Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
medontdo

cjcjmass

medontdo
15 years ago

Cindy is a great trader so far!! she sent her seeds out really fast!! she sent a fair amount of seeds for a newbie!! :') i really like her!! she is well conversationed, for what she wants. doesn't seem to have a problem sending her end first. and also keeps to her word!! so yep! in a heartbeat i would trade with Cindy!! i think she will do just great and i look forward to the next trade!! ~Medo

Comments (13)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by natalie4b 8 GA (My Page) on
    Tue, Feb 10, 09 at 17:21

Cindy sent me a very good amount of seeds promptly, and they were well packed.
    She also included a nice Thank You note along with them.
    I would recommend trading with her.

copied from another thread

• carolyn18810
    15 years ago

I just completed a trade with Cindy. She sends her seeds promptly and is very generouse with the amount of seeds she sends. I would definitely trade with her again.

• natalie4b
    15 years ago

Just made another trade with Cindy - and really enjoyed communicating with her.
    It was a very pleasant experience, and I look forward to trading with her again.

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Just finished a SASBE with Cindy. She sent everything I requested and was very prompt, very good communication and friendly gal.

Cindy

• pollywoggin
    15 years ago

Cindy is absolutely wonderful! My clerodendrum plant rooting was HUGE, she sent it in a large carboard tube. And the passiflora seed she sent me were properly maintained, and although I only planted them on Friday, they are beginning to sprout. Thanks to sweet Cindy!
    Nicci

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Cindy is my partner in the Adopt A Newbie Swap, with her as the 'Newbie' and me, I guess the Oldie..lol She sent me a WONDERFUL box just filled with all sorts of goodies for the house, seeds, GORGEOUS plants. In fact the plants arrived in the best shape of any trade I've ever received! She is a wonderful communicator and a very sweet person. I would HIGHLY recommend trading with Cindy! She is a true asset to our Gardenweb community! :)

~Wendy / sassybutterfly_2008

• keithrnjd
    14 years ago

Excellent trade with Cindy. Fast shipping, well packaged, healthy plants. Thanks so much!

• janan16
    14 years ago

Great communication, Great Trade! Recommend trading with Cindy. Sweet gal! ~Jeanann

• dcarpenter
    14 years ago

I just completed a wonderful trade with Cindy. She is such a sweet person. The plants arrived in great shape, with extras too!!! She was very thoughtful in sending things from my wish list and that she knew I would like. I would love to trade again with her.

• crueltyfre
    13 years ago

I've done two trades this year with Cindy and all went smoothly and timely. I would trade with her anytime.
    Lori

• lily55rjw
    13 years ago

Cindy was awesome to trade with! Would trade again! Loved the handwritten thank you note and the great timing on shipping! Thank you Cindy!

• quiltingfox
    13 years ago

She recently responded to a SASBE seed offer I had posted. She sent her SASBE quickly and communication was great. Will gladly trade with her in the future. :-)

Best to you and many thanks,
    Sandra aka quiltingfox

• retsec
    13 years ago

Recently had another great trade with Cindy. She sent a box full of healthy plants and cuttings that were packaged well. Love to trade with her and can't wait to trade again.

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting