Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
natalie4b

Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 CA (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 13, 09 at 14:14

It's a privilege to be the first to review Natalie. She is new to trading, but she handles her trades like an old pro. She was very prompt, gave me a very generous amount of a seed I really wanted and also a nice extra. I would trade with Natalie again any time.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: natalie4b

I agree with susanc's posting -- I just traded with Natalie also, and she's great to trade with. She communicated clearly, sent her seeds promptly, and was fun to email back and forth with -- I'd trade with her again any time too.

o

Natalie sent me an SASBE for my seeds. She was very prompt, great communication, correct materials were sent, a very nice person.

Cindy : )

o

Nice to trade with, would trade again.

o

Natalie I would trade with you again an again & again
thanks for the generous offer
Cindy
Cjcjmass

o

Very satisfactory trade with Natalie. Included bonus surprise. She is friendly and prompt.
Judy

o

Natalie sent the seeds promised and a bonus. She is a pleasant person to communicate with.

o

Natalie responded to a SASBE offer I posted. Her emails were friendly and very prompt. She sent her bubbler out very quickly and was always very friendly. Would like to do a trade with her again some time. Hope my seeds grow well for you! Happy Gardening!

o

I just did my first plant trade with Natalie and all I can say is WOW, AWESOME, PERFECT!! She is a wonderful person to trade with she sends the healthiest biggest plants I have ever seen, and LOTS of them. Will trade with her anytime!!! Thanks so very much for a great trade!! If you get the chance to trade with her you will not be dissappointed!!
Sherri

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here