Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeanne_6oh

Audrey

jeanne
17 years ago

I've traded with Audrey several times and it's always a pleasure. Her seed collection is exceptional, so it's tough to whittle my wants down! But it seems I always learn about a new plant when I go through her list.

I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Comments (58)

• wetdogfarm (z3b,MN)
    16 years ago

Great trader...a pleasure. Interesting seeds and they are all doing great. Thanks!

• Nancy
    16 years ago

I just had a great trade with Audrey!

• debbiep_gw
    16 years ago

It was a pleasure to trade with Audrey.Very prompt and generous.Thanks..Debbie

• michiganalice
    16 years ago

Great to trade with Audrey.

• karyn1
    16 years ago

I've had several trades with Audrey and all have been great. She's very knowledgeable and has a wonderful variety of plants and seeds.
    Karyn

• kms4me
    16 years ago

Audrey is wonderful to trade with and I've had the pleasure of doing so several times now. Her trade list has an amazing array of seeds--perennials, annuals, tropicals--and the pictures are lovely too.

Kate

• luvsgrtdanes
    16 years ago

It's always a pleasure to trade with Audrey!!!

• pumkingal
    16 years ago

Great trader she is fast, bonuses always would do a trade any time thank you Lisa

• plantaholics
    16 years ago

A great trade all the way around. I am very pleased. Thank you so much Audrey. I really appreciate you sharing some of your rare seeds with me. I can't wait to plant them, Jase

• SusanC
    16 years ago

I just recently completed my third trade with Audrey; One of my favorite go-to traders!

• maria
    16 years ago

I've traded with Audrey several times and each trade has been super. Thanks for your generosity.

Maria

• andrea81
    15 years ago

Audrey is very prompt and great with communicating. The seeds arrived very timely and were well packaged. She also included a bonus pack of seeds. GREAT trader =)

Andrea

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

I just had a nice little bulb trade with Audrey. She was great to communicate with, mailed in a timely fashion, packed the bulbs with care, and sent a wonderful bonus from my seed wish list.

Thank you Audrey!

Sue

• jaynine
    15 years ago

Very nice experience. Thank you, Audrey!

• duane456
    15 years ago

What can I say. A+++++
    Duane

• kms4me
    15 years ago

I have traded with Audrey at least once a year (sometimes more) for quite some time now and she is hands-down, one of the best. Every season I look forward to seeing what new, amazing seeds she has added to her list.

Kate

• jaynine
    15 years ago

my second trade with audrey was great and i would do it again in a heartbeat. she's a pleasure to correspond with and she has a wonderful seed assortment (makes it very hard to choose!). thanks again, audrey!
    janine

• danita
    15 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Audrey for some wonderful seeds. Thanks again!

Danita

• wetdogfarm (z3b,MN)
    15 years ago

Just traded with Audrey for second time. Quick shipping, great packing. Recommended trader. Thanks!
    Cathy

• love2gardennc
    15 years ago

Traded with Audrey this time last year and just completed another wonderful trade. If you get a chance to trade with her go for it, she has some very unusual seeds.

• jaynine
    15 years ago

thanks for another wonderful trade!

• wanna_run_faster
    13 years ago

Just did a cuttings trade with Audrey. She's very super sweet, sends generous trades and mails promptly! Thanks Audrey!

• poisondartfrog
    13 years ago

Audrey is a fun trader. She communicates and trades the same way-fast and friendly.
    Alana

• jaynine
    13 years ago

Wonderful trading experience as always. Thanks!

• dcarpenter
    13 years ago

We just completed a plant trade. She sent an awesome variety of plants. I can't wait to trade with her again. Thanks Audrey!

Darlene

• stormy_weather
    13 years ago

I had a wonderful trade with Audrey. She sent lots of seeds and shipped very quickly.

• girlgroupgirl
    13 years ago

Audrey just sent me a generous trade. I found her very nice to email and exchange with. Thank-you Audrey!

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

Just received a wonderful package from Audrey... I was blown away at the wonderful cuttings and the generous amount. Friendly to email, prompt mailing, neatly labeled cuttings... couldn't ask for more. Thank you very much Audrey!!

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

thank you so very much for the wonderful trade! well packed and very generous! my neighbors will be so jealous of my new fancy hibs!!!

• ruthz
    13 years ago

I just completed a trade with Audrey for some wonderful seeds.
    She has an amazing list and is very fast and generous.

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    13 years ago

2nd great trade with Audrey! A top-notch trader with loads of rare and unusual seeds. Wouldn't hesitate to do another trade.
    Thanks much!
    CMK (Christin)

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    12 years ago

Yet another great trade with Audrey! I am off to sow my seeds now. ;-) Thanks again.
    CMK (Christin)

• seedmoney
    12 years ago

A privilege to trade with....trust me, if Audrey offers it, you want it!

• tnwren
    12 years ago

Just did a trade with Audrey and look forward to doing so again!

Dawn

• grubworm
    12 years ago

Wonderful trader, generous, prompt shipping, and good communication. Thanks for a great trade. Shirley

• pumkingal
    12 years ago

Had a wonderful trade with Audrey she is a great trader and a wonderful gal,, thank you so much hope to trade again,, thank you Lisa

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    12 years ago

Just had another great trade with Audrey. Seeds this time. Generous amount and well packaged.

Thanks Audrey!

Sue

• duane456
    12 years ago

Just had a great trade with Audrey. A+++++
    Duane

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Audrey has lovely seeds and she is very generous with them. She sent an embarrassment of riches in the Secret Santa Swap.
    Alana

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

And she did it again in 2012! Thank you Audrey, for the exquisite card and seeds in the Secret Santa Swap.
    Alana

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

Wow! A stunningly beautiful card with poem written by her and fabulous seeds rec'd in this years SSS! Thanks so very much! Melinda

• jaynine
    11 years ago

Another nice trade completed...highly recommended!

• luvsgrtdanes
    11 years ago

I've been trading with Audrey for some time and it's always a pleasure. Highly recommend!

• primrose1x3
    10 years ago

Secret Santa Audrey sent me another Christmas card with dramatic contrasts - this one with the reddest rose blooming over a field of white, winter thorns encased in ice. And the carol that begins with "Lo, how a rose e'er blooming..." reminded me of the music I've heard with it that becomes such a gem in a snowy white field of silence.

She also sent seeds of Browallia americana 'Blue Lady', and the deer-resistant Globularia punctata and G. meridionalis - all blues for which I was hoping.

And then she surprised me with a cutting of a scented geranium, snuggled into the fold of the card. I did keep it going for a few weeks hoping it would root, and strongly suspect that someone better at rooting cuttings could have succeeded with it. But the thought is much appreciated - thank you Audrey.

• SusanC
    10 years ago

Yet another great trade with Audrey; thanks, Audrey!

• mrs.b_in_wy
    9 years ago

I'm beyond ecstatic about the seeds Audrey sent! Many thanks also for the special bonus seeds. I hope we can trade again.

• irishdescended
    9 years ago

Had a fantastic trade with Audrey! Really enjoyed what she sent and would happily trade with her anytime. Darla.

• queen_gardener
    9 years ago

I had a good first trade with her, too!
    Thanks!!

• mrs.b_in_wy
    8 years ago

I received a wonderful surprise in the 2015 SSS: a beautiful poinsettia card Audrey made herself along with Asclepias 'Soulmate,' Lantana camara, Digitalis mix from Plant World Seeds and Iris ensata. Everything from my wish list! Thank you so much!

• vaflowernut
    8 years ago

Audrey is an awesome trader, thanks again :)