Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
onedaylily

Ruby_Dog

Margie Crawford
12 years ago

Just finished a great trade with Betsy. Friendly communication and she quickly shipped a generous amount of seeds in a bubble envelope. Betsy also included a much appreciated note with information about her experience with the seeds. Would be delighted to trade again! Thanks, Betsy! Margie

Comments (21)

• sjc48
    11 years ago

I've received a very pretty card and seeds from my wish list from Betsy - Thank You!
    Shirley!

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I received a beautiful card and six packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

Betsy sent me a lovely card and seeds in the Secret Santa Swap, thank you!

Cindy

• socalgardengal
    11 years ago

Thank you so much for sharing seeds with a newbie in the Secret Santa Swap! I truly appreciate your generosity :) Can't wait to grow the awesome veggies you sent!

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    11 years ago

Betsy sent me a card and six packs of seed in the secret santa swap, how awesome!! Thank You. Suzanne

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

Very nice card and seeds sent to me from her in the SSS! Loved them, thanks so much! Melinda

• katkni
    11 years ago

I got some seeds on my wish list that I was really in need of, plus some fun surprises from Ruby_Dog in the Secret Santa Swap 2012.

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    10 years ago

Ruby_Dog sent me gaillardia (my favorite flower), Maltese Cross (red flowers) and red yarrow (more red flowers). Red flowers is one of my goals this year. The seeds all made it nice and safe. Her envelope was hand-canceled, but every bubble in the bubble wrap was smashed flat. Wouldn't you love it if bubble wrap could talk?! A very careful and conscientious trader.
    Heidi

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    10 years ago

Ruby_Dog sent me a beautiful, colorful Christmas card, Nicotiana Scentsation and Unwins Dwarf Dahlia seeds for the 2013 Secret Santa Exchange. The seeds were cushioned nicely, so they arrived safe. :) I love it all... thank you!!!

• lorabell_gw
    10 years ago

Thank you so much for the lovely card and flower seeds of blanket flowers and astra balloon flowers. A special thanks for the watermelon 'orange tendersweets' seeds. Am super excited to try. Laura

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Betsy, extremely glad you participated in this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! Thank you ever so much for the cute/funny-ish card and for the generous amounts of flower, melon and veggie seeds! Gonna have to wintersow the "Orange Tendersweet" watermelon, especially. All of your seeds arrived in excellent condition. All blessings upon you-n-yours for the coming year! :)

• SusieQsie_Fla
    10 years ago

I am very happy with the seeds of great flowers that Betsy sent me for Christmas . . she's a very generous gifter.

Thanks for the sentiments and I also wish you Happy Gardening in 2014.

Susie

• l1oness
    10 years ago

I received a cute santa & reindeer card with snapdragon, cilantro, and dark green zucchini from Ruby-dog in the Secret Santa Seed Swap - thank you!

• smitties
    10 years ago

Thank you to Betsy for the cute card containing seeds for the SSS.

• vajeff
    10 years ago

The card I received from Ruby_Dog in this year's Secret Santa Swap was delightful! Sent were seeds of 'Sunny Border Blue' veronica and 'Caesar's Brother' siberian iris. They arrived in perfect condition and in generous quantity. Thank you!

• bluee19
    9 years ago

Betsy (Ruby-Dog) was so sweet to send me a card with seeds for the Secret Santa Swap 2014. Her card/seed came on Xmas Eve and that added a nice touch to a day that my grandma died one year ago. Thank you Betsy.

• terrigail_gw
    9 years ago

I received a great card and lots (and great variety) of seeds from Betsy. Thanks so much for sharing with me!

• bluee19
    9 years ago

Ruby_Dog (Betsy) was my secret santa for the Secret Santa Swap 2014. She gave me a pretty poinsettia card with Siberian Iris Caesar Brother 2013 seeds, Lantana Camara Mix seeds, and Fall Obedient plant Physostegia Virginiana 2013 seeds. Thank YOU Betsy for your card/seeds being neatly packaged and for sharing a little of you with me.

• Phylis
    9 years ago

Betsy sent me a lovely santa card and seeds from my wishlist in the 2014 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much! I love everything :)

• mrs.b_in_wy
    8 years ago

A big thank you to Betsy/ruby_dog_gw! For the 2015 SSS, in a Happy Holidays snowflake
    card, she sent me Lunaria, Ironweed, Nicotiana 'Scentsation Mix,'
    Lantana camara & Daylily seeds. I love when seed-grown daylilies
    reveal their very first, never-before-seen blossom! Thank you! Thank you!

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner