Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
jdiaz31089 aka central_cali369

Posted by littleonefb z5MA (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 26, 08 at 14:50

This is not something I really like to do, but the time has really come to do this now.

Jdiaz31089 is not a trader to be trusted. In 2004, I sent him over 1,000 hosta seeds in trade for at least 50 morning glory seeds.

I never received his end of the trade. I had one e-mail response from him that the seeds where on the way. Repeated e-mails after that first one where returned to me and having been blocked by the receiver of my e-mail.

I have been trading on GW since 2003. this member was my first to not send his end of the trade and I have only had 3 members that have done that to me in all the years I have traded seeds.

Central_cali369 claims to be a different person from jdiaz31089 but when I did a search on central_cali369, based on questions about whether both members were one in the same member on another forum post on GW, I found posts that where made by central_cali369 that linked his posted pictures to a photobucket link for jdiaz31089.

It's ironic also that when another member also found the same info about central_cali369 and the links to jdiaz31089 and posted the info on another thread on one of the other forums on GW, all of the photos central_cali369 posted in various posts where removed from the posts. I guess the member forgot to remove a written link to the same photobucket album

This member may also be posting with another name as well, but I can't be sure of that one.

My advise is do not trade with jdiaz31089 or central_cali369. You will not get your end of the trade.

Fran

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: jdiaz31089 aka central_cali369

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 (My Page) on
    Tue, Feb 26, 08 at 22:21

I traded with jdiaz31089 aka central_cali369 in early 2005. Our trade was supposed to be for my Brugmansia sanguinea (kinda rare) and Canna indica for his Painted Lady runner beans and Cape Fuchsia.

Shortly after we had agreed upon the trade, my father-in-law died unexpectedly. I emailed jdiaz that there had been a death in my family and so I might be a few days late. I still managed to get my end out 4 days later, but never received anything from him, despite some unanswered emails.

I have only been stiffed 3 times since I started trading, and I have long since let the others go. This one still bothers me, because this was a very difficult time for my husband and me, and I really didn't need something like this at that time to make me think negative thoughts about humanity.

P.S. I am the other member Fran spoke of who had also posted that central_cali369 linked his pictures to a photobucket link belonging to jdiaz31089. I also find it interesting that all of the pics linked to his posts disappeared after I mentioned it.

o

I had a trade with jdiaz in the summer of 2006,I never received my seeds from him.I also want to add that central_cali369 and capirucho chucho are the same person.I have the e-mail from central_cali and it has his address and was compared the capirucho chucho and its the same.The e-mails came from Josue Diaz aka Josh Saravia.

o

I also want to add that central_cali369 and capirucho chucho are the same person.

Actually the correct spelling of the member name is capirucho_chucho.

If the name is not exact, it won't be found on a search here.

Sue...bowing out now quietly

o

I also did not receive the trade from Josue ( jdiaz31089 ) from California last spring. It wasn't as big a trade as some others...just a peace lily for rose of sharon, but I didn't like making a "donation".

o

bumping from dropping off the last page (67) as this is still a very active member who evidently still has outstanding bad trades.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here