Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
l_james

Posted by dem_pa 5 (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 2, 10 at 15:39

Recently completed a trade. Great communication. Would trade with again.

Don

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: l_james

Traded with James back in Oct. Wonderful communication and very generous...Thank you.

o

I just had a trade with Jim. Good communication and the plants looked great upon arrival. He also sent several extra.

o

Jim is very generous trader, I got extra from him. Goes to beyond to help me to raise the cuttings. Thanks Wendy

o

I just had my first trade with Jim and was very pleased with the large healthy plants that he sent! He is also very nice to communicate with and responds to messages quickly. I hope to trade with him again! Thanks! Carol

o

I also had my first trade with Jim and was very happy with the seeds and plants he mailed me. I enjoyed the helpful emails and hope to trade with him again. I highly recommend him for trading.

o

Very pleased with my second trade with James. Nice informative communications. He sent well packaged plants in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend him as a trader.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here