Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Jen_Frazier

Posted by aka_margo z5a WI (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 13, 07 at 18:35

Very nice person! Just completed a great trade with her. Very Generous.
Thank You,
Jen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Jen_Frazier

Just completed a great trade with Jennifer. She sent several extra iris and was great to talk with. Excellent communication and prompt shipping. Plants were package great! Thanks so much Jen! Teresa

o

I've traded several times with Jen. She is a great trader, and very generous. I would trade with her anytime!

o

hello
I just finished a trade with Jen. and she shipped right away, well marked, and nice sized, irises.
I highly recomend her as a trader
michelle

o

• Posted by pat_6 z6 NE KY (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 14, 07 at 12:10

Jennifer and I recently traded TB Iris. She kept in contact throughout the process, shipped promptly, marked the fans clearly, packaged the plants well and even included extras. What more could you want? I'd be pleased to trade with her any time! Pat

o

I want to thank each one of you for your nice comments about me and my plants! I appreciate each one of you trading with me. Without all you generous people - my yard would be bare.

Thanks again!
Jennifer

o

plants were sent in a timely manner. jen was very generous. hope to trade again in the future. thank you. barb

o

Very nice, friendly person! Sent great looking plants, and very quickly too!

o

Yep.She's great.Sent very nice plants.
Thank you so much for the trade.

Dirtpig

o

Jen and I just did what was supposed to be a small trade, I was extremely happy when I opened my very generous package from her! And the plants are in great shape!
Thanks Jen!!
Vic

o

Posted by joela 7 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 13, 08 at 18:54

I just realized this was hear so I want to leave reviews for all the trades I've done.
jenfrazier was the first one and we traded 2 daylilys for 2 daylilys. It was a wonderful trade. They are growing great. Thanks Jen, I'll trade with you again anytime.
joela

copied from another thread

o

Posted by happytomato2008 wis 3 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 30, 08 at 20:39

Great person for a Newbie like me. She was the second person I traded wth. Communicates quickly. It was a very nice trade, and will trade with her again. Judy G

copied from another thread

o

Jennifer is very pleasant to deal with. She sent lovely bulbs. Very Generous with fast shipping.

o

I trade with Jen this summer, and cannot say enough good things about her. I looked forward to our "chats". She is one heck of a trader!!

o

Had a wonderful trade with Jen. Well packaged and fast. Thanks Jen for a great trade. Looking forward to trading again in the future.

o

Just completed a swap with Jennifer! Super nice lady, and terrific plants!! What more could I say? If you get the opportunity to swap with her DO IT! :D

Happy Blooms!
vina

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here