Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
brambleoak

Posted by flowergirl34 5 Upstate NY (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 6, 11 at 18:07

Just completed a seed swap with Jan. Emails were friendly and shipping was quick. Would trade with again anytime! Happy Sowing! :0) vina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: brambleoak

Had a great trade with Jan. Fast, friendly and well packaged. Hope to trade again in the future.

o

I just had my first trade with Jan--good trade! Brambleoak is a great communicator, speedy, and reliable. She sent extras, too--nice ones!

I do recommend trading with brambleoak~~

o

Just had a great trade with brambleoak. Sent her seeds nicely packed and well labeled. Wouldnt hesitate trading with her again. Thanks again brambleoak, couldnt wait to see them planted in my own garden!

o

Thank you everyone! Lovin the swappin!

o

just got my seeds from Jan-- very well packaged and quite generous! thank you so much :) would definitely trade again

o

Just received a nice package of seeds from Brambleoak. The seeds were well packaged and generous. Her emails were friendly and shipping was very quick. Would love to trade with her again. Highly recommend!

o

Had a great trade with Jan. She was kind enough to trade with a newbie and sent clear emails and shipped quickly. Look forward to trading again!

o

Just received a nice package of seeds from Brambleoak. Jan is very generous! Her e-mails were prompt & pleasant. I would love to trade with her in the furture.

o

Thank you all! :)

o

Just completed another awesome seed swap with Jan. Great asset to the GW! Hope to trade with again in the future. Thanks so much and Happy Growing! vina :)

o

I just completed a very nice trade with Jan.She is prompt and generous and communication was great.I hope to trade with you again sometime.
Debbie

o

I just finished a trade with Jan - seeds for seeds. I received exactly what I asked for and everything looks great.
Thanks Jan!

Bernadette_Gourder

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here