wes
brizee77
marlene
gardenpirate
paperfinch
Brigitte rose
kimsorganicgarden
yelli0507

Sorry some are first names because I didn't write down the user names. If anyone has a question before trading let me know. I am still waiting for the seeds from Charles Z.

I have no complaints this year. Last year I had several issues with trades.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 20 members and counting

Individual post, using appropriate member names for the thread title, would certainly be more helpful and make research easier. Multi-member posts like this can make it hard to find info on a particular member.

o

It's important to use correctly spelled user names to leave feedback. Many people already have threads that you should add to rather than starting a new thread. There may be several threads for the same person that turn up in a search because people started unnecessary new threads. Always use the thread that was started first and has the most responses.
Here is where you will find information that should be helpful.

Here is a link that might be useful: Rate and Review procedures

o

Yeah Yeah Yeah. I have made several posts of specific user names per the usual method but just felt like making a list.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here