Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
katie88_gw

lisam627_ohio_z6

katie88
16 years ago

I checked & double checked the Search Engine to be positive nobody had ever given Lisa any feedback -- as far as can tell she's written in for 4 traders but her name comes up blank . . . Why??

Lisa & I've traded numerous times over last couple yrs, but the most recent seed trade was fabulous! She knows toms, sent lots of her favs to try -- cannot wait. Lisa's an extremely generous trader, sweet spirited, easy to talk to, and I definitely look forward to future trades.

As winter continues (and I eagerly wait for spring) will keep going thru my Log Book & adding feedback to the many outstanding GW traders I've had the honor of trading with over the last few yrs.

Thanks for a great trade Lisa!

Katie

GW: katie88

Comments (20)

• thepodpiper
    16 years ago

katie88, I could not have said it any better. Lisa is by far the most generous trader that i have traded with to date so many extras I can't count them. I felt like a kid at Christmas going through all of the seed packets. Thanks again Lisa. Also, very impressive list.

Dale (thepodpiper)

P.S. Lisa, I have been eyeballing your list again already

• katie88
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Just received a box full of plants from Lisa, including very nice extras, got all planted yesterday, anxious to see them grow, bloom . . .

Thank you Lisa!
    Katie
    GW: katie88

• austinnhanasmom
    15 years ago

I just completed my first trade with Lisa and I know it will not be my last. She was MORE then generous and sent extras. Her tomato selection is outstanding and now mine will be too:) The flower seed varieties are also wonderful and I can't wait to grow these up. I would give Lisa a big hug if Ohio wasn't so far away from Colorado!!

THANKS Lisa!!

• barryblushes
    15 years ago

I also just finished trading with Lisa.I also got many extras she sent for me to try.I got her seeds in two days,but then we are neighboring states.She even sent me a link for tomatoes.Hopefully ,through more trades, I can send her a few more on her want list.By far the best trader and a nice woman to chat via email too.Thanks again so much Lisa. Barry

• vikingkirken
    15 years ago

What can I possibly add? Everyone before me has said it so well. Lisa's generosity is overwhelming, she is so sweet in emails, communication is great, seeds arrived well-protected. I'll trade with her again anytime!!

Lori

• growbox13
    15 years ago

I just completed a trade with Lisa. It's hard to add to what has been said about Lisa and her trades. She was more than generous with her seeds. Lisa sent way above and beyond what was expected in the trade. She sent the seeds promptly and very well packaged. Lisa communicated thoroughly and clearly about her trades--she let me know when my seeds arrived and when she sent hers. Trading with her was an absolute pleasure and I look forward to trading with her next year. Thank you very much Lisa!!!

• jaynine
    15 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of my trade with Lisa. As a matter of fact, I almost started crying when I received her package today. Her generosity and thoughtfulness overwhelmed me! If you ever have the chance to trade with her, take it! I hope to do so again, many times if able. Thank you, Lisa, for being so kind. You set an example for all of us.

• godsgardener
    15 years ago

Lisa sent me lavender and columbine for the Secret Santa Swap.

Thanks for sending some of my wanted seeds Lisa!

Deb

• crisann
    15 years ago

Just did the Secret Santa Seed Swap, and received a card and seeds from Lisa. They look wonderful -- Thanks so much!

• margarita10
    15 years ago

Lisa sent great seeds in the Secret Santa RR I hope to trade with her in the future.

Margarita10

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Lisa was generous enough to share some of her wonderful seeds with me in the Secret Santa Round Robin! She sent me some Frans Hals Daylily and some Esther Sunflower seeds! Thank you so much!

Kathy

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by proudgm_03 5b MO (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 17, 08 at 6:47

I received a wonderful card and seeds from Lisa in the Secret Santa Seed Swap. Thank you for being such a great elf!

(copied from another thread)

15 years ago

Posted by ncgardengirl 7b 8a NC (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 20, 08 at 9:54

Lisa627_Ohio_26- Lisa was also part of the wonderful Secret Santa Swap. She sent me a nice card along with 2 of my wants from my posted list. I am so pleased she joined this swap. She is a generous swapper.

:) Fran

copied from another thread

• riley17
    15 years ago

Thank you Lisa for the secret santa seeds and card you sent! They were wonderful!

• susantexoma
    15 years ago

I just did my first trade with Lisa and it was a thoroughly positive experience -- she's great to deal with and she sent me so many wonderful extras, I could hardly believe it when I opened her package! Thank you, Lisa, for your generosity and your good communication -- I can't wait to get your seeds growing and blooming in my new garden here in Texas, and I hope we'll trade again in the future!

Susan

• daylilyfanatic4
    15 years ago

Oops I made a spelling mistake in the search box and found nothing of course and I just added a new post about what a wonderful trader lisa is.

15 years ago

Oops I made a spelling mistake in the search box and found nothing of course and I just added a new post about what a wonderful trader lisa is.
    No problem...have directed folks to this thread and here is her (your great) review.

Posted by daylilyfanatic4 Z6 NY (My Page) on
    Mon, Feb 23, 09 at 19:16

I would highly recommend Lisam627 to any pottential trader. We had great communication her seeds were well packed and arrived promptly. She was also the most generous trader I have ever dealt with.

copied from another thread

• mike3
    15 years ago

I just did a trade with Lisa and she is very friendly and easy to work with. She is very generous with her trades as well. She gave me a lot more seeds for other tomato varieties that were not in our agreement. Her package came fast too. I would highly recommend trading with her - she is great!

• mayflower57
    15 years ago

I had a very good trade with Lisa... Great communication and generous sharing of extra tomato varieties above and beyond our trade. Highly recommend her as a trader.

• piksi_hk
    14 years ago

Lisa sent me a birthday card with seeds for the birthday swap.
    Thank you for sharing your seeds; it's been a great birthday month.

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm