Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
onedaylily

Posted by flowergirl34 5 Upstate NY (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 22, 11 at 9:25

Just completed a seed swap with Margie and was very surprised to not find a thread started on the R&R for her. She is a very generous trader and even sent me a lovely surprise. Emails were friendly and shipping was fast. Would trade with her again anytime. Happy Growing! :) vina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: onedaylily

I just completed a nice trade with Margie.She is very prompt, generous,good communication.Thanks for a great trade! Debbie

o

I enjoyed the friendly emails and shipping was fast. I recieved generous amounts of seeds nicely packaged. Would trade with her again anytime.

o

I just completed a trade with Margie... she's very prompt and generous and would definitely trade with her again!! Thank you Margie for a wonderful trade! Em

o

Just completed a lovely trade with Margie. Great communication and prompt delivery. She also surprised me with a few bonuses. Would gladly trade with her again.

~StLGirl

o

Just completed a trade with margie! Great trader and so very generous! LOve to trade with her again!

o

I just did my first trade with Margie and she is fantastic-very cheerful, easy communication and sent me an embarrassingly huge package in exchange for what was agreed upon on my end. Thanks so much! I would trade with her again in a heartbeat!

o

Just had a pleasure to trade with Margie and would love to trade again, she's great.

Bea

o

Great trade she sent way more extras then I sent her,wonderfull trader.Hope to someday trade with again.
Thank you

o

Just completed a great trade with Margie (onedaylily). Sent exactly what we agreed on plus a thoughtful bonus that I cannot wait to try out. I also really appreciated when Margie let me know in the beginning that one of her seeds might have been harvested a bit early. The seeds look perfect, but I was so pleased to be told beforehand. Wish all traders were as upfront as Margie! She is a pleasure to trade with- hope to do it again someday!
Thanks!
CMK (Christin)

o

Had my trade with Margie and it was terrific. She sent little extras. Thanks so much.

o

Onedaylily is a very generous trader! She sent me extras --sounds like this is a wonderful habit of hers! :D I can't wait to try out both the traded-for seeds and the surprise seeds. A++ would trade again! ;)

o

Margie is a great person to trade with. Is prompt with her e-mails and ships her seeds quickly.
Seeds well packed. Would trade with her again.

o

Thanks again to Margie for the generous and thoughtful trade. High scores all around. I would trade again with her and highly recommend her to other traders.

o

Thank you for the wonderful card and seeds in the secret santa swap,, a very merry christmas to you,, Lisa

o

Onedaylily sent me a nice card with snapdragons, four o'clock's, and nicotiana seeds all labeled well and packaged nicely inside a bubble envelope for the secret santa round robin swap. Thank you so much for the seeds!

o

I received a beautiful card and seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Thanks so much.

Don

o

Margie checked my wish list then sent me a Christmas card with a decorated window box as part of the secret santa swap 2011 filled 3 well labeled seed packets taped to bubblewrap so they'd arrive safely:

Echinacea 'Ruby Star' bright pink flower
Eupatorium dubium 'Little Joe'
Doronicum 'Little Leo' (Leopard's Bane)

o

Margie knows how to be a great Secret Santa. She sent a beautiful card and several seeds from my wish list.

Thanks for being so thoughtful.

o

• Posted by rbrady 5/Eastern Ia (My Page) on
    Mon, Jan 2, 12 at 22:47

Margie was a wonderful secret santa and sent me some great seeds and a lovely card:-)

Thanks! Rhonda

o

I was lucky to do my first trade here with Margie--she was very helpful, sent friendly emails and LOTS of well-packed seeds, including some extra surprises.
Hope we can do it again sometime, she seems to me to be a model trader!
Thanks!
Betsy

o

• Posted by corrine1 7b Pacific Northwest (My Page) on
    Sat, Feb 11, 12 at 1:10

Completed an easy seed trade with Margie - generous, well packed/labeled, & included lots of bonus pkts. Would trade again anytime!

o

Just completed my second trade with Margie! Not only did I receive ample, well labeled packages of the seed for the agreed-upon trade, she tossed in several packs of wonderful, highly desirable extra seeds; not old cast offs from somebody else's trade. Now that's an extra special trader--thanks again, onedaylily~~

o

Extremely pleased. Thank you for your kindness and generosity :-)

o

Thanks Margie, for the trade (which was wonderful!) and also for giving me some tips on how to get around the gardenweb site, since I'm pretty new. :)

o

• Posted by st3v3 Athens, GA 7b (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 18, 12 at 14:01

Thank you Margie! She is a very good communicator, and sent an abundance of seeds very promptly. She sent WAY more than she received. She has been very helpfull to me since i'm a newbie. I'm hoping we can trade again sometime.

--Steve

o

Excellent trade! We both sent seeds. Great communication through email. Sent seeds in bubble envelope. Nicely done. Will trade anytime!
Heidi

o

Posted by momgardens1 8 (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 4, 12 at 12:39

Had the best trade ever with onedaylily! Tons of extras, I was so pleased, came packaged nicely, labeled, seeds were in great shape, great communication, and fast would recommend her to anyone;) thanks

(copied from another thread)

o

Margie is great to communicate and trade with, highly recommeded.

Bea

o

Very nice trade; my seeds arrived in perfect condition in generous quantities and were clearly labeled. Would trade with Margie anytime.

o

Today I received a beautiful card and three packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Don

o

Margie sent me three kinds of seeds that were on my Secret Santa wish list. The seeds were carefully packed. Thank you.

o

In Secret Santa Swap Margie sent me a very pretty card and wonderful seeds... thank you!!

Cindy

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 18, 12 at 14:12

Margie sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

o

Thank You Margie for all the wonderful seeds and the lovely card in our Secret santa Swap.

o

Wow, Margie,...thanks a lot for the Amaryllis Christmas card and wonderful seeds for this year's 5th annual (my 3rd) "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! It sure was a whole buncha fun! A very happy new year to you and yours! :)

o

Thank you very much for helping a newbie out in the Secret Santa Swap. Your generosity is much appreciated!

o

Onedaylily sent me a thoughtful holiday card for this year's Secret Santa Swap. Inside was an assortment of seeds that I had wished for. I can't wait to plant them!

Thank you!

o

Margie, thanks so much for sending Christmas greetings and several seed varieties my way in the recent Secret Santa Swap.....Wishing you the best for 2013!!

Annie

o

She sent me a wonderful card and seeds in the 2012 SSS! Thanks so very much! Melinda

o

Can't tell you how awesome Margie was to trade with. Prompt and neat and so very generous! My garden will be extremely full and colorful thanks to her. I would trade again in a heartbeat.

~ Jen

o

I just completed a fantastic trade with Margie. She was very prompt to mail. Her seeds were labeled and packed well. She was extremely generous and I could not be more happy. I would ABSOLUTELY trade with Margie again. Thank you Margie... It was like getting Christmas in my mailbox...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here