Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ollierose

Orcascove

ollierose
16 years ago

Barbara is a great trader and I would be happy to trade with her again.

Thanks for the great seeds Barbara!

Diana

Comments (22)

• jblanton08
    16 years ago

I agree with ollierose that Barbara is a great trader. Thanks so much for the seeds, I appreciate them. would definitely recommmend trading with Barb!
    THANKS! Jen

• debbiep_gw
    16 years ago

Barbara was very prompt in sending her sasbe,so would highly recommend her.Debbie

• darkwildflower
    16 years ago

I just did my first swap with Barbara,and she was great!Really fast mailing too =) If this were e bay, I'd give A+++

• booboobearbecky
    16 years ago

Received my traded seeds from Barbara promptly and very nicely packaged and labeled. She even generously included a bonus pack of seeds!

Barabara is great gardener to trade seeds with!
    THANKS Barbara!

BooBooBearBecky

• christine65_2007
    15 years ago

Barb is a great trader! She sent me some Hen & Chicks and I would love to trade with her again. They were sent out really fast too. Great Trader!

Christy

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by evonnestoryteller 5-6 (My Page) on
    Thu, May 8, 08 at 14:26

orcascove is a great trader and recommended highly by me! Excellent communication, tips, and nice seed helpings. THANKS!

copied from a second thread

• happyseed
    15 years ago

Barbara answered a SASBE newbie offer. Her envelope was recieved promptly with everything in tact and correct. Communication was clear and concise. I hope to trade with her again. Sonja

• recipesaver2
    15 years ago

Great to trade with!! Highly recommend.
    Jean
    recipesaver2

• dem_pa
    15 years ago

Recently completed a great trade with her. Would trade with again.

dem_pa

• katmatney
    15 years ago

Barb is great to deal with, super fast delivery and very friendly. I will definately deal with her again.
    Thanks Barb

Kathy

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

Just finished a trade with Barb. She is an awesome trader. Seeds were received quickly and nicely packaged. I would gladly trade again. Thanks!

• laura_in_hamilton
    15 years ago

I just did a cross-border SASBE with Barb and she was just terrific. She's very thoughtful and accomodating, and a good communicator. Seeds arrived quickly and were in tidy little packages. I would be happy to trade again with her anytime.

Laura (from Ontario, Canada)

• lynnfrazer
    15 years ago

Had a great TRade with her myself! Would trade again in a heartbeat!

• charl-ann
    15 years ago

Wonderful trade! Thank you for the seeds...

• retsec
    15 years ago

Received seeds for SASBE from her along with a bonus pack of seed. Were sent quickly and well packaged. Also traded ice plant cuttings with her. Would love to trade with Barbara again.

• rlover1
    15 years ago

Barbara is a honey of a trader and very prompt.
    Judy

• mmartz
    15 years ago

Barbara is a wonderful trader. I received the SASBE seeds promptly. As a newbie, I'm glad my first trade was with Barbara!

• outnproud
    15 years ago

Just received a BEAP from Barb. Came really fast, and is packed very neatly and labeled clearly. She also sent some bonus seeds! Very lovely! Thanks so much Barb!

• greenthumdfamily
    14 years ago

I had a super great trade. her seeds were well packaged she was fast in sending them and the seed count was great and she's a great person to trade with I would trade with her anytime thanks barb and best wishes to your garden:)

• gikrissy
    14 years ago

Great trader. Excellent communication. She sent the seeds out that day in a bubble mailer. She was very generous in her trade and I would definitely recommend trading w/ her. Smooth trades are sooo nice. Thank you Barb!

• dem_pa
    13 years ago

Recently completed a great trade with her. Prompt and generous.

Don

• cowabunga1
    12 years ago

The trading experience with Barb was excellent! Highly recommended! Thank you Barb!

~Sam

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor