Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
casey1

Posted by mia_r z6/KS (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 12, 08 at 10:23

Can't believe Hedy doesn't have any reviews yet.

She's a great trader with a wonderful list of seeds to trade. She sends promptly and follows up afterwards. Thanks for a great trade, Hedy.

Maria

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: casey1

I just completed a plant trade with Hedy. She shipped promptly and the plants were packaged carefully. She was generous with the quantity of plants sent, too. Very nice person and a great communicator. I would recommend her highly and would be happy to trade again.

Becky
ramazz

o

I got my trade from Hedy.I received hugh bulbs.I would recommend her highly......Thanks again Hedy............Diane

o

Great trader! packs a great trade box! labels on everything! I love that! All my "casey1" plants are doing great, would trade again in a New York Minute! Thanks Again!+++++++++++++

o

I just had a very nice plant trade with Hedy / casey1. The plants were well wrapped and shipped well. She was very thoughtful, sending along a surprise extra plant and markers for each plant. Thanks, Hedy! I hope we can trade again sometime.

o

Just finished a trade with Hedy. Received nice healthy plants with labels on everything. Would definitely trade again withher.

Thanks

o

Just finished a trade with Casey1 and her plants were great and HEALTHY!!!! VERY happy with the trade. She was friendly, prompt with the shipping, great commmunication. I will trade with her in the future. I highly recommend her and give her a AAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++. THANK-YOU!!!!

Sunshine98

o

Casey is a wonderful generous trader; she has excellent communication skills and sent some choice extras. I would be honored to trade with her again.

o

I just received my trade from Hedy and am very pleased. The plants look nice and healthy and she included a generous bonus plant.

She was a good communicator and easy to work with. Recommended!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here