Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
countrycarolyn

Sjc48

countrycarolyn
13 years ago

I love being the first to leave rate and reviews for people, LOL!!

Shirley was an absolute pleasure to trade with, she has great, comical communication. Extremely fast sending her side, plus extra seeds also. She sent way more than enough seeds!! I would be absolutely pleased to trade with Shirley again. Great Garden Webber!!

Comments (41)

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

Shirley recently responded to a BEAP offer I had posted. Communication was great and she sent her bubblie quickly. Will gladly trade with her in the future. :-) Em

• rosemctier
    12 years ago

just got my AMAZING box of plants from shirley!! everything was so carefully packaged and arrived in perfect condition! would definitely trade with her again :) thank you so much for the plants!

• mamasllamas
    12 years ago

I was looking for yarrow,
    she sent me a big box exploding full!
    thanks again Shirley

• celeegra
    12 years ago

Shirley is great fun! Very involved in our MNF June & July round robins. I'm very glad she's on GW & hope to have many more swaps with her.

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Shirley was an active and thoughtful participant in the September MNF Swap. Thanks for being a great trade partner!
    Alana

• jaynine
    12 years ago

I received a very cute Santa magnet & lovely card from Shirley in the Secret Santa swap~thanks so much!

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

I just wanted to thank Shirley for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. She sent me the most adorable handmade Christmas card and Christmas tree magnet!

Thank you so much for your generosity!

Merry Christmas!
    vina

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

Thanks Shirly for the Christmas card and snowman magnet (Secret Santa swap). I love that magnet. It just makes me smile! I have swapped with Shirley before in other Round Robins. She is wonderful!

Annie

• river_crossroads z8b Central Louisiana
    12 years ago

Just got another big packet of salvia seeds from Shirley. She is charming & delightful, sends big packs of seeds carefully wrapped & the salvia is wonderful. I am happy to recommend Shirley!

• smitties
    12 years ago

Received a cute card and magnet from Shirley. Thanks, Margo

• smitties
    12 years ago

Shirley hosted a fotess swap and it was excellent. She sent me a package as well which was perfect for this swap. Excellent Gardenweb member.

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Shirley was a terrific addition to the MNF's Feb. H~E~A~R~T Swap 2012 we had on the Round Robin.

A definite GW asset.
    Happy Sowing!
    vina

• kchd
    11 years ago

Shirley sent me an awesome box of plants in June. Despite my worry about the hot weather, the plants looked great thanks to her excellent live plant packing skills. Thanks so much for such a generous box of plants!

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

Shirley was a integral part of the MNF's Share Your Summer Swap on the Round Robin. Wonderful swapper and a super nice lady! And I was lucky enough to be the receiver of her part of the swap.

Thank you for being a part of the swap and for the lovely package you sent me! :D
    vina

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Thanks for doing such a great job hosting the "July MNF Fresh and Cool Swap"! Hopefully next time I will be un-busy enough to be able to get in on the game playing. ;) - In any case, you're absolute aces with Elly & I, Shirley! And hey, Keyla, thanks again for the uber kewl package of fun goodies (especially for the recipe cards and all the wonderful seeds)!! :) - Luv GardenWeb and GardenWebbers! This place totally rocks, if only just for the people alone!

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Another outstanding swap hosted by Shirley.....July MNF Fresh and Cool. She is always a joy....fun, creative and humorous!! Thanks Shirley!

Annie

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    11 years ago

Shirley offered plants for postage. I received 3 plants with roots that were amazingly l-o-n-g. Everything was well-packaged, timely delivery, great communication. I'm happy as a lark!
    Heidi

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I received some great seeds in our recent Secret Santa Swap from her. Thanks so much.

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

Received lovely card and seeds from Shirley in Secret Santa Swap.. thank you!!

Cindy

• sandysoil_2008 6A Near Boston
    11 years ago

Shirley was generous with the seeds that she sent me in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you.

• l1oness
    11 years ago

I received a very pretty card and several seed packets from Shirley in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you!

Mandy

• kchd
    11 years ago

I received a lovely, homemade Christmas card from Shirley during the December 2012 FOTESS swap. She also enclosed a magnet featuring a photo of flowers from her garden. Thanks so much, Shirley!

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

Thank you for the beautiful card and seeds in the 2012 Secret Santa Swap, Shirley. You are one of a kind!
    Alana

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Shirley,...thank you so very much for your wonderful homemade card, fantastic seeds and even more fantastic homemade note cards gift for this year's 5th annual (my 3rd) "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! You are soooooo fantabulous! Thank you for choosing me to send to! :)

• paulan70
    11 years ago

Just did a Santa Swap with Shirley and she sent me some great seeds that I have been wanting. I would trade/swap with her again. Thanks

Paula

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    11 years ago

Shirley sent me a magnet made with one of her own pictures. She does beautiful photography of her flowers and nature. Also sent a nice card. Thank you.
    Heidi

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    11 years ago

In the FOTESS swap Shirley sent me a card and a homemade magnet, which is now on my fridg., thank you! Suzanne

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

FOTESSING with Shirley is always a blast of fun. She recently hosted the December FOTESS Seasons Greetings swap...simple and sweet. Thanks Shirley for the Christmas card and magnet.....so cute! And thanks for hosting!

Annie

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

She sent a beautiful homemade card and nice seeds in the SSS! Thanks so much!

• katkni
    11 years ago

I received some of my favorite seeds in the Secret Santa Swap, that I was most in need of. Thank you :)

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

I have been out of town for a couple of weeks. I came home to a lovely note and an unexpected surprise from Miss Shirley. She had seen that I wanted White Borage and guess what...she sent White Borage seeds my way. Thanks so much for sharing your seeds with me!

Annie

• l1oness
    11 years ago

Shirley sent me a lovely package in the FOTESS February birthday swap. It was filled with fun surprises, and a great birthday party.

Thank you very much!

Mandy

• flowergirl34
    10 years ago

I just wanted to post here a HUGE THANK YOU to Shirley for including me in the FOTESS Solstice Card Swap. She made me the most lovely card and bookmark!!!

Thank you Shirley!! Happy Solstice!!
    vina :D

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Wowsers, yet another amazing artfully designed scrapbook-style gorgeous card (with a "Let it Snow" theme - girl, you're goooood!), this year with generous amounts of "Big Bertha Pepper" and "Celebrity Tomato" seeds! Super-duper glad you joined this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap" Round Robin! Everything arrived in excellent condition. - Wishing you a wonderful gardening season this coming year! :)

This post was edited by cryptid on Sun, Dec 29, 13 at 1:59

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

I received a Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

• Melinda Hagen
    10 years ago

I rec'd an absolutely beautiful handmade
    Christmas card from Shirley in the Fotess Christmas swap! I loved it very much! Thank you!

• l1oness
    10 years ago

Shirley sent me a beautiful homemade card, with snowflakes and a cute message. Inside was a full packet of Cucumber Diva seeds as part of the Secret Santa Swap. She also sent me a beautiful card with a FOTESS bookmark for the Solstice celebration.

Thank you!

Mandy

• smitties
    10 years ago

Received a beautiful handmade card from Shirley for our Fostess Solstice swap. Thank you Shirley. The card is really well done and I just love it.

• smitties
    10 years ago

Thank you to Shirley for another beautiful handmade card with seeds for the 2013 SSS.

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    10 years ago

Shirley sent me a beautiful card and an unopened pack of commercial seeds in the sss. Thank you Shirley!

• ruthz
    10 years ago

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

Sponsored
Brenda M. Miller Designer of Interior Spaces
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars73 Reviews
Client-Oriented Interior Design in Loudoun County | Best of Houzz X6