Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
soilent_green

sunsetfarm

soilent_green
10 years ago

Good communication, a nice hassle-free trade. I look forward to trading with again.

-Tom

Comments (5)

• kilngod
    10 years ago

Completed an excellent & large seed trade with her a few weeks ago. Wonderful trader, very good amounts, etc. Very highly recommend her, and I look forward to trading with her again in the future.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    10 years ago

Luke hosted a fun RR Swap to help us get through the tough winter weeks. He was the perfect host and sent a good assortment of seeds in a short amount of time. Just what the doctor ordered. I would gladly join his swaps in the future. Thanks Luke! Jen

• ricjo22
    9 years ago

just finished a great trade with these folks. tried to be generous but they outdid me. hope they are as happy with the trade as i am. ric

• cryptid
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Thank you soooo much, Luke, for hosting your "WiLlY NiLlY AnYtHiNg GoEs SuPrIsE SwAp"!! So many wonderful seeds and such a really fun swap! BIG ol' thanks to you, your uttertly fab wife and all who participated! I totally, TOTALLY recommend you as an excellent GardenWeb trader! :)

• karen58_gw
    9 years ago

First year in the swap ( hopefully not the last). Had traded with Luke and Shari before, great people, would trade with them again anytime.

Sponsored