Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aka_margo

Jen_Frazier

aka_margo
17 years ago

Very nice person! Just completed a great trade with her. Very Generous.

Thank You,

Jen

Comments (17)

• teresa_ohio
    16 years ago

Just completed a great trade with Jennifer. She sent several extra iris and was great to talk with. Excellent communication and prompt shipping. Plants were package great! Thanks so much Jen! Teresa

• irish_rose_grower
    16 years ago

I've traded several times with Jen. She is a great trader, and very generous. I would trade with her anytime!

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hello
    I just finished a trade with Jen. and she shipped right away, well marked, and nice sized, irises.
    I highly recomend her as a trader
    michelle

• pat_6
    16 years ago

Jennifer and I recently traded TB Iris. She kept in contact throughout the process, shipped promptly, marked the fans clearly, packaged the plants well and even included extras. What more could you want? I'd be pleased to trade with her any time! Pat

• jen_frazier
    16 years ago

I want to thank each one of you for your nice comments about me and my plants! I appreciate each one of you trading with me. Without all you generous people - my yard would be bare.

Thanks again!
    Jennifer

• flowersoffate
    16 years ago

plants were sent in a timely manner. jen was very generous. hope to trade again in the future. thank you. barb

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Very nice, friendly person! Sent great looking plants, and very quickly too!

• dirtpig
    15 years ago

Yep.She's great.Sent very nice plants.
    Thank you so much for the trade.

Dirtpig

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Jen and I just did what was supposed to be a small trade, I was extremely happy when I opened my very generous package from her! And the plants are in great shape!
    Thanks Jen!!
    Vic

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by joela 7 (My Page) on
    Wed, Aug 13, 08 at 18:54

I just realized this was hear so I want to leave reviews for all the trades I've done.
    jenfrazier was the first one and we traded 2 daylilys for 2 daylilys. It was a wonderful trade. They are growing great. Thanks Jen, I'll trade with you again anytime.
    joela

copied from another thread

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by happytomato2008 wis 3 (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 30, 08 at 20:39

Great person for a Newbie like me. She was the second person I traded wth. Communicates quickly. It was a very nice trade, and will trade with her again. Judy G

copied from another thread

• divahethr
    15 years ago

Jennifer is very pleasant to deal with. She sent lovely bulbs. Very Generous with fast shipping.

• happytomato2008
    15 years ago

I trade with Jen this summer, and cannot say enough good things about her. I looked forward to our "chats". She is one heck of a trader!!

• p-piper
    13 years ago

Had a wonderful trade with Jen. Well packaged and fast. Thanks Jen for a great trade. Looking forward to trading again in the future.

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

Just completed a swap with Jennifer! Super nice lady, and terrific plants!! What more could I say? If you get the opportunity to swap with her DO IT! :D

Happy Blooms!
    vina

• lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
    9 years ago

Just did a seed trade with Jennifer. She sent extras and was very fast in shipping the seeds. Thank you so much!

Alicia

• vaflowernut
    7 years ago

I had a great plant trade with Jen, great plants and a wonderful person. I'd trade again anytime. Thanks again

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths