Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dem_pa

mao_tse_mom

dem_pa
17 years ago

I recently sent a SASBE for seeds. I received them yesterday. What a prompt and generous person.

dem_pa

Comments (20)

• kilngod
    17 years ago

Very generous trader (I sent an SABSE) - sent me a wonderful variety, all nicely labeled and packaged. Greatly appreciate her offer and the time she spent! would trade with her in a heartbeat.

• plantas
    17 years ago

I agree, this person is, a very generous trader.
    I also loved the colorful packaging

• debplus3
    16 years ago

Plants arrived promptly and looked great. Thanks so much for the trade Cathy.
    Deb

• acacius48
    16 years ago

I just had a great exchange with Cathy! (I sent postage as well.) She quickly sent out seeds that were wrapped in beautiful colorful envelopes and neatly written what each seed is! Thank you Cathy for the generous offer and for taking the time to do this for me! I cant wait to plant these babies! :) I recommend Mao_tse_mom to anyone!!

Sincerely,
    Vanessa
    aka
    Acacius48

• proudgm_03
    16 years ago

I just finished a recent trade with Cathy. She is very prompt and generous. Everything was nicely labeled. I would gladly trade again. Thanks!

• gardendee
    15 years ago

Cathy sent me hostas for SASBE. She is very generous with what she have and I am very appreciative.

Dee (GardenDee)

• retsec
    15 years ago

I sent SASBE for hosta seed. She send lots of seed that were well packaged in little colorful envelopes that were labeled nicely. The seed were also sent quickly. Hope to trade with mao_tse_ in the future.

• token28001
    15 years ago

I sent for the SASBE hosta seed too. Great packages, nicely labeled. Thanks so much for expanding my shade beds. :)

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Just received a RR Secret Santa card from her along with some wonderful daylily seeds. Many thanks and may you have many blooms in your garden. Hope to trade with you in the future.

Best to you and happy holidays,
    quiltingfox

• chellflower
    15 years ago

A real thoughtful trader...In the Secret Santa Swap, Cathy not only sent an item from my wish list, she sent 7 Named varieties!!!! You've not only filled a wish of mine, you've also thrilled my two little boys....thanks to your generosity, their Hosta/shade garden will be so beautifully completed this spring! Thank you ao much!

• crisann
    15 years ago

Received seven pack of hosta in homemade seed envelopes from Cathy in the secret santa seed swap -- very generous -- Thanks so much!

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

Cathy sent me yellow viola and echinachea Merlot seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks Cathy for being such a thoughtful elf!

• auntnawnee
    15 years ago

Cathy sent me kmotgg and ballerina yellow datura in the secret santa seed swap...Thank you for the generous amount of seeds..

• zubababy
    15 years ago

just received a SASBE of hosta seeds. Thank you for the quick delivery.

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

Cathy thank you so very much for the wonderful flower seeds you sent for my birthday. I am having a great time looking up the flowers as some I am not familiar with. I will plant and nurture them. The seed packs are also beautiful. Kim

• chellflower
    15 years ago

I recieved a nice card and some awesome seeds for my bday. Thanks Cathy!!

• daveedgeguitar
    14 years ago

WOW!!!! I just received my Hosta seeds and was very pleasantly surprised at how quickly and beautifully they arrived! I have tons of flower seeds but until today I didn't have any Hostas. Now I have 10 different varieties each marked and packaged with care! What a wonderful trade partner. I would trade with her anytime!
    Thanks so much Cathy! You're my idol!!!!

• alex1990
    13 years ago

Just received a wonderful package of annuals and perennials from mao. what a great person! Thank you so much! You are one of my favorite garden fairies! you and pumkingal would be great partners!

• lily55rjw
    13 years ago

Cathy is amazing, generous, friendly, and has great communication!! Hope to trade with her in the future!

• wispfox
    13 years ago

Just received my seeds for postage today. Such a delightful assortment of seeds! So excited. :)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES