Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Jensyen

Posted by mdreiser 5 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 31, 10 at 15:55

I just finished a trade with Jensyen and want to thank her for the fun swap! She was super prompt, very kind in her communciations, and generous with her seeds. I'd recommend her to anyone.
--mdreiser

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Jensyen

• Posted by ivyp 8 oregon (My Page) on
    Thu, Mar 18, 10 at 13:37

thank you jensyen
for the trade, she was very quick and generous. recommended as a great trader.

o

Just did another trade with Jensyen! great trader, clearly marked and nicely packaged seeds, generous, very good communicator, nice ;-)
I highly recommend!

o

Posted by racetowin 5 (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 15, 10 at 14:04

Thank you Jennifer, for the wonderful pkg. today.
The lilys were excellent shape, as were the seeds.
Prompt, efficient, an good taste.

racetowin ...will swap again.

(copied from another thread)

o

Finished a trade with Jen. She was everything that a trader should be (can't say the same about me-lol)I hope you have a great growing season!

o

Jennifer was so gracious and patient. Her response to my BEAP offer was perfect. She even included seeds not yet on my list! THANK YOU!!

o

Just had a great trade with Jen. Quick, generous trader. Would definitely trade again.

o

As indicated in previous comments, Jen is a fantastic trader. Seeds arrived in charming, colorful little packages Very promptly, she sent a generous amount of seeds and some great extras! Thanks so much!

o

Another great trade with Jen. Very friendly, seeds and extras were sent quickly and well packaged. Would happily trade again and highly recommend. Margie

o

Thank you jensyen!!

What a great trader too! I appreciate all the well packed seeds and the extras you sent!

o

I'm floored!
Amazing trade.
Thanks a lot!

o

Jennifer is wonderful person to trade with. She is prompt, keeps in contact sends lovely seeds and extras that I loved! I would trade with her again anytime!
Cindy

o

I just completed a trade w/ Jen . . in 3 words or letters OMG! Very fair, sent more than we originally agreed upon and very good communication! Highly recommend her and would love to trade again w/ her! Thanks Jen!

o

I received my end of a trade between Jennifer and I a few days ago and I was very pleased. Prompt delivery and a good amount of each seed I requested. She is a wonderful person to trade with and I would do so again. :)

o

Jennifer sent me a lovely assortment of seeds in the Theme Garden Swap, can't wait to start planting.. thank you!!

Cindy

o

Ive had a couple of great trades with jensyen this year! A great trader!!!!!

o

Received my seeds today from Jensyen. She is an AWESOME TRADER!!! Her seeds were prompt, well packed and safe in a bubble envelope. She was even kind enough to send me extras!! Highly recommend her and would definitely trade with her again.. Thank you!

This post was edited by purplethumb28 on Thu, Jan 17, 13 at 22:11

o

10/10 Stars!
PERFECTLY packed! Arrived in a bubble envelope, bags inside bags, not a single seed spilled! Information about the seeds, was written on paper inside individual bags.
Very thoughtful, generous lady.-Gave a fair amount of product.
Left a personal note.
Classiest trade I've ever made on GardenWeb.com

I aspire to be a seed trader like, Jensyen & would most definitely trade with her again!

o

Had a wonderful trade with Jen! She is friendly, easy to talk to and packaged seeds nicely. What a great trader! She even threw in a few extras which was a total surprise. Hope to trade again soon. Thank you Jen!

o

i just finished an excellent trade with Jensyen =)

love how well packaged and how abundant it was !
she sent huge portions, and a large variety.

i think i am inspired to start making my packages more beautiful actually, from hers, and a few others i just got. love the ladies here who make such elegant packages.....

o

Very nice trading and communication, thank you again Jen.

o

I was Jen's swap partner for the MNF K~I~S~S Feb. 2013 swap. She went above and beyond with her handmade card and heart seed packets. So beautiful!

If you ever get the chance to swap with her...do it :)

Thank you so much Jen for your thoughtful package!

