Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
roflol

woodsidetrader

roflol
17 years ago

My experience with this trader in late November/early December 2006 was a positive one. I didn't have any of her wanted seeds at the time but she had some grass seeds I wanted. She was accepting postcards, however, and she was very clear about what postcards she would trade for which I appreciated. I found some that fit her specs, sent them, and received my requested seeds plus extras in a timely fashion. She was helpful, and answered all emails. I would trade with her again.

Comments (18)

• aka_margo
    17 years ago

My experience with her was not this positive. Sent postcards accodring to her rules she set up. Never received seeds. Below is a link to a post where other people have had less than positive experiences with her also.

Here is a link that might be useful: Click here to read other link about her

• columbusgardener
    17 years ago

here is her responce to my asking what happened to my end of the trade -

yes. your seeds were mail 12/9. they should have been there by now. but maybe the PO is just slow.

she got her end of the trade - and now the original post is missing.

• beth_b_kodiak
    17 years ago

I have traded with her twice and both times the transaction was satisfactory.
    BB

• grovespirit
    15 years ago

I have had 2 trades with this trader, and got my seeds both times. One time I got them in a #10 envelope lined with bubble wrap, the other time they came in a "real" bubble mailer. But in both cases, I did get the seeds we agreed upon. :)

• lily_amongst_thorns
    15 years ago

I just traded 5 postcards for 5 packets of seeds and received the seeds in a week. She seemed organized and send a trade number to include with the SASE. Would probably trade again.

• jaynine
    15 years ago

trading with vicky was a very pleasant experience and i would recommend her to anyone. she sent generous amounts, clearly labeled. thank you, vicky!
    janine

• misskimmie
    15 years ago

Vicky is a organized, knowledgeable trader. I just received an envelope from her I not only received what we agreed on, but she asked said she had more room in the envelope and asked me what else I wanted. I received a generous amount of bonus seeds.

Thanks Vicky

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Just completed a nice trade with Vicky. Everything was as agreed upon a little delay due to Holidays, but they arrived and in a bubble envie. Thanks Vicky...would be more than happy to trade again in the future :)

• zubababy
    15 years ago

I just received my seeds from Vicky. They were sent in a bubble envelope. I received everything that we agreed on + bonus seeds. I received them within a week.
    I would be happy to trade with her again. Thank you for the wonderful trade.
    Kristi

• graanieb
    13 years ago

We've just had 2nd trade and Vicky was very prompt, organized and friendly.

Thanks.

• muddypaws4ever
    13 years ago

Great trade. Very friendly.

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

Had a great trade with Vicky. She sent a nice amount of seeds and they were packed carefully in bubble wrap in a very secure envelope. would definitely trade again. thanks so much!

• jaynine
    12 years ago

I traded a book for seeds of my choice and everything went smoothly. Thanks for a nice trade!

• irishdescended
    9 years ago

Just completed a bulb/seed trade with her. She was extremely generous and I am thrilled! Darla.

• bemonkey Zone 7 South New Jersey
    8 years ago

Vicky took time to pack all the seeds for me in her SASA offer and I appreciate that a lot. Very organized. Great communication, too. Thank you one more time.

Vesna

• AMANDA PUCKETT
    8 years ago

Vicky sent me my seeds for the price of postage. It was sent in a timely manner. The seed packets were hand made. I thought that was a caring touch. The packets we folded pieces of paper to make tiny envelopes. I am very happy with our trade. She was very nice and responded quickly to my emails.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    7 years ago

Vicky traded 3 for 1 which was very generous. They were sent in a timely manner with good communications.