Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gdionelli

Booberry85

gdionelli
16 years ago

Becky is a lovely trader. Enjoyed our communication, and seeds arrived swiftly. Very generous.

Thanks!

Elizabeth

Comments (30)

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i just got my seeds from becky! pretty cool, she was great!! i don't like to waste stamps so she let me send her a trade anyhow!! thank you soooo much!! :')) i'd definately recomend trading with becky!! :'))

• strmywthr3
    16 years ago

great trade. seeds arrived very quickly!

thanks!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    16 years ago

I recently sent Becky some seeds for sasbe. She let me know once her envy was on the way, and included postage, her list, member name, and label as requested. She then let me know once she received the seeds. I would definitely trade with her.

Sue

• kate151
    16 years ago

Becky is a wonderful, friendly trader. She was great about communicating and sent the seeds out quickly. Thanks!

• iheartroscoe
    15 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Becky. The seeds were packaged nicely and arrived very quickly. I wouldn't hesitate trading again.

Thanks for a great trade!

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

I completed a RR with Becky this past week! She is a very friendly, very thoughtful, creative and generous lady! Everything arrived quickly and packaged wonderfully! No question about trading with her again!

Thanks Becky for an awesome trade!

Happy gardening,
    Kathy

• booboobearbecky
    15 years ago

Just completed a trade with booberry85 (Becky). I received my seeds in a jiffy and I'm now thrilled to be the proud owner of some asparagus bean seeds. Can hardly wait to plant them next spring. Becky also sent me some scorching hot peppers (hubby can't get enough of those a$$ kicking hot peppers) and some purple coneflower seeds which I'm very appreciative of as I only have white ones.

What a great trade!!
    Thanks so much Booberry85!!!!

• grovespirit
    15 years ago

Just had a pleasant trade with Becky (booberry85). The trade arrived promptly, and she sent me some really nice looking homemade seed envelopes too.

I definitely would enjoy trading with her again!
    Highly recommended trader. :)

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Just received a RR Secret Santa envie from her stuffed with quilting fabric and seeds. She sent tomatoes, okra, melon, cantaloupe, and pansy seeds which I can't wait to plant. I look forward to future trading with her.

Best to you and happy holidays!,
    quiltingfox

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

Jordan and I received a wonderful packet of seeds today from our Secret Santa RR. Thanks Becky

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

I too received some wonderful seeds from Becky through the Secret Santa RR.

Thanks Becky, for making a seed wish come true.

Sue

• margarita10
    15 years ago

I received very nice seeds from Becky from the secret santa rr.

Margarita10

• debbiep_gw
    15 years ago

Becky is a very prompt and generous trader.Thanks!Debbie

• littleonefb
    15 years ago

Becky is wonderful to trade with. She surprised me with seeds on my want list when she sent her mailer for SASBE seeds that I had.
    Boy did that SASBE turn into a wonderful trade.

Thanks Becky for the wonderful surprise.

Fran

• wishdesign
    15 years ago

Becky sent me a huge amount of seeds from my wish list in the Secret Santa RR. I can't thank her enough for her generosity!

--Jean

• yotetrapper
    15 years ago

Very nice person. Sent me seeds just because! Thanks Becky!

• threas
    15 years ago

Becky sent me a bubble envie full of seeds in the SSS! Thank you so much!

• riley17
    15 years ago

Thank you for the secret santa seeds, you were very generous and the card was cute!
    Thanks!

• dem_pa
    15 years ago

I just completed a trade with her. Great communication. I would definately trade with her again.

Don (dem_pa)

• ejmoore510
    15 years ago

Becky was my Trade partner in the Winter Wonderland Swap and it was GREAT! She sent me a wonderful package with LOTS of extras! Can't wait to trade with her again!

Joan

• wenders6715
    15 years ago

Great trader,would trade with her anytime!!Wend

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

Becky was our hostess for the Incredible Edibles Seed Clean Out Swap. She made it very fun, picked out great seeds for us from our want lists, and was able to send a bunch of seed still to Need 4 Seed. She did an incredible job hosting this swap! Thanks so much, Becky! Your hard work is very much appreciated!

Blessings,
    Angela

• bonechickchris
    14 years ago

Becky is awesome!!!!! I have traded with her numerous times! Unfortunately, I never really understood the rate and review stuff until now. So better late than never!
    Becky is very thoughful, and puts a lot of time and personal consideration in every trade she does! She also has some of the best seed varieties out there! She is one of the best! Thanks so much Becky for all of the great trades we have done together! I know we will have many more in the future!
    Christy

• graanieb
    14 years ago

Becky is outstanding! Just received her great seeds , our first trade as I can remember, I owe her.

Bea

• dirtdiggin
    14 years ago

Becky and I were partners in the Weird, Odd & Unusual Seed Swap! as well as the "Second Time Around!" swap. She is a very generous trader and thoughtful trader and makes swaping a really fun time. Thank you so much for the wonderful packages you sent! I'm planting bunches of the 2nd time around stuff and I'm already excited for next season, so I can plant the rest :)

Thanks again!

• cryptid
    13 years ago

Holy katz and shame on me! I participated in 2009's Secret Santa Seed Swap RR and received a wonderful card and seeds from Becky. While I did acknowledge this on the swap thread, I completely neglected to do so here, on Becky's Rate & Review. Profuse apologies! - "Many thanks, Becky, for the generous amount of seeds (especialy for the ones I reeeally wanted) and fab, festive card!" :)

• pdsavage
    12 years ago

What a wonderful trader,very nice and thoughtfull.

• retsec
    12 years ago

Just received a grab bag of tomato and pepper seeds from booberry for postage. She sent them quickly and well packaged. She is a very generous trader.

• soilent_green
    12 years ago

Quick, easy, trouble-free transaction. Good communication. I look forward to trading with her in the future.

Thanks again for the seeds!

• kchd
    11 years ago

Becky & I were swap partners for the October 2012 FOTESS swap. She sent a fantastic box of goodies! Looking forward to swapping with her again. Thanks again, Becky!

Katie

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County