Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mdreiser

Jensyen

mdreiser
14 years ago

I just finished a trade with Jensyen and want to thank her for the fun swap! She was super prompt, very kind in her communciations, and generous with her seeds. I'd recommend her to anyone.

--mdreiser

Comments (60)

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

Jennifer is wonderful person to trade with. She is prompt, keeps in contact sends lovely seeds and extras that I loved! I would trade with her again anytime!
    Cindy

• irisnquilt
    11 years ago

I just completed a trade w/ Jen . . in 3 words or letters OMG! Very fair, sent more than we originally agreed upon and very good communication! Highly recommend her and would love to trade again w/ her! Thanks Jen!

• domesticdiana
    11 years ago

I received my end of a trade between Jennifer and I a few days ago and I was very pleased. Prompt delivery and a good amount of each seed I requested. She is a wonderful person to trade with and I would do so again. :)

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

Jennifer sent me a lovely assortment of seeds in the Theme Garden Swap, can't wait to start planting.. thank you!!

Cindy

• beautifulreddahlias
    11 years ago

Ive had a couple of great trades with jensyen this year! A great trader!!!!!

• purplethumb28
    11 years ago

Received my seeds today from Jensyen. She is an AWESOME TRADER!!! Her seeds were prompt, well packed and safe in a bubble envelope. She was even kind enough to send me extras!! Highly recommend her and would definitely trade with her again.. Thank you!

This post was edited by purplethumb28 on Thu, Jan 17, 13 at 22:11

• MissVillainess
    11 years ago

10/10 Stars!
    PERFECTLY packed! Arrived in a bubble envelope, bags inside bags, not a single seed spilled! Information about the seeds, was written on paper inside individual bags.
    Very thoughtful, generous lady.-Gave a fair amount of product.
    Left a personal note.
    Classiest trade I've ever made on GardenWeb.com

I aspire to be a seed trader like, Jensyen & would most definitely trade with her again!

• socalgardengal
    11 years ago

Had a wonderful trade with Jen! She is friendly, easy to talk to and packaged seeds nicely. What a great trader! She even threw in a few extras which was a total surprise. Hope to trade again soon. Thank you Jen!

• leila hamaya
    11 years ago

i just finished an excellent trade with Jensyen =)

love how well packaged and how abundant it was !
    she sent huge portions, and a large variety.

i think i am inspired to start making my packages more beautiful actually, from hers, and a few others i just got. love the ladies here who make such elegant packages.....

• graanieb
    11 years ago

Very nice trading and communication, thank you again Jen.

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

I was Jen's swap partner for the MNF K~I~S~S Feb. 2013 swap. She went above and beyond with her handmade card and heart seed packets. So beautiful!

If you ever get the chance to swap with her...do it :)

Thank you so much Jen for your thoughtful package!

Happy Blooms!
    vina

• rhodes145
    11 years ago

Had a wonderful trade with Jen. Beautiful packaging, generous with the seeds and included extra. Would recommend trading with her highly to anyone - Thanks Jen!

• yeli0507
    10 years ago

Jensyen coolest garden web member I have met so far. Very generous everything was nicely labeled and plenty of seeds. Your an extremely nice person jensyen thank you so much I was so shocked to receive such an array of awesome seeds, so generous.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    10 years ago

Posted by katbird zone 5 (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 19, 13 at 17:29

Jensyen posted a following after I hadmade comment on how I had no seeds and would be starting from nothing, she mailed me five packs of seeds and they arrived in great shape, the packaging was fun and exciting!
    She was great to deal with and she did this out of the goodness of her heart!
    I will do swaps with her anytime.!
    Total enjoyment and a big thankyou to her!

(copied from another thread)

• daisy_lee
    10 years ago

I had my first trade with Jen and I am super happy :) She sent her seeds quickly and they were all labeled well in mini Ziploc bags. She was very generous and a pleasure to correspond with! I am looking forward to another trade with her :) Thanks Jen!

Carol

• katbird
    10 years ago

I originally posted in the wrong thread (new to the rate forum)
    Jensyen Jennifer sent me seeds without any problems, she took the time to read a post I had made about starting over and she truly touched my heart,
    Thank you Jennifer for the seeds and thoughtfullness!
    Kathy

• lovemeflowers
    10 years ago

I had a wonderful trade with Jensyen. Very fast sending the seeds out and had wonderful communications.

• lovesblooms
    10 years ago

She's my model seed packager so far, and so nice to talk gardening to via email--especially since we happen to live in the same zone and state. Thanks, Jen!

• flowersnhens
    10 years ago

Very nice and generous ! Nice communication, and very timely shipping. Thank you ! =)

Courtney

• Shannon.S
    10 years ago

Jen- thanks so much for the milkweed seeds! Cute card with a nice note! Much appreciated! :)

• gardenpirate
    10 years ago

Thanks so much for a quick and enjoyable trade! It was one of my first and such a prompt and fun transaction!

• bowler851
    10 years ago

Had an awesome trade with Jen. Everything went smoothly and quickly, neat packaging, helpful hints, the works. And extras tossed in that got me super-excited! Best of all, Jen was extra sweet and friendly to deal with, just an all-around great trading experience. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for a trade.

