Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sjc48

Posted by countrycarolyn 6-7nwTN (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 30, 11 at 19:54

I love being the first to leave rate and reviews for people, LOL!!

Shirley was an absolute pleasure to trade with, she has great, comical communication. Extremely fast sending her side, plus extra seeds also. She sent way more than enough seeds!! I would be absolutely pleased to trade with Shirley again. Great Garden Webber!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sjc48

Shirley recently responded to a BEAP offer I had posted. Communication was great and she sent her bubblie quickly. Will gladly trade with her in the future. :-) Em

o

just got my AMAZING box of plants from shirley!! everything was so carefully packaged and arrived in perfect condition! would definitely trade with her again :) thank you so much for the plants!

o

I was looking for yarrow,
she sent me a big box exploding full!
thanks again Shirley

o

Shirley is great fun! Very involved in our MNF June & July round robins. I'm very glad she's on GW & hope to have many more swaps with her.

o

Shirley was an active and thoughtful participant in the September MNF Swap. Thanks for being a great trade partner!
Alana

o

I received a very cute Santa magnet & lovely card from Shirley in the Secret Santa swap~thanks so much!

o

I just wanted to thank Shirley for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. She sent me the most adorable handmade Christmas card and Christmas tree magnet!

Thank you so much for your generosity!

Merry Christmas!
vina

o

Thanks Shirly for the Christmas card and snowman magnet (Secret Santa swap). I love that magnet. It just makes me smile! I have swapped with Shirley before in other Round Robins. She is wonderful!

Annie

o

Just got another big packet of salvia seeds from Shirley. She is charming & delightful, sends big packs of seeds carefully wrapped & the salvia is wonderful. I am happy to recommend Shirley!

o

Received a cute card and magnet from Shirley. Thanks, Margo

o

Shirley hosted a fotess swap and it was excellent. She sent me a package as well which was perfect for this swap. Excellent Gardenweb member.

o

Shirley was a terrific addition to the MNF's Feb. H~E~A~R~T Swap 2012 we had on the Round Robin.

A definite GW asset.
Happy Sowing!
vina

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Wed, Jul 4, 12 at 15:53

Shirley sent me an awesome box of plants in June. Despite my worry about the hot weather, the plants looked great thanks to her excellent live plant packing skills. Thanks so much for such a generous box of plants!

o

Shirley was a integral part of the MNF's Share Your Summer Swap on the Round Robin. Wonderful swapper and a super nice lady! And I was lucky enough to be the receiver of her part of the swap.

Thank you for being a part of the swap and for the lovely package you sent me! :D
vina

o

Thanks for doing such a great job hosting the "July MNF Fresh and Cool Swap"! Hopefully next time I will be un-busy enough to be able to get in on the game playing. ;) - In any case, you're absolute aces with Elly & I, Shirley! And hey, Keyla, thanks again for the uber kewl package of fun goodies (especially for the recipe cards and all the wonderful seeds)!! :) - Luv GardenWeb and GardenWebbers! This place totally rocks, if only just for the people alone!

o

Another outstanding swap hosted by Shirley.....July MNF Fresh and Cool. She is always a joy....fun, creative and humorous!! Thanks Shirley!

Annie

o

Shirley offered plants for postage. I received 3 plants with roots that were amazingly l-o-n-g. Everything was well-packaged, timely delivery, great communication. I'm happy as a lark!
Heidi

o

I received some great seeds in our recent Secret Santa Swap from her. Thanks so much.

o

Received lovely card and seeds from Shirley in Secret Santa Swap.. thank you!!

Cindy

o

Shirley was generous with the seeds that she sent me in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you.

o

I received a very pretty card and several seed packets from Shirley in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you!

Mandy

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Thu, Dec 20, 12 at 15:25

I received a lovely, homemade Christmas card from Shirley during the December 2012 FOTESS swap. She also enclosed a magnet featuring a photo of flowers from her garden. Thanks so much, Shirley!

o

Thank you for the beautiful card and seeds in the 2012 Secret Santa Swap, Shirley. You are one of a kind!
Alana

o

Shirley,...thank you so very much for your wonderful homemade card, fantastic seeds and even more fantastic homemade note cards gift for this year's 5th annual (my 3rd) "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! You are soooooo fantabulous! Thank you for choosing me to send to! :)

o

Just did a Santa Swap with Shirley and she sent me some great seeds that I have been wanting. I would trade/swap with her again. Thanks

Paula

o

Shirley sent me a magnet made with one of her own pictures. She does beautiful photography of her flowers and nature. Also sent a nice card. Thank you.
Heidi

o

In the FOTESS swap Shirley sent me a card and a homemade magnet, which is now on my fridg., thank you! Suzanne

o

FOTESSING with Shirley is always a blast of fun. She recently hosted the December FOTESS Seasons Greetings swap...simple and sweet. Thanks Shirley for the Christmas card and magnet.....so cute! And thanks for hosting!

Annie

o

She sent a beautiful homemade card and nice seeds in the SSS! Thanks so much!

o

I received some of my favorite seeds in the Secret Santa Swap, that I was most in need of. Thank you :)

o

I have been out of town for a couple of weeks. I came home to a lovely note and an unexpected surprise from Miss Shirley. She had seen that I wanted White Borage and guess what...she sent White Borage seeds my way. Thanks so much for sharing your seeds with me!

Annie

o

Shirley sent me a lovely package in the FOTESS February birthday swap. It was filled with fun surprises, and a great birthday party.

Thank you very much!

Mandy

o

I just wanted to post here a HUGE THANK YOU to Shirley for including me in the FOTESS Solstice Card Swap. She made me the most lovely card and bookmark!!!

Thank you Shirley!! Happy Solstice!!
vina :D

o

Wowsers, yet another amazing artfully designed scrapbook-style gorgeous card (with a "Let it Snow" theme - girl, you're goooood!), this year with generous amounts of "Big Bertha Pepper" and "Celebrity Tomato" seeds! Super-duper glad you joined this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap" Round Robin! Everything arrived in excellent condition. - Wishing you a wonderful gardening season this coming year! :)

This post was edited by cryptid on Sun, Dec 29, 13 at 1:59

o

I received a Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

o

I rec'd an absolutely beautiful handmade
Christmas card from Shirley in the Fotess Christmas swap! I loved it very much! Thank you!

o

Shirley sent me a beautiful homemade card, with snowflakes and a cute message. Inside was a full packet of Cucumber Diva seeds as part of the Secret Santa Swap. She also sent me a beautiful card with a FOTESS bookmark for the Solstice celebration.

Thank you!

Mandy

o

Received a beautiful handmade card from Shirley for our Fostess Solstice swap. Thank you Shirley. The card is really well done and I just love it.

o

Thank you to Shirley for another beautiful handmade card with seeds for the 2013 SSS.

o

Shirley sent me a beautiful card and an unopened pack of commercial seeds in the sss. Thank you Shirley!

o

• Posted by ruthz 8 dfw texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 14, 14 at 10:48

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here