Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flowergirl34_gw

onedaylily

flowergirl34
13 years ago

Just completed a seed swap with Margie and was very surprised to not find a thread started on the R&R for her. She is a very generous trader and even sent me a lovely surprise. Emails were friendly and shipping was fast. Would trade with her again anytime. Happy Growing! :) vina

Comments (42)

• debbiep_gw
    13 years ago

I just completed a nice trade with Margie.She is very prompt, generous,good communication.Thanks for a great trade! Debbie

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    13 years ago

I enjoyed the friendly emails and shipping was fast. I recieved generous amounts of seeds nicely packaged. Would trade with her again anytime.

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

I just completed a trade with Margie... she's very prompt and generous and would definitely trade with her again!! Thank you Margie for a wonderful trade! Em

• stlgirl
    13 years ago

Just completed a lovely trade with Margie. Great communication and prompt delivery. She also surprised me with a few bonuses. Would gladly trade with her again.

~StLGirl

• alex1990
    13 years ago

Just completed a trade with margie! Great trader and so very generous! LOve to trade with her again!

• crackingtheconcrete
    13 years ago

I just did my first trade with Margie and she is fantastic-very cheerful, easy communication and sent me an embarrassingly huge package in exchange for what was agreed upon on my end. Thanks so much! I would trade with her again in a heartbeat!

• graanieb
    12 years ago

Just had a pleasure to trade with Margie and would love to trade again, she's great.

Bea

• pdsavage
    12 years ago

Great trade she sent way more extras then I sent her,wonderfull trader.Hope to someday trade with again.
    Thank you

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    12 years ago

Just completed a great trade with Margie (onedaylily). Sent exactly what we agreed on plus a thoughtful bonus that I cannot wait to try out. I also really appreciated when Margie let me know in the beginning that one of her seeds might have been harvested a bit early. The seeds look perfect, but I was so pleased to be told beforehand. Wish all traders were as upfront as Margie! She is a pleasure to trade with- hope to do it again someday!
    Thanks!
    CMK (Christin)

• piksi_hk
    12 years ago

Had my trade with Margie and it was terrific. She sent little extras. Thanks so much.

• puffie
    12 years ago

Onedaylily is a very generous trader! She sent me extras --sounds like this is a wonderful habit of hers! :D I can't wait to try out both the traded-for seeds and the surprise seeds. A++ would trade again! ;)

• clc70
    12 years ago

Margie is a great person to trade with. Is prompt with her e-mails and ships her seeds quickly.
    Seeds well packed. Would trade with her again.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    12 years ago

Thanks again to Margie for the generous and thoughtful trade. High scores all around. I would trade again with her and highly recommend her to other traders.

• pumkingal
    12 years ago

Thank you for the wonderful card and seeds in the secret santa swap,, a very merry christmas to you,, Lisa

• lily55rjw
    12 years ago

Onedaylily sent me a nice card with snapdragons, four o'clock's, and nicotiana seeds all labeled well and packaged nicely inside a bubble envelope for the secret santa round robin swap. Thank you so much for the seeds!

• dem_pa
    12 years ago

I received a beautiful card and seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Thanks so much.

Don

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

Margie checked my wish list then sent me a Christmas card with a decorated window box as part of the secret santa swap 2011 filled 3 well labeled seed packets taped to bubblewrap so they'd arrive safely:

Echinacea 'Ruby Star' bright pink flower
    Eupatorium dubium 'Little Joe'
    Doronicum 'Little Leo' (Leopard's Bane)

• molly_and_me
    12 years ago

Margie knows how to be a great Secret Santa. She sent a beautiful card and several seeds from my wish list.

Thanks for being so thoughtful.

