Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kvalentz

ptp813 Thanks for the great trade!!

kvalentz
16 years ago

Thank you, I can't wait to see these bloom!

Kathy

Comments (24)

• kvalentz
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I am thrilled at the seeds you sent, thank you over and over.
    Kathy

• medontdo
    16 years ago

she sent me a great sasbe!! full of stuff for the kiddo's!! they were totally happy!! thank you!! your the totall bomb!!! :'))

• dutchcurl
    16 years ago

Thanks so much for the seeds for a newbie. She was very generous-even opened something she just got in to give me some. Thanks, Carol

• katie88
    16 years ago

Ditto to all the above -- Pam's a delightful gal to work with, motivated and generous -- look forward to trading again!
    Katie
    GW: katie88

• dizzydaffodil
    16 years ago

Great trade with Pam. Her end of our trade got here FAST! Plenty of seeds in the packets too!
    Thanks!!
    DizzyD

• islandgirlart
    15 years ago

Seeds arrived fast and safely packaged! I was amazed at how much she could put in the envelope - exceeded my request!!! Thank you so much - would definitely trade again!
    Gracious and generous gardener!

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

I just finished a trade with Pam. She is a great trader. Seeds were received quickly and nicely packaged. I would be happy to trade again. Thanks!

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Pam is WAYYYY awesome!! she always sends the awesomest stuff!! LOL i can always count on her to send what she says!! Hee Hee!! she labels them great and packages them awesomely!! i highly recommend trading with her!! she's the bomb!! thank you sooooo much!! i can't wait to get these winter sowed!! ~Medo

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

Copied from original thread:

Posted by gawdinfever z5/MO (wbcountry@yahoo.com) on Fri, Nov 17, 06 at 1:00

Pam is an awesome trader!
    Susanne

15 years ago

Posted by joy_garden (mickeydots_garden@yahoo.com) on Sun, Jun 24, 07 at 17:00

received thanks

15 years ago

Posted by floodthelast 5 N. OH (My Page) on Fri, Aug 1, 08 at 10:00

Just received an excellent SASBE. Thank you for being so generous.

15 years ago

Posted by laura_in_hamilton 5b (My Page) on Fri, Aug 8, 08 at 0:54

Pam is great. I requested a cross-border trade and it went very well. Good communication beforehand and afterwards. She packed the envie and even sent a bonus surprise. I would definitely trade with Pam again.
    Laura

15 years ago

Posted by poisondartfrog 7 (My Page) on Sun, Sep 7, 08 at 7:18

Pam and I just completed a great trade! I hope we trade again someday.
    Alana

15 years ago

Whew... now that I'm done cleaning up the two threads, I really want to let everyone know how great Pam was.... perfect communication, fast with mailing, and she threw in a bonus that I wanted, too! All this for a SASBE!?! Wow!

Blessings,
    Angela

• ptp813
    15 years ago

Thanks so much everybody. I love trading and have enjoyed sharing and trading seeds with you all. :-) Pam

• grovespirit
    15 years ago

Just had a nice trade with Pam- she sent me some very cool seeds. She's prompt, fun to communicate with, and a generous trader. Plus, she sent my seeds in a REAL bubble mailer as requested! Thanks, Pam! :)

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

Just received some agastache - honey bee blue seeds from Pam as a part of the secret santa swap. WOW - I can't wait to try these! THANKS Nikki

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

Pam sent me Lady in Red Salvia and pink aquilegia seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks Pam, you are a very thoughtful elf!

• natalie4b
    15 years ago

I have received Pam's seeds in a SASBE offer, and I am in a seed heaven!!!
    She are more then generous, and so kind! Love the way they were packed.
    Thank you Pam from the bottom of my heart!
    Can hardly wait to see them bloom - wow!

~Natalie

• Alphie
    13 years ago

I replied to a surprise SASBE offer from ptp813. The seeds were well packaged & labled & arrived very quickly. Thank you for sharing so many great seeds with me! Quite a few I can't wait to grow.

Don

• apoppyfield
    12 years ago

Thanks for picking me for the 2011 Santa Swap. Loved the butterfly bush and rose salvia. C'mon Spring!! A

• cashclan
    12 years ago

WOOHOO, Pam is MORE than generous!!! I replied to a SASBE offer and was BLOWN AWAY with the quantity and quality!!! I'm going to be doing the "Happy I've got a TON of Seeds Dance"

• rbrady
    12 years ago

Pam was a wonderful Secret Santa! She sent me some great seeds and a lovely card! I have traded with her before and she is a very generous person!

Thanks!

Rhonda

• smitties
    12 years ago

Received a nice card and seeds from Pam in the Secret Santa swap. Thanks Pam, Margo

Sponsored