Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ladyrose65

Posted by gardenunusual 5a (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 14, 11 at 15:15

Just received my end of a trade with LadyRose65 - she sent me many awesome extras, including some I have wanted to try that were not on my list!

Sent them quick and safe in a bubblie.

Can't wait to winter sow these. Many thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ladyrose65

Your welcome! I'm a newbie, this means MUCH!

o

I just completed a trade with Ladyrose... she is super generous and very prompt!! She sent many extras which was a wonderful surprise. :-)

Thanks!

Em

o

Thank you Em, for all the wonderful seeds.

o

WOW, just received a trade from ladyrose65 and BOY oh boy is she generous!! Large amount of seeds she offered for postage and very quick in sending. Will GLADLY trade with at AMY time. Just imagine, this is a for postage trade, can't wait to do a REAL trade where I can send her goodies in return!!! I'm doing the "Happy I've got seeds Dance" Ohh yeah, I'm dancing, I'm dancing.

o

I just received the amaranth seeds and lots of bonus seeds from ladyrose65. Very nice! I can't wait to get them wintersowed.

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a dfw texas (My Page) on
    Thu, Nov 15, 12 at 15:36

Oh my Gosh!!!
I just received my end of a trade with Ladyrose, and she sent lots of very nice extras.
Communication was very good and seeds came fast and well packaged.
Thank you for a very nice trade.

o

I did a trade with ladyrose! She is wonderful! She sent me some extras and will deff. help getting my fryit growing off the ground (or in the ground rather)! Thanks again! Will trade again.

o

Posted by CharlieBoring 7 (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 16, 13 at 11:12

Very good trading partner!

(copied from another thread)

o

I completed a trade with Ladyrose and she is super generous and very prompt. She sent many extras which was a wonderful surprise. However, none of her seeds have germinated; it may be my fault.

o

Just got a box of lilies from her what a very nice lady.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here