Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
mao_tse_mom

Posted by dem_pa 5 (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 13, 07 at 21:57

I recently sent a SASBE for seeds. I received them yesterday. What a prompt and generous person.

dem_pa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: mao_tse_mom

Very generous trader (I sent an SABSE) - sent me a wonderful variety, all nicely labeled and packaged. Greatly appreciate her offer and the time she spent! would trade with her in a heartbeat.

o

I agree, this person is, a very generous trader.
I also loved the colorful packaging

o

Plants arrived promptly and looked great. Thanks so much for the trade Cathy.
Deb

o

I just had a great exchange with Cathy! (I sent postage as well.) She quickly sent out seeds that were wrapped in beautiful colorful envelopes and neatly written what each seed is! Thank you Cathy for the generous offer and for taking the time to do this for me! I cant wait to plant these babies! :) I recommend Mao_tse_mom to anyone!!

Sincerely,
Vanessa
aka
Acacius48

o

I just finished a recent trade with Cathy. She is very prompt and generous. Everything was nicely labeled. I would gladly trade again. Thanks!

o

Cathy sent me hostas for SASBE. She is very generous with what she have and I am very appreciative.

Dee (GardenDee)

o

I sent SASBE for hosta seed. She send lots of seed that were well packaged in little colorful envelopes that were labeled nicely. The seed were also sent quickly. Hope to trade with mao_tse_ in the future.

o

I sent for the SASBE hosta seed too. Great packages, nicely labeled. Thanks so much for expanding my shade beds. :)

o

Just received a RR Secret Santa card from her along with some wonderful daylily seeds. Many thanks and may you have many blooms in your garden. Hope to trade with you in the future.

Best to you and happy holidays,
quiltingfox

o

A real thoughtful trader...In the Secret Santa Swap, Cathy not only sent an item from my wish list, she sent 7 Named varieties!!!! You've not only filled a wish of mine, you've also thrilled my two little boys....thanks to your generosity, their Hosta/shade garden will be so beautifully completed this spring! Thank you ao much!

o

Received seven pack of hosta in homemade seed envelopes from Cathy in the secret santa seed swap -- very generous -- Thanks so much!

o

Cathy sent me yellow viola and echinachea Merlot seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks Cathy for being such a thoughtful elf!

o

Cathy sent me kmotgg and ballerina yellow datura in the secret santa seed swap...Thank you for the generous amount of seeds..

o

just received a SASBE of hosta seeds. Thank you for the quick delivery.

o

Cathy thank you so very much for the wonderful flower seeds you sent for my birthday. I am having a great time looking up the flowers as some I am not familiar with. I will plant and nurture them. The seed packs are also beautiful. Kim

o

I recieved a nice card and some awesome seeds for my bday. Thanks Cathy!!

o

WOW!!!! I just received my Hosta seeds and was very pleasantly surprised at how quickly and beautifully they arrived! I have tons of flower seeds but until today I didn't have any Hostas. Now I have 10 different varieties each marked and packaged with care! What a wonderful trade partner. I would trade with her anytime!
Thanks so much Cathy! You're my idol!!!!

o

Just received a wonderful package of annuals and perennials from mao. what a great person! Thank you so much! You are one of my favorite garden fairies! you and pumkingal would be great partners!

o

Cathy is amazing, generous, friendly, and has great communication!! Hope to trade with her in the future!

o

Just received my seeds for postage today. Such a delightful assortment of seeds! So excited. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here