Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
token28001

margyrose

token28001
15 years ago

Just completed a SASBE offer from margyrose. I asked for two types of grass seed from her list. She sent extras! Thanks so much!

Comments (15)

• cjcjmass
    15 years ago

Wow! Thank you so much for the seed offer.

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Thank you very much for the SASBE offer. So much wonderful seeds sent. Thanks again. Dorothy

• karendee
    15 years ago

She sent me a great SASBE, loaded with some nice seeds. margyrose is a wonderful person!!

Karen

• tootsiepop254
    15 years ago

Just completed a trade with MargyRose - an EXCELLENT experience! Hope to have many trades with her in the future.
    ~T

• natalie4b
    15 years ago

Just received so many seeds from her for a SASBE offer - I feel like it'd Christmas!
    Beautifully wrapped, clearly marked, wonderfully packed, and much more then I asked for and expected. Abundance!
    Life is good!!! :)

• Pizzahaulic
    15 years ago

Just completed a trade with margyrose. She got mine and WOW! I got all I requested and a whole lot more. Thank you very much!

• Alphie
    14 years ago

Margyrose sent me lots of seeds from my wishlist for SASBE. Thank you again Margyrose. I hope to have something you would like to trade with me one day.

• booberry85
    14 years ago

I responded to a SASBE offer. She was more than generous and very propmt. Thanks so much!

• dem_pa
    13 years ago

I recently completed a trade. She was prompt and very generous. Would trade with her again.

Don

• cryptid
    10 years ago

"Thank you, Margyrose, for such a great trade!! Thank you for being so generous and prompt, and for such friendly, positive communication! Looking forward to trading with you again, soon. - Wishing you a fantabulous 2014 gardening season!"

Gratefully yours,...Cryptid

• cryptid
    10 years ago

"Hey, Margy,...thanks again for another great trade, especially for all the wonderful bonus seeds!!" - This is one generous lady! Fellow GardenWebbers, do not pass up a chance to trade with Margyrose, you won't be disappointed! :)

...Cryptid

• Melinda Hagen
    10 years ago

Just finished a trade with Margyrose! She was a delight to talk with, send her end out promptly and even sent extras! Great trader and would trade again anytime!

• lovesblooms
    10 years ago

Thanks for the generous trade, Margy, and the extra! I really appreciated being able to get answers to my questions for extra info on the seeds, too.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    10 years ago

Just completed a trade with margyrose. Friendly communications and she was prompt and very generous.
    I would gladly trade with her again. Thanks

• bowler851
    10 years ago

Just had a fabulous trade with Margyrose. She's a friendly, generous person, and very patient - kindly putting up with a newbie like me! Everything arrived neatly packaged and labeled, with a lovely note and extras, too boot! I would highly recommend Margyrose as a trading partner to anyone. : )

Thanks again,

Jen

Sponsored
2 Navy Lane, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudoun County's Leading Interior Designer