Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
irisnquilt

Posted by gardengal11 Zone 7 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 19, 10 at 13:52

Traded for SASBE. Prompt and quick. Great trade. Would definitely do it again. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: irisnquilt

What an awesome trade! I asked for a couple different seeds, and she sent loads more! So generous! I received them super fast too. She was really friendly and responded to emails quickly. I would definitely trade with her again!

IMG_3918

o

Recently completed a trade with Kim. She was very nice to deal with and sent her seeds speedily! I definitely recommend her as an GW trader! :)

o

Recently did a seed trade with her and received 6 packages of Daylily seed crosses and Double White Cosmos as well as bonus seeds. Communication was great and she shipped things promptly. Will gladly trade with her in the future. Thank you bunches for the trade and happy quilting.

Best to you and many thanks,
Sandra

o

Ah, glad you two got in touch Sandra,asked her if you did... smile...but super glad I did, Kim is generous, caring, friendly, just great, hoping to keep in touch,

Bea

o

Very pleased with my trade. Friendly emails and neatly packaged seeds arrived quickly. Would welcome future trades with her.

o

Just did a trade she sent extra seeds some on my want list as well.
Thank you

o

Just had a great trade with irisnquilt. She sent many extras and was very prompt. I would definitely recommend her as a trading partner.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here