Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ilovefarac

Posted by ronnie17 z6 PA. (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 16, 07 at 16:00

Don't hesitate to trade with Melinda if you get the chance. A+++ trader!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ilovefarac

Melinda is one of the best and happens to be one of my very first trading pals.

o

I had a great trade with Melinda. She's friendly, prompt and has some great seeds! ~Chandra (ZimberQuattor)

o

Melinda and I have traded multiple times in the past--she's completely trustworthy and has a great sense of humor~

o

Just finished a great trade with Melinda. Thanks so much for the seeds!
Jen

o

Melinda is great to trade with, just got my seeds from her and, as always, prompt and great seeds.

Fran

o

I also have traded with Melinda a few times in the past and cant tell you enough good things about her!

Brenda

o

Awesome! Trader. Thank you for the chocolate vine Sweetie!
It arrived in excellent condition today!

Everytime I look at it, I will think of you :-)

Hugs,
Tina

o

Just completed a super trade with Melinda, very nice plants, fast and friendly.

o

Just had a trade with Melinda and it was great! Highly recommended and would definately trade with again!
~Jessi

o

Had a wonderful trade with her. She went out of her way to trade things from my want list to me. Precious trader! Would trade again anytime.

--Tina

o

Wonderful too. Will trade with her any time.

o

Positive trading experience! Thank you, Melinda! Terri :-)

o

GREAT TRADER!!!!!

o

I had a great trade with Melinda. She packs well and sent me many nice things. Would trade again anytime! God bless!

o

hi all
I had a great trade with malinda.
she sent many great plants, very well packaged, and lots of great seeds.
I will trade with her any time
michelle

o

• Posted by pnwjoy 8b-Kalama,Wa. (My Page) on
    Thu, Apr 26, 07 at 21:18

Melinda is an incredible trader.
She sent me great plants and a gorgeous bonus that were very healthy, well packed and even added nice little plant tags for everything she sent.

I'd trade with her again in a heart beat.

Joy (pnwjoy)

o

I just got my plants yesterday from Melinda and they were well packaged and look great! I would trade with her again anytime!

o

I just completed a trade with Melinda and highly recommend trading with her! Plants were healthly and well packaged, and she was super nice to talk to. Thanks so much! Teresa

o

wonderful trader, no problems trading with Melinda, ever.

o

AWESOME trader!
Great plants. Very generous, and fast to ship.

Would trade with Melinda again, in a heartbeat!

o

I just received a box from Melinda that was exceptional. Thanks. diene

o

Melinda is a great trader. I'd trade with her again in a heartbeat.
Karyn

o

I've traded with Melinda twice this year. Both trades were wonderful. She's very generous with her seeds. Hope to trade with her again.

Maria

o

Melinda is a great person to trade with for many many reasons!She is super nice and really knows how to put a big fat smile on my face! She sent me something that I really wanted, as a bonus! :) I recommend Melinda if you are looking for a great,fast and friendly trade! She really makes it a positive experience! Thanks Melinda!~Angie

o

Melinda is probably one of the nicest people I've ever swapped seeds with.

Thanks so much again, for all the extras!

Dawn

o

What a Sweetheart! A super trader - I would love to trade again with Melinda anytime. Seeds were mailed quickly and clearly labeled and look terrific and she is such a nice person. Can't wait to plant! Highly recommended!

Jase

o

Just finished another wonderful trade with Melinda, awesome as usual! Thanks so much!

Jeanne

Here is a link that might be useful: another ilovefarac thread

o

Also completed a nice seed trade with ilovefarac.

squirrelspur

o
RE: ilovefarac AAA+++

Thank you Melinda for the poppy seeds. Nice amount in them, I can't wait to see them in bloom! I will trade anytime with you.
Kathy

o

What more can be said about Melinda? She is one of the best to trade with. Her Mom started me off with my first seed trade her on GW and Melinda learned well from her.

Thanks Melinda, for the wonderful trade and I know we will have many, many more over the years.

Fran

o

Just finished a really nice trade with Melinda. Excellent communication and great seeds. Very fast, as well.

Thanks so much!

Elizabeth

o

Another awesome trade with Melinda! Again she surprised me with awesome bonuses from my want list! I love this woman!
Thanks Melinda!
~ Angie :)

o

Had another trade with Melinda and look forward to trading again.

Peggy

o

I just finished my first trade with Melinda. What a great trader! She sent so many seeds and so many from my want list. She is super friendly and generous. I would gladly trade again. Thanks so much!

o

She rates AAA in trading and a super nice person! Thanks Melinda

o

She is a great trader--wonderful to deal with!

o

Wow! I was looking for eggplants and she said that she had some plus a few other things on my "want" list. I was stunned when I received the seeds. She made a significant dent in my want list (It's not a shy list either.) I was thrilled and amazed! Thanks so much!

o

Yep, I agree with everyone, Melinda's an awesome trader! I just received my seeds, and she sent lots of extras. Prompt and generous. I would definitely trade with her again.

Bonnie

o

Posted by joela 7 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 13, 08 at 18:57

I had a wonderful trade with Melinda, and will trade with her again anytime. thanks Melinda, joela

copied from another thread

o

Great trader! I hope I have a chance to trade with her again in the future. Very generous!