• rbrady
    12 years ago

Margie was a wonderful secret santa and sent me some great seeds and a lovely card:-)

Thanks! Rhonda

• Ruby_Dog
    12 years ago

I was lucky to do my first trade here with Margie--she was very helpful, sent friendly emails and LOTS of well-packed seeds, including some extra surprises.
    Hope we can do it again sometime, she seems to me to be a model trader!
    Thanks!
    Betsy

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

Completed an easy seed trade with Margie - generous, well packed/labeled, & included lots of bonus pkts. Would trade again anytime!

• elvis
    12 years ago

Just completed my second trade with Margie! Not only did I receive ample, well labeled packages of the seed for the agreed-upon trade, she tossed in several packs of wonderful, highly desirable extra seeds; not old cast offs from somebody else's trade. Now that's an extra special trader--thanks again, onedaylily~~

• annikasmommykate
    11 years ago

Extremely pleased. Thank you for your kindness and generosity :-)

• DraigAthar
    11 years ago

Thanks Margie, for the trade (which was wonderful!) and also for giving me some tips on how to get around the gardenweb site, since I'm pretty new. :)

• st3v3
    11 years ago

Thank you Margie! She is a very good communicator, and sent an abundance of seeds very promptly. She sent WAY more than she received. She has been very helpfull to me since i'm a newbie. I'm hoping we can trade again sometime.

--Steve

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    11 years ago

Excellent trade! We both sent seeds. Great communication through email. Sent seeds in bubble envelope. Nicely done. Will trade anytime!
    Heidi

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

Posted by momgardens1 8 (My Page) on
    Thu, Oct 4, 12 at 12:39

Had the best trade ever with onedaylily! Tons of extras, I was so pleased, came packaged nicely, labeled, seeds were in great shape, great communication, and fast would recommend her to anyone;) thanks

(copied from another thread)

• graanieb
    11 years ago

Margie is great to communicate and trade with, highly recommeded.

Bea

• jaynine
    11 years ago

Very nice trade; my seeds arrived in perfect condition in generous quantities and were clearly labeled. Would trade with Margie anytime.

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

Today I received a beautiful card and three packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Don

• sandysoil_2008 6A Near Boston
    11 years ago

Margie sent me three kinds of seeds that were on my Secret Santa wish list. The seeds were carefully packed. Thank you.

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

In Secret Santa Swap Margie sent me a very pretty card and wonderful seeds... thank you!!

Cindy

• kchd
    11 years ago

Margie sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

• kimnkell
    11 years ago

Thank You Margie for all the wonderful seeds and the lovely card in our Secret santa Swap.

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Wow, Margie,...thanks a lot for the Amaryllis Christmas card and wonderful seeds for this year's 5th annual (my 3rd) "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! It sure was a whole buncha fun! A very happy new year to you and yours! :)

• socalgardengal
    11 years ago

Thank you very much for helping a newbie out in the Secret Santa Swap. Your generosity is much appreciated!

• vajeff
    11 years ago

Onedaylily sent me a thoughtful holiday card for this year's Secret Santa Swap. Inside was an assortment of seeds that I had wished for. I can't wait to plant them!

Thank you!

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Margie, thanks so much for sending Christmas greetings and several seed varieties my way in the recent Secret Santa Swap.....Wishing you the best for 2013!!

Annie

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

She sent me a wonderful card and seeds in the 2012 SSS! Thanks so very much! Melinda

• bowler851
    10 years ago

Can't tell you how awesome Margie was to trade with. Prompt and neat and so very generous! My garden will be extremely full and colorful thanks to her. I would trade again in a heartbeat.

~ Jen

• buturfliis_mom
    10 years ago

I just completed a fantastic trade with Margie. She was very prompt to mail. Her seeds were labeled and packed well. She was extremely generous and I could not be more happy. I would ABSOLUTELY trade with Margie again. Thank you Margie... It was like getting Christmas in my mailbox...

• Ruby_Dog
    9 years ago

Margie was kind enough to send me a beautiful card with penstmon, armeria, geum and poppy seeds in the 2014 Secret Santa Seed Swap! Thanks so much! Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas and happy new year,
    Betsy

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County