Happy Blooms!
vina

o

Had a wonderful trade with Jen. Beautiful packaging, generous with the seeds and included extra. Would recommend trading with her highly to anyone - Thanks Jen!

o

Jensyen coolest garden web member I have met so far. Very generous everything was nicely labeled and plenty of seeds. Your an extremely nice person jensyen thank you so much I was so shocked to receive such an array of awesome seeds, so generous.

o

Posted by katbird zone 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 19, 13 at 17:29

Jensyen posted a following after I hadmade comment on how I had no seeds and would be starting from nothing, she mailed me five packs of seeds and they arrived in great shape, the packaging was fun and exciting!
She was great to deal with and she did this out of the goodness of her heart!
I will do swaps with her anytime.!
Total enjoyment and a big thankyou to her!

o

I had my first trade with Jen and I am super happy :) She sent her seeds quickly and they were all labeled well in mini Ziploc bags. She was very generous and a pleasure to correspond with! I am looking forward to another trade with her :) Thanks Jen!

Carol

o

I originally posted in the wrong thread (new to the rate forum)
Jensyen Jennifer sent me seeds without any problems, she took the time to read a post I had made about starting over and she truly touched my heart,
Thank you Jennifer for the seeds and thoughtfullness!
Kathy

o

I had a wonderful trade with Jensyen. Very fast sending the seeds out and had wonderful communications.

o

She's my model seed packager so far, and so nice to talk gardening to via email--especially since we happen to live in the same zone and state. Thanks, Jen!

o

Very nice and generous ! Nice communication, and very timely shipping. Thank you ! =)

Courtney

o

Jen- thanks so much for the milkweed seeds! Cute card with a nice note! Much appreciated! :)

o

Thanks so much for a quick and enjoyable trade! It was one of my first and such a prompt and fun transaction!

o

Had an awesome trade with Jen. Everything went smoothly and quickly, neat packaging, helpful hints, the works. And extras tossed in that got me super-excited! Best of all, Jen was extra sweet and friendly to deal with, just an all-around great trading experience. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for a trade.

Thanks again, Jen, so much! : )

~ Jen (the other one lol)

o

Posted by ryanwillian (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 30, 13 at 11:32

Awesome trade !!! Everything about the trade was easy and lots of nice plants. Would love to trade again sometime.

o

Posted by midwestfarmwife 5 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 23, 14 at 12:46

Jen sent several very nice flower seed varieties which arrived safely to me this winter, just when I needed to be reminded of springtime. Many of the packs had pictures, and all were labeled very neatly. She also included a couple of bonus 'surprise' packs which are greatly appreciated. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her in the future.

o

Just to give a humongous public thank you to Jen. She knows why. Extremely generous trader and wonderful garden buddy. I feel blessed we live in the same state and zone! Hope to meet her one day.

o

Jen is an awesome trader. She is super organized and extremely generous.

o

I've done two recent trades with Jen. Both were great. She sent me many bonus packs. Very generous. Great trader.

o

Jen is a great trader and would recommend her. She gave me bonus seeds and I really appreciate it.

This post was edited by bluee19 on Tue, Oct 21, 14 at 17:00

o

I was blown away by the presentation of the seeds all neatly arranged in tiny bags, labeled and taped to the card she enclosed. Many had pictures of the flowers along with planting information. I was surprised by the quantity also. Generous I must say!

o
Jensyen

Jensyen is a great trader, she corresponds promptly and very generous with seeds and packages and info. about, don't hesitate to trade with her.....

Dwight

o

I got to know Jen through 'Adopt A Newbie' program. She sent me a package of so many awesome selections of seeds that I wouldn't even dream of, for sase. She's fun to communicate with, very kind, and super generous. She continues to adopt newbies and brings joy to the community. Jen is the BEST SPONSOR in the world!

o

Jen picked and sent some beautiful things for me in the Theme Garden swap.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here