Thanks, Melinda!

o

I got some lovely daylilies from Melinda yesterday! I can't wait to plant these bueaties. Thanks Melinda,
Alana

o

I finally got to trade with Melinda and see that everything said above is so true. It was a nice bulb trade, well packed, and mailed in a very timely fashion. I look forward to future trades with Melinda. Thanks!

Sue

o

Melinda was so very thoughtful to send me seeds from my most wanted list during the Santa Swap. Thanks so much!

o

Thank you so much for sending some seeds from my wish list on the Secret Santa swap! I hadn't got the Blue Ench Bush MG before! Wonderful for you to share so much! TKS!

o

Had a wonderful trade with Melinda. Oh she sent me some WONDERFUL crocus bulbs and was so patient with me while I tried to find Oregon Grape seeds...they just didn't have time to develope this year...I can only assume the deer ate them off as they were growing. But Next year I have a location the deer can't get to hehe.

Anyway, I really enjoyed our trade and look forward to those little Spring flowers breaking through the ground :)

Thanks so much.

o

Just finished a Secret Santa and Melinda sent wonderful seeds I hope to trade with her in the future.

Margarita10

o

Melinda, thank you very much for our secret santa seeds. I know we will enjoy growing them. Kim & Jordan

o

Thank you very much for the cool card and the awesome seeds!! that was so awesome!! i just want everyone to know that Melinda is very generous in what she sent us in the secret santa round robin. Thank you very much!!! ~medo

o

ilovefarac-Melinda sent me a great card with a package of seeds I had wanted for a long time (Poppy giganteum) as part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap. I am so thrilled to have these. THANKS AGAIN!

:) Fran

o

☼ I just completed a great trade with Melinda. She sent some seeds I had been wanting for a while. I look forward to a plant trade in the spring! Thanks Melinda! Darla ☼

o

Excellent trader. She sent me so many seeds, was very generous with extras and everything was packed and marked beautifully. Would definitely recommend her as an A+++++ trader:-) Thanks Melinda!!

o

Thank you Melinda for the wonderful Christmas card and seeds you sent for the secret santa swap!! They were great!

o

Great trade with Melinda thank you so much hope we can trade again!!

~Heather

o

• Posted by dorisl 5 NW Chicago burbs (My Page) on
    Mon, Jan 12, 09 at 15:39

Hi Melinda! We did a trade on Thursday NIGHT and I got my seeds Monday afternoon! How awesome is that!?!?!?!

The mums I wanted, and way kewl extras!

Thanks again!

o

RR Birthday Seed Extravaganza
Thanks Melinda (ilovefarac)A cute card about missing my Birthday. This year I'm not having a Birthday DAY it the whole month, so you or right on time!
Medusa Pepper/ Ruby Port Columbine and Rainbow Bolivian.
Dorothy

o

A great trade with Melinda. Great communication too! THanks!
Barb

o

I would trade with Melinda anytime, prompt shipping , very honest and generous!
Happy gardening!

o

I had a great trade with Melinda too -- she even sent me an extra, and the seeds came quickly. Thank you, Melinda -- I'd like to trade with you again!

o

I just received my round robin box from Melinda and it was fantastic. Lots of stuff to satisfy my gardening habit! Melinda is a generous, thoughtful trader and round robin partner. Everything was terrific!

o

SOoo very sorry to post so late, just got the post thingy to let me,,
Thank you very much for the sercet santa card,,you are a doll and a great trader too,,,thanks so much,Lisa

o

Melinda sent me a nice card and two clematis seed varieties for my B'day. Very thoughtful, thanks!

o

I received a wonderful card and some great poppies seeds for the April Birthday Buddies. Thanks Melinda!

o

I just completed a great plant trade with Melinda. I would trade with her again.

Kristi

o

Just completed a great trade with Melinda. She sends big plants and wraps them well. Hope to trade again soon!

Sally

o

Posted by dreamingdaylilies (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 17, 09 at 9:13

A pleasure to trade with, prompt and very polite. Highly recommend.

(copied from another thread)

o

* Posted by countrycarolyn 6-7 nw TN (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 25, 09 at 20:56

Great person to trade with, prompt and generous. Thanks so much!!

o

What a lovely person Melinda is! Very generous and thoughtful. She kept me informed thru the whole trade. I also really appreciated her telling me that one of the seeds is a little older than the rest (wish all traders were as forthcoming!). People like this are the reason I keep trading!
Thank you Melinda- look forward to trading with you again someday!
CMK (Christin)

o

Just received some wonderful daylily seeds from her. She is very generous. Thank you bunches for sharing your seeds with me!! Will gladly trade with her in the future. :-)

Best to you and many thanks,
Sandra aka quiltingfox

o

Had a wonderful trade with Melinda. Fast shipping, gret amounts, packed super nicely. Absolutely would trade again!
Thanks Melinda

:) Jennifer

o

I did a trade with Melinda for some daylily seed. She mails quickly, sends a good amount of seeds and is very nice to talk to. I would trade with her anytime!!

o

melinda is a great trader!

o

Another great trade with Melinda! I've traded with ilovefarac for years, and it's always good in every detail~~

You go, girlfriend!

Constance.

o

Another great trade with Melinda.

o

Got some mixed daylily and trumpet lily 'african queen' from ilovefarac for the Secret Santa Swap! I looked up trumpet lily and they are something new that I have never grown before! I am very excited to plant all of the seeds. Very generous! Cute snowman card and awesome Simpsons stamps too! Thank you!!!

o

I want to thank Melinda for the Canna 'Intrigue' seeds that she sent me. They are much appreciated.

Kate

o

Thank you so much Melinda for being a part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010!! I received a lovely card and some seeds from my want list that I have been wanting FOREVER! :) Wishing you many blooms for your garden! :) vina

o

We were in the Secret Santa round robin swap together. She sent me some awesome seeds and a Christmas card. I really enjoyed this swap and what she sent me!

Blessings,
Angela

o

Melinda sent a CUTE snow guy card along with some Sedum (yippee!!) and Scabosia stellata seeds for the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010. Thanks so much!!

o

Thanks for the great seeds in the 2010 Secret Santa Seed Swap!

o

Melinda sent me cute card and generous packets of white malva and Rosie O'day alyssum as part of the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much! I can't wait to grow them.

o

Dear Melinda, thank you for the lovely card and seeds you sent me thru Secret Santa Swap, wishing you the best in 2011~

Bea -Graanieb

o

Wonderful person to trade with, seeds clean, well labeled and packed.

o

I received great seeds and a beautiful card from Melinda.

Thanks.

Don

o

Thank you very much for the wonderful card and seeds you gave me in the secret santa swap,, a very merry christmas to you,,Lisa

o

I just wanted to thank Melinda for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. She sent me the most adorable Christmas card and some terrific seeds!

Thank you so much for your generosity!

Merry Christmas!
vina :)

o

Thank you Melinda for sharing Christmas with me in the Secret Santa swap. The card..lovely and the tomato seeds..wonderful! A very Merry Christmas to you!

Annie

o

Thanks for the cute card and seeds. You were an awesome Secret Santa, Margo

o

ilovefarac kept me informed during every step of our trade and sent her end in a very timely manner. Thanks for sharing your seeds with me, Melinda.

o

I had a great trade with Melinda (ilovefarac)! Quick mailing, great communication. It was also the first trade I've done in about 10 years, so she gave me great pointers on packaging mine up as well.

o

I just received a beautiful Santa card filled with packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a dfw texas (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 26, 12 at 13:34

Melinda sent a pretty Christmas card with many seeds from my want list in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much for sharing.

o

Received the cutest Santa card and seeds from Melinda for our SSS. Thanks Margo

o

ilovefarac sent me great seeds from my wish list in the Secret Santa swap, including varieties I don't have :) Thanks!

o

Just completed a trade with Melinda. Great communicator, prompt and generous with the amount she sent. Couldn't be happier with this trade.
George

o

Melinda recently sent me a wonderful box in February's FOTESS Birthday Bash. She is always a thoughtful and friendly trade partner.
Thanks Melinda!
Alana

o

I don't know what else to add. Melinda sent beautiful healthy plants and is very sweet and a joy to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again.

o

This review is a bit late, but I am trying to get caught up on my trade reviews...

Melinda is utterly awesome. Five stars all the way. I sent her an SASE for peppers she was wanting to get rid of. To say she had a TON is a drastic understatement. The 6x9 bubble envelope I sent was packed to the maximum. I had to send her another envelop!!! It, too, came back stuffed.

Communication is great. She keeps you up to date on your trades & is honest.

o

I just had a wonderful trade with Melinda! Seeds were well packed:) Hope to trade again.
Thanks bunches :)
Chrizty

o

Posted by wispfox 6a (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 13, 13 at 15:01

Just did an exchange with Melinda, and her plants arrived quickly and in excellent shape. Thanks so much!

o

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

o

Thank you to Melinda for the beautiful Christmas card and seeds for our 2013 SSS.

o

• Posted by ruthz 8 dfw texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 14, 14 at 10:50

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 29, 14 at 22:52

I received a great card and wonderful seeds from Melinda this year in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you for sharing holiday cheer!

o

Melinda was part of For the Kids Seed Swap 2014 in Round Robin. She followed all directions and was a pleasure to swap with! Thanks!

o

• Posted by cghpnd 7 / N.Virginia (My Page) on
    Sat, Mar 1, 14 at 9:55

Just did a swap with Melinda. She's friendly and quick. Seeds arrived super fast. And safe. Oh and they were well protected from the evil machines.
Thanks a bunch
God Bless.

o

I was happy to trade with Melinda, who happened to be ill during the time we were exchanging emails. She went out of her way to follow up with me and complete the trade, and I would be happy to trade with her again.

o

Melinda sent me a wonderful envelope for FOTESS March Swap. It was well packaged. It came in a timely manner. Such a beautiful butterfly and some great seeds. I enjoyed all of it. Swap with confidence with Melinda.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here