Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ibartoo

Fluffybonbon

ibartoo
15 years ago

I just finished a great trade with Joy. She sent me lots of extra seeds and was really nice to trade with. Thanks, Linda

Comments (42)

• barbcoleus
    15 years ago

Got some really interesting seeds from Joy. I love her garden forum name.
    Thanks
    Barb

• debbiep_gw
    15 years ago

I to had a nice trade with Joy and I hope to trade again sometime.Debbie

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Joy is a real sweet lady, and as a newbie she is doing her best to learn about trading and how to find her way around the Garden Web. I hope we can all welcome her and help in any way she needs. : ) She sent me some lovely seeds and was very prompt! Thanks so much for the trade!

Cindy : )

• plantman50
    15 years ago

I was told that I was her first trade. I only got half what she said she would send. I wont trade with her again until she sends the rest of the seeds promised. She was notified about this and has'nt fixed it.

• jc_gardener
    14 years ago

Just had a happy trade with Joy. She sent me 3 HUGE cyclamen bulbs instead of the 10 tiny ones we agreed on.
    Sometimes number counts, but in this case SIZE matters!!!
    I'm totally impressed with what I have got and will trade with her again in fall, or next spring.

• quiltingfox
    14 years ago

She sent me some wonderfully big and healthy brug cuttings which I can't wait to get planted. Everything was well packaged and shipped well. My first ever brugs and I am thrilled with them. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and many, many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• lilangel181
    14 years ago

I just received my seeds from Joy and would happily trade with her again. ~Laura

• plantsforever
    14 years ago

Great trading with her. Very generous w/night blooming cereus. Nice person too.

• jas_il
    14 years ago

I have just now traded with her and she is a great trader. She is a good communicator too. She replied me very promptly and sent the package fast. I got bay leaf plants and moringa, bitter melon and custard apple seeds. Wow! it was great. I was really looking for these rare seeds. I will trade with her again.

• graanieb
    14 years ago

Great to trade with, would love to again.

Bea

• alwaysagarden
    14 years ago

Just finished another trade with Joy. She is so sweet, sends seeds very quickly in in great shape, wonderful communication. Will trade with her again anytime. : )

Cindy

• mauirose
    14 years ago

i have traded with Joy twice now and hope to be able to trade with her again in the future. She has the best seeds! and makes sure to send them while they are fresh, clearly labeled and in good quantity. She communicates well and is always very enthusiastic. Trade with her if you can, you won't be disappointed!

• countrycarolyn
    14 years ago

I just finished a trade with fluffybonbon and she not only was prompt but she also sent me extras and plenty of seed. Thankyou so much. I would recomend her tradeing with her.

• babcia
    14 years ago

I just did a trade with "fluffybonbon" and I am delighted. She not only sent me what I wanted, but she threw in a bonus.

This was a very easy transaction.

• bumblebee1
    14 years ago

I have had multiple trades with Joy now and each one has been fast and a great trade. Thank you!

• dcj24
    14 years ago

Great fast and healthy trade of mint cutting. Thanks Joy, I would trade with you anytime.

• cecilburdeshaw_bellsouth_net
    14 years ago

Just traded with Joy and she is a very fine lady to talk to and to trade with.

• joejarvis
    14 years ago

Dealing with fluffybonbon was a good experience:
    * Communicated well
    * Shipped promptly
    * Sent more than expected
    * Plants were in great condition

Would deal with again.

Here is a link that might be useful: Regarding this GW Plant Exchange thread

• marcia_m
    13 years ago

My trade with Joy was topnotch! She sent more seeds than I expected, was very prompt with mailing, had no problem meeting my time schedule (a snowbird returning home), and was helpful with providing germination info. I would trade with Joy again. Thanks, Joy!
    Marcia PA/FL

• tran
    13 years ago

I just recieved some OCHNA SERRULTIA seeds from Joy. She sent them to me for nothing in return. She is wonderful and nice. Thanks, Joy!

• graanieb
    13 years ago

Another great trade with Joy, she sent plenty of seeds and is a nice lady.

