Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
love2gardennc

Ramazz +

love2gardennc
17 years ago

Just completed my first trade with Becky and it was GREAT. I approached her and offered to send first but she went ahead and sent anyway.

I reccommend this trader to everyone, Les

Comments (49)

• roxy_girl
    17 years ago

I have done a couple of trades with Becky and they were great trades, I give her a 2 green thumbs up! Friendly and fast, I'd trade with her any day! Thanks Becky!

Dena
    R_G

• bogartbaby
    17 years ago

Becky is a very generous trader and I would trade with her again and again!!!!!! 5 Stars for this GW member!!!!!

• JoyceKy1
    17 years ago

Becky is a great trader.Generous and fast to send....
    Pauletta

• virgiebaby165
    17 years ago

I had a great experience with Becky too. Even though my package to her was "lost in outer space", at her expense, she completed the trade wanting nothing in return. A great experience and a great person to boot! She is A+++++++.
    Ginny

• dicot
    17 years ago

I just completed by first ever GW trade with Becky. I found trading with her to be a very positive experience. Great communication, very quickly sent, very generous. Hope to trade with again.

• irishdescended
    17 years ago

I too just did my first trade with her. It was a very fun trade, and she was very friendly. I would love to trade with her again anytime. : )

• ibartoo
    17 years ago

Becky is a fabulous trader. So very generous too. I will trade with her anytime.....

• browneyedsusan_gw
    17 years ago

Becky is a great trader. Very generous, polite and prompt.
    Thanks Becky!
    Susan

• marywantsagarden
    17 years ago

WONDERFUL TRADER!

• idic
    16 years ago

What can I say that hasn't already been said. I nearly fainted when I saw the box filled to overflow with Daylilies LOL I offered my last born as part of our next exchange. Fortunately Becky didn't take me up on the offer (I really do like my daughter) LOL.
    Becky is a perfect example of what GW trading is all about.
    Cindy
    Idic

• maryann2007
    16 years ago

As a newbie, my first sasbe (she had to tell me what a sasbe was.) I was very pleased. She send alot of seeds, very friendly. I hope someday I can help a newbie out like she did for me. A great trader. thumbs up

• ladybugburns
    16 years ago

One of the best traders ever! Very generous! Super packing and very fast shipping! Thanks Becky!!!
    Melissa

• chrystallake_2007
    16 years ago

A great trader-very generous
    Thanks for the great trade

Melanie

• prairiemoon2 z6b MA
    16 years ago

First time trading with ramazz this year and was very happy with her trade. Very personable and easy to trade with.

:-)

• chrystallake_2007
    16 years ago

Another GREAT trade with Becky, thanks again
    melanie

• smh78
    16 years ago

Becky was great to me as a newbie. My box was packed with salvia and they all looked amazing. Thanks again

Smh

• chrystallake_2007
    16 years ago

Just completed another wonderful trade with Becky, thanks for the wonderful plants you sent me.
    Melanie

• joy_garden
    16 years ago

received thanks

• mrs_seeders_husband
    16 years ago

wow.. I see from reading above that she is very consistant indeed. very generous.. and such a sweet note on how to grow seeds too. thanks Becky.. YOU ROCK!!

• aaaccc
    16 years ago

Becky is the best!
    Would trade with her any day.
    Alice

• maria
    16 years ago

I have done a couple trades with Becky and she is a very generous trader. She was kind enough to pass along some growing tips, too. Thanks, Becky.

Maria

• irishdescended
    16 years ago

Becky is a great gardenwebber and one I always enjoy trading with. I look forward to our next one!

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

Becky is a very thoughtful trader! She generously sent me some extra's she knew I would love.
    Thanks!

• karyn1
    16 years ago

I recently had my first trade with Becky. She sent some great seeds and friendly emails. I hope to trade with her again.
    Karyn

• nuthatch_mo
    16 years ago

I just completed a trade with Becky. I was very happy with all aspects of the trade. Would recommend her to anyone and hope to trade with her again sometime. Thanks
    Nancy

• eclpsprinc
    16 years ago

Had a wonderful trade with Becky! Will trade again with her anytime!
    Melanie

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

I just traded with Becky and she is wonderful!Would trade with her anytime! Thanks Becky!~Angie

• annette_1964
    16 years ago

Just had a seed trade with Becky and she is a honest, generous trader. Sent seeds when she promised she would. Seems like she enjoys sharing with others.
    Thanks again,
    Annette

• jacoblily
    16 years ago

I traded with Becky. GREAT!!! So kind will trade again definitely.
    Thanks again Michelle

• aaaccc
    16 years ago

My gardens will be filled with plants from Becky's seeds next year.
    She is still one of the best!
    Alice

• ggwrn
    16 years ago

Great trader, would love to trade with her again anytime.

Ginger

• pumkingal
    16 years ago

Hi Becky;
    We had a wonderful trade, bonuses are great too, would love to trade again, thank you-LIsa

• squirrelspur
    16 years ago

Great salvia trade with ramazz, I asked her out of the blue & she didn't wait for my end, hope she is as happy as I am with our trade.

squirrelspur

• Ann
    16 years ago

Had a great trade with Becky. Very friendly and generous! A definite asset to GW!

• booberry85
    16 years ago

Becky was so kind as to share some of her extra seeds. VERY GENEROUS. Thanks so much!

• g3neenkp
    16 years ago

Great,Great,Great and Wonderful!

• Orcascove
    16 years ago

Wonderful Gardenweb experiance with Ramazz, hope to do it again in the future. Thanks Becky!!!

• lookingglassgarden
    16 years ago

I was just sowing my spring seeds and was so excited with the new varieties I have coming along. Seems a lot of them came from ramazz......lots of great salvia! Thank you so much!!!!

• debbiep_gw
    16 years ago

I just had a great trade with Becky.She was very generous and prompt.I hope to trade with you again.Debbie

• emsgarden
    16 years ago

Just received an envy from Becky - not only had she originally offered to send me some coleus seeds free without a sase, then she included a couple of other things for me - what a wonderful woman! Your generosity is awesome! Thank you!! Em.

• katie88
    16 years ago

Becky sent me an extremely generous SASBE.
    Thank you Becky!
    Katie
    GW: katie88

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

Just received my very generous SASBE from Becky! I am so thrilled with everything! I would highly recommend trading with her and look forward to the next one!

Thanks Becky!

Kathy

• amelia_pepper_lady
    16 years ago

Becky adopted me in the Adopt a Newbie "exchange." Although I had nothing to offer her, she sent me a very large selection of seeds. It was far more than I was expecting. I hope to one day be able to repay the kindness.

Becky - Sorry I didn't post this earlier. I just learned about "Rate & Review" today.

• sassybutterfly_2008
    16 years ago

Becky is a sweet, kind and generous trader! Would love to trade with her again! Thanks Becky!!
    ~Wendy
    sassybutterfly_2008

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

To say I was pleased with Becky's plants would be an understatement.

I was absolutely WOWED(!) by the plant sizes, health, and packaging.

Thanks for the super great trade Becky!

Sue

• recipesaver2
    15 years ago

Becky is simply a wonderful person and generous to a fault!! I have had several trades with her and hope to have many more.
    Really can't recommend anyone any higher than her.
    Thanks Becky!!
    Jean
    recipesaver2

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Becky is a fantastic trader! She was my partner in a recent RR swap and WOW she sent huge plants, and the box was filled to the top with various plants, all green and healthy! She also sent a gorgeous copper wired butterfly windchime. She was very sweet and understanding about an issue I had in my family that came up in the midst of our swap. Thanks so much Becky you're a real sweetheart!

Thanks,
    Wendy / sassybutterfly_2008

• mommyto2
    15 years ago

Had a great seed trade with Becky!! Great communications and very generous with quantity :) I hope to trade with her many more times!!!
    Monica

• katmatney
    14 years ago

Becky was very generous with her seeds even shipped them to me, when I asked for seeds. She is wonderful, a definite asset to the garden web family.

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor