Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ruby_Dog

Posted by onedaylily 6 Central Ohio (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 28, 12 at 15:44

Just finished a great trade with Betsy. Friendly communication and she quickly shipped a generous amount of seeds in a bubble envelope. Betsy also included a much appreciated note with information about her experience with the seeds. Would be delighted to trade again! Thanks, Betsy! Margie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ruby_Dog

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 14, 12 at 21:58

I've received a very pretty card and seeds from my wish list from Betsy - Thank You!
Shirley!

o

I received a beautiful card and six packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

o

Betsy sent me a lovely card and seeds in the Secret Santa Swap, thank you!

Cindy

o

Thank you so much for sharing seeds with a newbie in the Secret Santa Swap! I truly appreciate your generosity :) Can't wait to grow the awesome veggies you sent!

o

Betsy sent me a card and six packs of seed in the secret santa swap, how awesome!! Thank You. Suzanne

o

Very nice card and seeds sent to me from her in the SSS! Loved them, thanks so much! Melinda

o

I got some seeds on my wish list that I was really in need of, plus some fun surprises from Ruby_Dog in the Secret Santa Swap 2012.

o

Ruby_Dog sent me gaillardia (my favorite flower), Maltese Cross (red flowers) and red yarrow (more red flowers). Red flowers is one of my goals this year. The seeds all made it nice and safe. Her envelope was hand-canceled, but every bubble in the bubble wrap was smashed flat. Wouldn't you love it if bubble wrap could talk?! A very careful and conscientious trader.
Heidi

o

Ruby_Dog sent me a beautiful, colorful Christmas card, Nicotiana Scentsation and Unwins Dwarf Dahlia seeds for the 2013 Secret Santa Exchange. The seeds were cushioned nicely, so they arrived safe. :) I love it all... thank you!!!

o

Thank you so much for the lovely card and flower seeds of blanket flowers and astra balloon flowers. A special thanks for the watermelon 'orange tendersweets' seeds. Am super excited to try. Laura

o

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

o

Betsy, extremely glad you participated in this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! Thank you ever so much for the cute/funny-ish card and for the generous amounts of flower, melon and veggie seeds! Gonna have to wintersow the "Orange Tendersweet" watermelon, especially. All of your seeds arrived in excellent condition. All blessings upon you-n-yours for the coming year! :)

o

I am very happy with the seeds of great flowers that Betsy sent me for Christmas . . she's a very generous gifter.

Thanks for the sentiments and I also wish you Happy Gardening in 2014.

Susie

o

I received a cute santa & reindeer card with snapdragon, cilantro, and dark green zucchini from Ruby-dog in the Secret Santa Seed Swap - thank you!

o

Thank you to Betsy for the cute card containing seeds for the SSS.

o

The card I received from Ruby_Dog in this year's Secret Santa Swap was delightful! Sent were seeds of 'Sunny Border Blue' veronica and 'Caesar's Brother' siberian iris. They arrived in perfect condition and in generous quantity. Thank you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here