Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Audrey

Posted by jeanne 6OH (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 28, 07 at 16:22

I've traded with Audrey several times and it's always a pleasure. Her seed collection is exceptional, so it's tough to whittle my wants down! But it seems I always learn about a new plant when I go through her list.

I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Audrey

I can't believe that there is not a post for Audrey already. This lady is one of the best, prompt, curtious, and has terrific seeds. I recommend Audrey to anyone looking for a sensational trade, Les

o

Had a trade with Audrey not long ago. Very happy with everything. Great seeds, great comunication. Hope to do it again in the future.

o

I was very pleased with my trade with Audrey this past summer.

Kristi

o

I just completed a trade with Audrey. She was prompt and sent some very cool extra seeds along with the trade.
Karyn

o

I just had a wonderful trade with Audrey. She is friendly and sent some wonderful seeds. They were well-packaged, and got here very quick. I was so excited to get some hard to find seeds from my wish list and even some very special bonus seeds. Great trader! I look forward to trading with her again. ~Chandra (ZimberQuattor)

o

I had another trade with Audrey and once again she sent a very generous amount of seeds with some great extras that I can't wait to plant.
Karyn

o

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 11, 07 at 19:36

I have traded with Audrey twice, and both times were a great experience.

o

Great trader!

Excellent seed selection and very fast in mailing.

A pleasure to trade with!

o

Great trader...a pleasure. Interesting seeds and they are all doing great. Thanks!

o

I just had a great trade with Audrey!

o

It was a pleasure to trade with Audrey.Very prompt and generous.Thanks..Debbie

o

Great to trade with Audrey.

o

I've had several trades with Audrey and all have been great. She's very knowledgeable and has a wonderful variety of plants and seeds.
Karyn

o

Audrey is wonderful to trade with and I've had the pleasure of doing so several times now. Her trade list has an amazing array of seeds--perennials, annuals, tropicals--and the pictures are lovely too.

Kate

o

It's always a pleasure to trade with Audrey!!!

o

Great trader she is fast, bonuses always would do a trade any time thank you Lisa

o
RE: Audrey POSITIVE

A great trade all the way around. I am very pleased. Thank you so much Audrey. I really appreciate you sharing some of your rare seeds with me. I can't wait to plant them, Jase

o

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 12, 07 at 20:38

I just recently completed my third trade with Audrey; One of my favorite go-to traders!

o

I've traded with Audrey several times and each trade has been super. Thanks for your generosity.

Maria

o

Audrey is very prompt and great with communicating. The seeds arrived very timely and were well packaged. She also included a bonus pack of seeds. GREAT trader =)

Andrea

o

I just had a nice little bulb trade with Audrey. She was great to communicate with, mailed in a timely fashion, packed the bulbs with care, and sent a wonderful bonus from my seed wish list.

Thank you Audrey!

Sue

o

Very nice experience. Thank you, Audrey!

o

What can I say. A+++++
Duane

o

I have traded with Audrey at least once a year (sometimes more) for quite some time now and she is hands-down, one of the best. Every season I look forward to seeing what new, amazing seeds she has added to her list.

Kate

o

my second trade with audrey was great and i would do it again in a heartbeat. she's a pleasure to correspond with and she has a wonderful seed assortment (makes it very hard to choose!). thanks again, audrey!
janine

o

I just completed a great trade with Audrey for some wonderful seeds. Thanks again!

Danita

o

Just traded with Audrey for second time. Quick shipping, great packing. Recommended trader. Thanks!
Cathy

o

Traded with Audrey this time last year and just completed another wonderful trade. If you get a chance to trade with her go for it, she has some very unusual seeds.

o

thanks for another wonderful trade!

o
Great trader

Just did a cuttings trade with Audrey. She's very super sweet, sends generous trades and mails promptly! Thanks Audrey!

o

Audrey is a fun trader. She communicates and trades the same way-fast and friendly.
Alana

o

Wonderful trading experience as always. Thanks!

o

We just completed a plant trade. She sent an awesome variety of plants. I can't wait to trade with her again. Thanks Audrey!

Darlene

o

I had a wonderful trade with Audrey. She sent lots of seeds and shipped very quickly.

o

Audrey just sent me a generous trade. I found her very nice to email and exchange with. Thank-you Audrey!

o

Just received a wonderful package from Audrey... I was blown away at the wonderful cuttings and the generous amount. Friendly to email, prompt mailing, neatly labeled cuttings... couldn't ask for more. Thank you very much Audrey!!

o

thank you so very much for the wonderful trade! well packed and very generous! my neighbors will be so jealous of my new fancy hibs!!!

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a D/FW TX (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 19, 10 at 12:02

I just completed a trade with Audrey for some wonderful seeds.
She has an amazing list and is very fast and generous.

o

2nd great trade with Audrey! A top-notch trader with loads of rare and unusual seeds. Wouldn't hesitate to do another trade.
Thanks much!
CMK (Christin)

o

Yet another great trade with Audrey! I am off to sow my seeds now. ;-) Thanks again.
CMK (Christin)

o

A privilege to trade with....trust me, if Audrey offers it, you want it!

o

Just did a trade with Audrey and look forward to doing so again!

Dawn

o

Wonderful trader, generous, prompt shipping, and good communication. Thanks for a great trade. Shirley

o

Had a wonderful trade with Audrey she is a great trader and a wonderful gal,, thank you so much hope to trade again,, thank you Lisa

o

Just had another great trade with Audrey. Seeds this time. Generous amount and well packaged.

Thanks Audrey!

Sue

o

Just had a great trade with Audrey. A+++++
Duane

o

Audrey has lovely seeds and she is very generous with them. She sent an embarrassment of riches in the Secret Santa Swap.
Alana

o

And she did it again in 2012! Thank you Audrey, for the exquisite card and seeds in the Secret Santa Swap.
Alana

o

Wow! A stunningly beautiful card with poem written by her and fabulous seeds rec'd in this years SSS! Thanks so very much! Melinda

o

Another nice trade completed...highly recommended!

o

I've been trading with Audrey for some time and it's always a pleasure. Highly recommend!

o

Secret Santa Audrey sent me another Christmas card with dramatic contrasts - this one with the reddest rose blooming over a field of white, winter thorns encased in ice. And the carol that begins with "Lo, how a rose e'er blooming..." reminded me of the music I've heard with it that becomes such a gem in a snowy white field of silence.

She also sent seeds of Browallia americana 'Blue Lady', and the deer-resistant Globularia punctata and G. meridionalis - all blues for which I was hoping.

And then she surprised me with a cutting of a scented geranium, snuggled into the fold of the card. I did keep it going for a few weeks hoping it would root, and strongly suspect that someone better at rooting cuttings could have succeeded with it. But the thought is much appreciated - thank you Audrey.

o

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 CA (My Page) on
    Thu, Jan 16, 14 at 15:21

Yet another great trade with Audrey; thanks, Audrey!

o

I'm beyond ecstatic about the seeds Audrey sent! Many thanks also for the special bonus seeds. I hope we can trade again.

o

Had a fantastic trade with Audrey! Really enjoyed what she sent and would happily trade with her anytime. Darla.

o

I had a good first trade with her, too!
Thanks!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here