Thanks again, Jen, so much! : )

~ Jen (the other one lol)

10 years ago

Posted by ryanwillian (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 30, 13 at 11:32

Awesome trade !!! Everything about the trade was easy and lots of nice plants. Would love to trade again sometime.

10 years ago

Posted by midwestfarmwife 5 (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 23, 14 at 12:46

Jen sent several very nice flower seed varieties which arrived safely to me this winter, just when I needed to be reminded of springtime. Many of the packs had pictures, and all were labeled very neatly. She also included a couple of bonus 'surprise' packs which are greatly appreciated. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her in the future.

• lovesblooms
    10 years ago

Just to give a humongous public thank you to Jen. She knows why. Extremely generous trader and wonderful garden buddy. I feel blessed we live in the same state and zone! Hope to meet her one day.

• Audrey McDermott
    10 years ago

Jen is an awesome trader. She is super organized and extremely generous.

• EricaBraun
    9 years ago

I've done two recent trades with Jen. Both were great. She sent me many bonus packs. Very generous. Great trader.

• bluee19
    9 years ago

Jen is a great trader and would recommend her. She gave me bonus seeds and I really appreciate it.

This post was edited by bluee19 on Tue, Oct 21, 14 at 17:00

• glendale8
    9 years ago

I was blown away by the presentation of the seeds all neatly arranged in tiny bags, labeled and taped to the card she enclosed. Many had pictures of the flowers along with planting information. I was surprised by the quantity also. Generous I must say!

• sirmixwell
    9 years ago

Jensyen is a great trader, she corresponds promptly and very generous with seeds and packages and info. about, don't hesitate to trade with her.....

Dwight

• Phylis
    9 years ago

I got to know Jen through 'Adopt A Newbie' program. She sent me a package of so many awesome selections of seeds that I wouldn't even dream of, for sase. She's fun to communicate with, very kind, and super generous. She continues to adopt newbies and brings joy to the community. Jen is the BEST SPONSOR in the world!

• cottonwood468
    9 years ago

Jen picked and sent some beautiful things for me in the Theme Garden swap.

• Phylis
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Wow, what a great trade with Jen. I was looking for a pepper variety and received tons of great peppers and tomatoes. Jen's packages always come with a heavenly scent from her garden. Thank you Jen for lots more seeds I can't wait to grow. :)

• vaflowernut
    8 years ago

I had a wonderful seed trade with Jen, great communication and packaged well. She sent some extras I can't wait to try. Thanks Jen :)

• olya me
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Jensyen adopted me and sent me so many wonderful seeds! Thank you very much for your generosity and kindness!

Olga:)

• talencat
    8 years ago

I had a great trade from Jen , she even send some bonus seeds to me , thanks so much for your kindness , I would love to trade with Jen again .

• little_minnie
    8 years ago

Excellent trader.

• Rayann
    7 years ago

Like many, many others, I have had a GREAT trade with Jensyen. More seeds than I was expecting, both in the packets and the envelope, which was a very nice surprise. I would absolutely recommend trading with Jensyen!

• Diatre
    7 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to SESA. Seeds are bubble wrapped, labeled, packaged nicely, and a plentiful amount!

Brandon

• dragonfly20210
    7 years ago

Jensyen is a generous trader. We have swapped a few times she always throws in extra and is generous with her seeds. They always arrive well packaged thanks Jen!

• Laura Zone 7a
    7 years ago

Wonderful trade! I am new to gardening and was so happy with the seeds. I can't wait to try winter sowing!

• vaflowernut
    7 years ago

I just had another great trade with jensyen, I always enjoy trading with her, such a friendly person and everything looks wonderful :)

• Annie (Georgia / USDA Hardiness Zone 8A)
    7 years ago

I got a nice selection of seeds from Jensyen and xiangirl/Heidi and as part of my newbie package.

• val (MA z6)
    7 years ago

Jen is a pleasure to trade with, to talk to, and very generous. She consistently sends many donations each season for the Newbie Seed Project -- which are TOTALLY APPRECIATED!

Thanks, Jen!

• Lady Bug
    7 years ago

I had a great trade with Jen who has a great selection of seeds available. She is very generous with both seeds and help navigating gardenweb's review system. Thanks so much, Jen!

• Nikki Lambeth
    7 years ago

I'm so thankful for the excellent seeds and
    trading I received as part of the New Years swap round robin. I'm grateful for
    the generosity of each and every member of the swap! Thank you Jen!

• Kelli
    7 years ago

Great trade with Jen! She sent seeds very quickly with good information on the awesome varieties! Would love to trade with her again anytime! Thanks Jen :)

• Galen xoxox
    6 years ago

Great trade with Jen. Received seeds quickly, neatly packaged, and some bonus seeds too. Would definitely trade again!

• Kelli
    6 years ago

great trade again! thanks so much! :)

• Yssah
    5 years ago

Jensyen is awesome with her seeds. They came with a seed list and growing info <3