Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_970892

jdiaz31089 aka central_cali369

littleonefb
16 years ago

This is not something I really like to do, but the time has really come to do this now.

Jdiaz31089 is not a trader to be trusted. In 2004, I sent him over 1,000 hosta seeds in trade for at least 50 morning glory seeds.

I never received his end of the trade. I had one e-mail response from him that the seeds where on the way. Repeated e-mails after that first one where returned to me and having been blocked by the receiver of my e-mail.

I have been trading on GW since 2003. this member was my first to not send his end of the trade and I have only had 3 members that have done that to me in all the years I have traded seeds.

Central_cali369 claims to be a different person from jdiaz31089 but when I did a search on central_cali369, based on questions about whether both members were one in the same member on another forum post on GW, I found posts that where made by central_cali369 that linked his posted pictures to a photobucket link for jdiaz31089.

It's ironic also that when another member also found the same info about central_cali369 and the links to jdiaz31089 and posted the info on another thread on one of the other forums on GW, all of the photos central_cali369 posted in various posts where removed from the posts. I guess the member forgot to remove a written link to the same photobucket album

This member may also be posting with another name as well, but I can't be sure of that one.

My advise is do not trade with jdiaz31089 or central_cali369. You will not get your end of the trade.

Fran

Comments (5)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler