Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ruthz_gw

danasplants

ruthz
14 years ago

I just finished a trade with Dana. Communication was good, generous amount of seeds and fast with shipping. I would trade again any time. Thank You.

Comments (6)

• carsons_mimi
    14 years ago

I also had a great trade with Dana and received some really wonderful stuff. Thanks for your generosity Dana!

Lynn

• atticville
    14 years ago

I had a fast, easy and fun trade with Dana! I hope to trade with her again!

• natflo
    14 years ago

Did a wonderful trade with Dana, so fast and easy. Hope to trade again Dana!

• gardenbench
    14 years ago

I sent Dana plants for postage. She was great to work with, excellent communication, she worked hard to find a little something that she could send me with the postage and threw in lots of extras seeds as well as rounding up the postage. This was a great exchange and I would gladly work with her again. Thanks Dana!

• peanut01
    13 years ago

Dana was a perfect trader. Very prompt with communications. Great plants and fast shipping. It would be my pleasure to trade with her again in the future.

Special thanks for the IC Banana, the Jamaican Red Bananaa and the Orange Brug Cutting.

-David

• mrao77
    11 years ago

Had a great experience trading with Dana! She is very nice, excellent communication, sent nice plants very well packaged! I look forward to more trades with her. Thank you!
    mrao77

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals