Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
charlie60

Posted by dirtdiggin 8b NW WA (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 28, 09 at 22:17

Had a wonderful trade with Charlie. Very quick turnaround and generous amounts of seed. I would love to trade again with him anytime. Thanks so much Charlie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: charlie60

I've enjoyed trading with you to. The trades were quick and generious. Maybe we'll have the privelege to trade again. (:-))

o

Same here! Charlie's seeds arrived very quickly and were generously packed. It was a pleasure. Thanks!
Janine

o

I have never traded with him however, he emails me at least once a month asking for the same items which I tell him everytime are not for trade. I have this plainly marked on my trade page. When I tell him this he gets less than nice. Ive asked him numerous times to please remove me from his mailing list. He always says he will and then in a few weeks I get the SAME requests from him. Drives me NUTS!

o

I'm having the same issue with Charlie as botanicalboi is. I get the same exact email from this person every few weeks, requesting the same seeds every time.

The first email I got, I responded and told him to send a SASBE, and I would send the requested seeds. Weeks went by without a word... then today, I get the same exact email again.

Sheesh...

o
charlie60

I'm sorry I e~mailed you more than once. I've had a stroke in January 1908 and sometimes I do make mistakes. bastgatto@aol.com I'd like to know how I was less than nice. I never get cross with anyone intentionally, If I really was I would like you to forgive me.

As for hostarookie I sent an SASB Envelope and I never got any seeds. I don't know what happened to it. I'm not suggesting anything about where it went. I've had some returned by the postman, but not this one. I can't remember who I have mailed sometimes. I guess It's I can't think as well as you all. I'm really sorry.
Blessings to you all.
Charlie H. Barrett
jesus_is_lord@yahoo.com

o
mailing list

I don't get the addresses from the mailing lists either bastgatto@aol.com I get them from Garden Web Swap. Sorry!
Blessings to you.
Charlie H. Barrett
jesus_is_lord@yahoo.com

o

I had a recent postage trade with Charlie, as he wanted some oxalis corms. Went fabulously, and I'd absolutely trade with him again!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here