Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aunt_lou

kvalentz

aunt_lou
16 years ago

Just completed a great trade with Kathy. She is very friendly, great to work with, very helpful, prompt, and we had good communication throughout the trade. Would trade with her again anytime.

Aunt Lou

Comments (27)

• poppy_power
    16 years ago

Kathy;A great!trading experience.Prompt and very well organized.I look forward to trade with Kathy again.

• katie88
    16 years ago

Also just completed a great trade with Kathy -- she sent well marked, legible seed packs, is a generous trader, easy to work with and kindhearted.
    I too look forward to trading with her again,
    Katie
    GW: katie88

• ptp813
    16 years ago

Kathy is a generous, kind and prompt trader. It was nice to receive my seeds so quickly.

Pam
    ptp813

• rachel528
    16 years ago

just traded with kathy! she's a great trader! very friendly - look forward to trading with her again in the spring! rachel528

• granny123-2006
    16 years ago

Just finished a great trade with Kathy. Looking forward to trading with her again somtime. Charlene

• rosepedal
    16 years ago

Kathy is a great trader and so is gus. LoL Thanks for the trade kathy.... Barb

• kilngod
    16 years ago

Just had a great trade with her too. Would trade again anytime!

• marbles_n_the_garden
    16 years ago

Very delightful trade! Kathy gets a POSITIVE from me! I look forward to future trades with her.

• ptp813_bellsouth_net
    16 years ago

Kathy is a wonderful trader. I have so enjoyed trading with her again. :-) She is generous and very quick about getting her seeds to you. I so appreciate that. To top it off she responds to emails quickly. That is a plus in my book.

Thanks again,
    Pam

• eternity2669
    16 years ago

Just received my trade from Kathy and was more than pleased. Great trader...definately would trade again.

Melanie/eternity2669

• katwright
    16 years ago

I just finished a very nice trade with Kathy!

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hello
    I traded with kathy and had a great experence, she sent good clean well labled seeds, she was a quick and responsive trader.
    thanks kathy
    micyrey

• sguanzon
    16 years ago

Had a very nice trade with Kathy and look forward to trading again in the future.

Sue G.

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hello
    I had a great trade with kathy last month, she was very generous and nicely organized
    thanks kathy
    michelle

• kizzyseeds
    16 years ago

I have to "ditto" all the great compliments to Kathy, she's definitely on my "A" list! Thanks Kathy.
    Sharon

• Ann
    16 years ago

Is there such a thing as beyond A+? Kathy was great to trade with and very easy to communicate with as well.

• dorisl
    16 years ago

Thanks for the speedy trade, Kathy!

• donna13350_yahoo_com
    16 years ago

I have traded with Kathy..very nice person, and prompt on her end. I would trade with her again anytime.

• Orcascove
    16 years ago

I just finished a trade with Kathy - She was great, she had terrific communication regarding mailing, got the seeds to me very quickly. I would be happy to trade with her again anytime. Thanks Kathy!!!

• tink62
    16 years ago

Had a great trade with Kathy ! She is a very sweet and generous person,I Highly recomend her !!!
    Thanks again Kathy !!!!
    Tink62

• darkwildflower
    16 years ago

Kathy is a great person to trade with.She sends ample amt of seeds,quick mailer,and very friendly!!

• fiveoaks
    15 years ago

Kathy just sent me a wonderful, well packed box of plants- I couldn't be happier with our trade. In fact, we're getting ready to do "round 2"!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by mckean_county_ponder z5 PA (My Page) on
    Tue, May 13, 08 at 0:57

Great plant exchange! Friendly courteous emails. Plants arrived quickly and packaged well. Hope to trade with again!

copied from a second review thread

• green_panther
    15 years ago

Just finished up a great trade with Kathy! She is so easy to chat with and send beautiful plants - and lots! The packaging was wonderful - it looked like they had been dug up that day! Thanks - Miranda

• garden_n_mom
    15 years ago

Awesome trade with Kathy!! She sent beautiful large plants, trilliums and lily of the valley were blooming! She sent the trilliums as a surprise! Plants were packaged great and transplanted easily. Could not ask for a better trade! Great communication and follow through! I would definately recommend trading with Kathy.

Thank you Kathy!

Jessica
    garden_n_mom

• rbrady
    15 years ago

Kathy is a great trader! She sent me some beautiful and large plants and even threw in tons of extras! She had them marked nicely and they looked like they were freshly dug. I would definitely trade with her again.

Rhonda
    (GW:rbrady)

• trish_ca
    15 years ago

I just finished a trade with Kathy and she sent some wonderful irises. What a sweet person she is and I would trade with her again.

Trish

Sponsored