you!!!

o

We traded again. Erica is a very sweet person and so much fun to email. You will not be disappointed! :)

o

She added more than I asked for - so generous! The seeds came with a very sweet hand written card. Also, she sent the seeds in these very cute tiny envelopes. She's so crafty. She is highly recommended!

o

i've done 2 trades with erica. communication, packaging were top shelf. highly recommended.

o

Erica was a great host for the 2014 4th of July Seed Swap. She answered everyone's posts quickly and with great enthusiasm. She sent a great selection of seeds back with plenty of time before the 4th. I would highly recommend her for hosting future group swaps. Thanks Erica! Jen

o

• Posted by sdambr 7a Long Island (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 25, 14 at 16:55

Absolutely fabulous. Erica hosted the 4th of July seed swap and has totally outdone herself!

o

Erica's 4th of July seed swap was so fun! Her theme was any flower or vegetable that is red, white, or blue. I was pleased with the assortment she sent and would love to participate again. She is a super hostess and organizer. Thank you Erica!

o

Just had a great trade with Erica! The seeds were all nicely packed and labeled and she even sent extras. :). I'd be happy to trade again any time!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here