Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
woodsidetrader

Posted by roflol Z5 MO (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 5, 07 at 22:58

My experience with this trader in late November/early December 2006 was a positive one. I didn't have any of her wanted seeds at the time but she had some grass seeds I wanted. She was accepting postcards, however, and she was very clear about what postcards she would trade for which I appreciated. I found some that fit her specs, sent them, and received my requested seeds plus extras in a timely fashion. She was helpful, and answered all emails. I would trade with her again.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: woodsidetrader

My experience with her was not this positive. Sent postcards accodring to her rules she set up. Never received seeds. Below is a link to a post where other people have had less than positive experiences with her also.

Here is a link that might be useful: Click here to read other link about her

o

here is her responce to my asking what happened to my end of the trade -

yes. your seeds were mail 12/9. they should have been there by now. but maybe the PO is just slow.

she got her end of the trade - and now the original post is missing.

o

I have traded with her twice and both times the transaction was satisfactory.
BB

o

I have had 2 trades with this trader, and got my seeds both times. One time I got them in a #10 envelope lined with bubble wrap, the other time they came in a "real" bubble mailer. But in both cases, I did get the seeds we agreed upon. :)

o

I just traded 5 postcards for 5 packets of seeds and received the seeds in a week. She seemed organized and send a trade number to include with the SASE. Would probably trade again.

o

trading with vicky was a very pleasant experience and i would recommend her to anyone. she sent generous amounts, clearly labeled. thank you, vicky!
janine

o

Vicky is a organized, knowledgeable trader. I just received an envelope from her I not only received what we agreed on, but she asked said she had more room in the envelope and asked me what else I wanted. I received a generous amount of bonus seeds.

Thanks Vicky

o

Just completed a nice trade with Vicky. Everything was as agreed upon a little delay due to Holidays, but they arrived and in a bubble envie. Thanks Vicky...would be more than happy to trade again in the future :)

o

I just received my seeds from Vicky. They were sent in a bubble envelope. I received everything that we agreed on + bonus seeds. I received them within a week.
I would be happy to trade with her again. Thank you for the wonderful trade.
Kristi

o

We've just had 2nd trade and Vicky was very prompt, organized and friendly.

Thanks.

o

Great trade. Very friendly.

o

Had a great trade with Vicky. She sent a nice amount of seeds and they were packed carefully in bubble wrap in a very secure envelope. would definitely trade again. thanks so much!

o

I traded a book for seeds of my choice and everything went smoothly. Thanks for a nice trade!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here