Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tracyvine

fcoffill

tracyvine
16 years ago

Frances,

Thank you so much for the wonderful seeds you sent to me in the December Petal Pushers Round Robin. You are such a lovely person and I am lucky to have gotten to know you.

Frances sent a beautiful card that she made from one of her amazing photos as well as a lovely blessing and proverb. She is such a talented photographer! She also sent along some bonus seeds as a little birthday present. She is a very thoughtful person and a great GW member.

Tracy

Comments (19)

• chrizty
    15 years ago

i agree! Frances is a great person, n lets you know as soon as she gets her pk. :)

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Frances is prompt and friendly. It was a pleasure to exchange cuttings with her.

Alana

• medontdo
    15 years ago

OOPS!!!! i forgot to put in here befor!! sorry!!
    this is the second time that Frances has given me seeds that i wanted that she no longer needed. she knows one day i will have something she will be looking for, LOL it'll be hers!! :')
    she is just great!! and just the sweetest!! thank you sooo very much Frances!! (((HUGS))) ~Medo

• medontdo
    15 years ago

we just traded again!! WOOO HOOO!! she is just the sweetest!! and very generous!! i love trading with her!! :') i'd highly recommend trading with her!! ~Medo

• medontdo
    15 years ago

thank you for the awesome seeds AGAIN!! and the surprise you sent!! WOO HOO!!! you know i love surprises!! you are just so sweet!! LOL ~Medo

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Frances is a wonderful person. Always thinking of others first. She has helped many of newbies me being one of them last year. I grew alot of frans seeds this year and was not dissapointed in one plant.

Frances and I and another member had a three way trade. Frances sent some wonderful astilbes and cuttings. Thank you Frances for the wonderful additions to my garden. I will always think of you and how nice you are to everybody when I look at the plants. I am honored to have your plants in my garden. Barb Rospedal

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

Frances and I just completed a trade. Frances not only sent the seeds I requested but she also sent some bonus seeds. The seeds she picked out for me were just exactly what I wanted. It was clear she put a lot of thought into finding seeds I would enjoy. I look forward to trading with Frances again in the future and hopefully soaking up some of her garden know-how. Nikki

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

Frances sent me some wonderful amaranth seeds in the sweetest Christmas card. Thanks Frances, I know you didn't have time to do this, I appreciate it. I look forward to many trades in the future! Merry Christmas! Nikki

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Frances sent some beautiful seeds to me in the Secret Santa Card Swap. I can't wait to try them out!
    Thanks so much!
    Alana

• appaloosa909
    15 years ago

I would like to thank Frances for being a wonderful and generous Secret Santa.

Hope you have a great Holiday!

Andrea
    Appaloosa909

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by just1morehosta 5 (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 14, 08 at 19:03

From the secret sants rr, i received from this person some very nice seeds for Japanese for-get-me-nots.Thank you so much.
    Carol

copied from another thread

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Frances is just too cool. She sent me from the Secret Santa Seed Swap 4 packets of seeds.
    I wasn't especting ANYTHING from her, but she sent to me because she is a sweet person!
    Thanks so much!
    :) Fran

• maozamom NE Ohio
    15 years ago

A wonderful Secret Santa!

mao

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Frances participated in my RR. She rocks very nice person. Would love to meet her someday if I am down south or if she is up north. Frances the door is always open for ya...Barb

• chellflower
    14 years ago

Thank you Frances for all the hydrangea varieties. And Josh is really proud of his new caladium and iris plants...he can't wait to smell a grape koolaid scented iris!

We both look forward to future trades with you. Thanks again!

• rosepedal
    14 years ago

Frances just hosted her first RR..Tropical surplus swap she was a fantastic host and cant wait to be in more of her swaps...She is funny too...Always a smile with her..:)

• laspasturas
    14 years ago

Frances is a great swapper and her packaging was so nice!

• perkybarb
    13 years ago

Received a great card and a generous amount of seeds on 12/11/10. Thanks so much.

• graanieb
    13 years ago

I was so glad to get your homemade card, how nice! along with hardy hibiscus in Secret Santa Swap, thank you Frances!
    Happy New Year and Happy Gardening,
    Bea
    Graanieb

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!