• cryptid
    13 years ago

Thank you, Joy, for a most enjoyable trade, and special kudos for your tearrific seed packets! :) Hope to trade with you again some day! :)

• sherrih
    13 years ago

I just did a sasbe with Joy. Very nice to talk to,good fresh seed and fast delievery. I would trade with her any time. Thanks
    Sherrih

• txaggiegirl
    13 years ago

Thank you, Joy for such good wrapping and shipping on the seedlings...and I really appreciate the extras...didn't expect them, but Love them!...anytime...MaryAnn

• dcarpenter
    13 years ago

I just completed a trade with Joy. Everything went smoothly. Would love to trade again. Thanks.

• esco_socal
    13 years ago

I just completed a trade with Joy, also. All the good things are said already so I'll just say THANK YOU for a pleasant trade, would recommend as trade partner to anyone.

Tim

• celeegra
    13 years ago

I'm very surprised to see all of these great reviews because my trade with Joy did not go well at all.

She responded to my request for a plant, but then could not confirm that it was the plant that I wanted.
    She told me that she would send it on the following monday & I also promised the same. I packed up my plants and had them ready to send, but then realized that it fell on a week where there was a holiday later in the week, so I emailed her to confirm if she still wanted me to send, but didn't get a response for 3 days.
    In the end, she told me that she committed the plants to someone else instead and so the trade was off.

I'm very disappointed with her communication and I thought it was not nice to trade a plant that was in discussion already. I would not try to trade with her again.

• fluffybonbon
    13 years ago

I am also surprised to see your negative feedback on my R$R .
    The trade did not go through because you were not sure if my bay leaf is edible, so I was no longer interested in continue trading with you because of your suspicion. We have never come to any agreement in that trade. If any negative feedback should be posted at all, I feel you should be the one who justly deserve a negative comment.
    I still saved some of your emails to me if you want to review them.

• wipe_yo_feets
    13 years ago

Joy and I arranged a trade
    A few emails later, a deal was made.
    She sent me hers, and I sent her mine.
    I'd trade with her again anytime.
    :-)

• barb_tx
    13 years ago

I recently traded with Joy and was pleased with the exchange. All the seeds were labeled with the kind of seed and the date of harvest. Not only did she send me the seeds we agreed upon, but she sent me a couple of bonus packs as well. One of the bonus packs contained seed I had just been shopping for online so she must be psychic as well...
    Nice trade. I would trade with her again.

s

• dciolek
    13 years ago

Joy gets it done! 5 days from first conversation about trading I received the seeds across country -- very fast, good communication via email. Joy was generous with all agreed trades and sent two nice extras I really enjoyed. She packaged everything nicely in foil pack tea envelopes (great idea to reuse this way) and the compact bubble wrap was a very cost efficient way to send safely (I'll copy that in the future too).

Wonderful trade -- wonderful trader. This is the first trade I received, so the positive experience was much appreciated.

David

• Joel Morris
    12 years ago

Just finished a trade with Joy and its like her name, its a joy to trade with Joy!! Very sweet and friendly and generous with her trades. Thanks Joy. Joel

• ibartoo
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Just finished a great trade with Joy. Thanks so much.
    Ibartoo

• bunky
    12 years ago

Thanks for the trade Joy! Plants arrived in good condition and very quickly.
    Would definitely trade again. Thanks again.

• ChatanoogaChooChoo
    12 years ago

Great trade with Joy, her red azuki beans germinated wonderfully! Timely and efficient, no problems at all. Hope to trade again!

Amanda

• sherrih
    12 years ago

Just finished a trade with Joy. She sent very healthy, wonderfully packaged plants. Would trade with her anytime. thaks for an awesome trade.
    Sherri

• orgogal
    12 years ago

Excellent Trade with Joy. Traded for seeds - the trade was as agreed on - with extras! Thank you!

• itzybitzy_gw
    12 years ago

Just finish a great trade with Joy,She send lots of seeds with bonus,good comunication and very fast.Looking forward to trade with her again:)

• johnsonm08
    11 years ago

Thanks Joy, Great trade!
    Hope to trade again.
    Mike

• pat44th
    10 years ago

I had a great trade with Joy (fluffybonbon). She sent me many kinds of seeds and fresh healthy cuttings, and some already have root.
    Thanks for a great trade. I would trade with her any time.

• plantsforever
    10 years ago

Love to trade with Joy. She is always so willing and happy to make a trade and sends great seeds. Highly recommend her!

• tabb
    10 years ago

Joy and I traded recently and it was speedy and the live plants came in great shape and are ready to just plant. I would recommend seed or plant trades with her and hope she would recommend me too. Trudy

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County