Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
l1oness

mcc371

l1oness
10 years ago

I traded seed with Tammy (mcc371), and the trade went wonderfully. The packet was mailed quickly after our discussion. She included the seed amounts we agreed to, she included a bonus pack of seeds, and her envelopes were adorable.

Thank you Tammy!

Mandy

Comments (30)

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    10 years ago

mcc371, Tammy, hosted the 2014 Valentine Swap at the Round Robin Forum. She did a great job AND she sent each of her participants some well-packed candy hearts, really great seeds and a beautiful handmade card. She's very kind, generous and creative! Thank you, Tammy. :)

• poisondartfrog
    10 years ago

Very nice job hosting the Valentine Swap, Tammy!
    Thanks, Alana

• EricaBraun
    9 years ago

I just received my pack from Tammy's "New Year's Theme Swap." She did a fabulous job! She sent a great selection of seeds, including several directly off my want list. Highly recommended.

• midwestfarmwife
    9 years ago

I participated in Tammy's Valentine Swap and New Year's Theme Swap and was pleased with both. She is a great hostess, and I received many wonderful seed varieties. Thank you Tammy for all your work.

• heavenlyfarm
    9 years ago

Participated in the New Year's Theme Swap and was so happy with the results!!! She was a great hostess and kept us well informed!! Thank you so much :)

~Michael

• cottonwood468
    9 years ago

I had fun swapping with the participants in Tammy's New's Year's Theme Swap. Tammy is a good hostess and included several game prize seeds in my package. Even returned change from the postage. Mary E.

• sigma3
    8 years ago

Had the pleasure of meeting her in person at a plant swap. So sweet and generous. I hope to continue seeing her at plant swaps. She is hostessing a robin exchange and the seed variety is amazing and always responds quickly!!!

• bemonkey Zone 7 South New Jersey
    8 years ago

I have traded with Tammy and was very pleased with amount of seeds she sent and how she packed them. Thank you Tammy for the trade.

Vesna

• EricaBraun
    8 years ago

Tammy is a great trader and a fantastic swap hostess. You wont be disappointed!

• heavenlyfarm
    8 years ago

Participated in her Round Robin Box Swap and it was great!!! Very quick and efficient swap! Got some great seeds :) Great hostess as well as a great trader! Thank you

~Michael

heavenlyfarm

• EricaBraun
    8 years ago

Just got done with the Round Robin Box Swap that Tammy hosted. Great swap. Tammy always does a great job hosting. I'd be happy to trade with her anytime.

• roper2008
    8 years ago

Thank you Tammy for the card and seeds for SSS 2015.

• lorabell_gw
    8 years ago

Received a beautiful card and some awesome seeds in this years SSSS! Can't wait to WS the different varieties! Cards and seeds arrived in fabulous condition! Thank you so much.

• smitties
    8 years ago

Thank you Tammy for the beautiful cards and seeds I received in the 2015 SSS. It was much appreciated.

• skyblue52
    8 years ago

Tammy has been a ton of fun on our OBF group. She is creative and involved in the swaps and themes she creates. I dont know how she keeps up with all the intersts she has. And still comes thru as a dependable trader.

• katkn
    8 years ago

I got fun seeds from my wish list in the Secret Santa Swap.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    8 years ago

Tammy was a wonderful host in the New Years Theme swap this year. She went above and beyond putting together a generous package of seeds from all the participants. So well organized, and on top of things. Quick to mail, too. I highly recommend her hosting any round robin. Thanks Tammy! --- Jen

• heavenlyfarm
    8 years ago

Tammy hosted another great swap- The new years theme swap!! Organized, great updates on whats going on, quick to mail and she always offers a bonus round!! One of my favorite swaps to do :) Thank you

~Michael

heavenlyfarm

• sandlapper_rose
    8 years ago

I participated in the New Year Theme Swap and Tammy did a wonderful job as hostess. She was very organized and kept all of us informed as seeds arrived and were mailed back. This is one of my favorite swaps!

Jeanne

• Sandra
    8 years ago

I took part in Tammy's New Years Theme Swap. She was an amazing host! Very welcoming and organized. She kept us up to date with what was going on in the swap, and, even hosted a couple of bonus games. I highly recommend participating in any swaps that Tammy hosts. ---Sandra

• silverdragon7
    7 years ago

I traded with Tammy (mcc371) as part of the April MNF Round Robin swap, and she sent me all kinds of fun stuff. I was thrilled to get several seeds from my wish list, as well as garden goodies (a mini flag, some butterflies, seed envelopes), and even a notebook and pen! She is a generous trader, and I would definitely recommend trading with her.

• sandlapper_rose
    7 years ago

Tammy was hostess for the Theme Garden Swap again this year and did a fantastic job! She's so organized and I couldn't be happier with the seeds I received. Thank you for putting this swap together for us, Tammy.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    7 years ago

Tammy did a fabulous job hosting the New Years Theme Swap this year. I highly recommend her if you want to join a well managed group swap.

• Nikki Lambeth
    7 years ago

I'm so thankful for the excellent seeds and trading I received as part of the New Years swap round robin. I'm grateful for the generosity of each and every member of the swap! And I agree with other comments that Tammy managed the group superbly!

• Oladon
    6 years ago

Updated review of Tammy...

She's still awesome! :)

Just participated in her fall swap (at her very sweet invitation), and am amazed that anyone could keep that many seeds (and requests) straight, and handle everything in a timely manner. Yay, Tammy!

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    6 years ago

Once again a very enjoyable group swap. Tammy was a wonderful host in the '17 Fall Seed Exchange Swap with a wish . She is very organized, communicates well and packaged a lovely selection of seeds for me. I would highly reccommend her for any group swaps in the future. Thanks, Jen

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    6 years ago

Solid reputation. Tammy does well and has done well for years. A Houzz leader. Heidi

• Heather Rothwell
    6 years ago

Her swap was great fun.

• heavenlyfarm
    6 years ago

Tammy hosted another great swap! Can't wait for the new years theme swap again!

~Michael :)

Sponsored
FineLine Kitchens, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars81 Reviews
Award Winning Kitchen & Bath Design Center Serving the DMV Area