Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvsgrtdanes

ilovefarac

luvsgrtdanes
17 years ago

Don't hesitate to trade with Melinda if you get the chance. A+++ trader!!!

Comments (120)

• muddypaws4ever
    13 years ago

melinda is a great trader!

• elvis
    13 years ago

Another great trade with Melinda! I've traded with ilovefarac for years, and it's always good in every detail~~

You go, girlfriend!

Constance.

• karyn1
    13 years ago

Another great trade with Melinda.

• redthreaddiy
    13 years ago

Got some mixed daylily and trumpet lily 'african queen' from ilovefarac for the Secret Santa Swap! I looked up trumpet lily and they are something new that I have never grown before! I am very excited to plant all of the seeds. Very generous! Cute snowman card and awesome Simpsons stamps too! Thank you!!!

• kms4me
    13 years ago

I want to thank Melinda for the Canna 'Intrigue' seeds that she sent me. They are much appreciated.

Kate

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Thank you so much Melinda for being a part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010!! I received a lovely card and some seeds from my want list that I have been wanting FOREVER! :) Wishing you many blooms for your garden! :) vina

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    13 years ago

We were in the Secret Santa round robin swap together. She sent me some awesome seeds and a Christmas card. I really enjoyed this swap and what she sent me!

Blessings,
    Angela

• daffodillady
    13 years ago

Melinda sent a CUTE snow guy card along with some Sedum (yippee!!) and Scabosia stellata seeds for the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010. Thanks so much!!

• crisann
    13 years ago

Thanks for the great seeds in the 2010 Secret Santa Seed Swap!

• wishdesign
    13 years ago

Melinda sent me cute card and generous packets of white malva and Rosie O'day alyssum as part of the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much! I can't wait to grow them.

• graanieb
    13 years ago

Dear Melinda, thank you for the lovely card and seeds you sent me thru Secret Santa Swap, wishing you the best in 2011~

Bea -Graanieb

• clc70
    12 years ago

Wonderful person to trade with, seeds clean, well labeled and packed.

• dem_pa
    12 years ago

I received great seeds and a beautiful card from Melinda.

Thanks.

Don

• pumkingal
    12 years ago

Thank you very much for the wonderful card and seeds you gave me in the secret santa swap,, a very merry christmas to you,,Lisa

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

I just wanted to thank Melinda for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. She sent me the most adorable Christmas card and some terrific seeds!

Thank you so much for your generosity!

Merry Christmas!
    vina :)

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

Thank you Melinda for sharing Christmas with me in the Secret Santa swap. The card..lovely and the tomato seeds..wonderful! A very Merry Christmas to you!

Annie

• smitties
    12 years ago

Thanks for the cute card and seeds. You were an awesome Secret Santa, Margo

• seedmoney
    12 years ago

ilovefarac kept me informed during every step of our trade and sent her end in a very timely manner. Thanks for sharing your seeds with me, Melinda.

• Carol Thomas Vaughn
    11 years ago

I had a great trade with Melinda (ilovefarac)! Quick mailing, great communication. It was also the first trade I've done in about 10 years, so she gave me great pointers on packaging mine up as well.

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I just received a beautiful Santa card filled with packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

• ruthz
    11 years ago

Melinda sent a pretty Christmas card with many seeds from my want list in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much for sharing.

• smitties
    11 years ago

Received the cutest Santa card and seeds from Melinda for our SSS. Thanks Margo

• katkni
    11 years ago

ilovefarac sent me great seeds from my wish list in the Secret Santa swap, including varieties I don't have :) Thanks!

• gee_oh_nyc
    11 years ago

Just completed a trade with Melinda. Great communicator, prompt and generous with the amount she sent. Couldn't be happier with this trade.
    George

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

Melinda recently sent me a wonderful box in February's FOTESS Birthday Bash. She is always a thoughtful and friendly trade partner.
    Thanks Melinda!
    Alana

• ashley05
    10 years ago

I don't know what else to add. Melinda sent beautiful healthy plants and is very sweet and a joy to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again.

• LullabyF360
    10 years ago

This review is a bit late, but I am trying to get caught up on my trade reviews...

Melinda is utterly awesome. Five stars all the way. I sent her an SASE for peppers she was wanting to get rid of. To say she had a TON is a drastic understatement. The 6x9 bubble envelope I sent was packed to the maximum. I had to send her another envelop!!! It, too, came back stuffed.

Communication is great. She keeps you up to date on your trades & is honest.

• chrizty
    10 years ago

I just had a wonderful trade with Melinda! Seeds were well packed:) Hope to trade again.
    Thanks bunches :)
    Chrizty

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    10 years ago

Posted by wispfox 6a (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 13, 13 at 15:01

Just did an exchange with Melinda, and her plants arrived quickly and in excellent shape. Thanks so much!

(copied from another thread)

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

• smitties
    10 years ago

Thank you to Melinda for the beautiful Christmas card and seeds for our 2013 SSS.

• ruthz
    10 years ago

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

• kchd
    10 years ago

I received a great card and wonderful seeds from Melinda this year in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you for sharing holiday cheer!

• elvimiller
    10 years ago

Melinda was part of For the Kids Seed Swap 2014 in Round Robin. She followed all directions and was a pleasure to swap with! Thanks!

• cghpnd
    10 years ago

Just did a swap with Melinda. She's friendly and quick. Seeds arrived super fast. And safe. Oh and they were well protected from the evil machines.
    Thanks a bunch
    God Bless.

• lovesblooms
    10 years ago

I was happy to trade with Melinda, who happened to be ill during the time we were exchanging emails. She went out of her way to follow up with me and complete the trade, and I would be happy to trade with her again.

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    10 years ago

Melinda sent me a wonderful envelope for FOTESS March Swap. It was well packaged. It came in a timely manner. Such a beautiful butterfly and some great seeds. I enjoyed all of it. Swap with confidence with Melinda.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    9 years ago

Posted by farmer_rons_patch NY Zone 6 (My Page) on
    Wed, Nov 26, 14 at 15:57

Dear, ilovefarac
    I would like to thank you very much for your kindness for including the >>CucuzzaNow seeds are just dimes to the man in the store And the dimes are the things that he needs, And I've been to buy them in seasons before But have thought of them merely as seeds; But it flashed through my mind as I took them this time,
    "You purchased a miracle here for a dime."
    - Edgar A. Guest

One for blackbird, one for the crow,
    One for the cutworm, and one to grow.
    - American saying

Thanks for trading, Ron:)

(copied from another thread)

• Pmb2005
    9 years ago

Melinda has sent me wonderful seeds, nicely packaged and she is a generous and thoughtful OBF swapper too! Thank you Melinda!

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    9 years ago

Melinda is such a great member of Our Bloomin' Friends swap group (O.B.F.). I love her enthusiasm and kindness. She is generous and thoughtful, too. We've traded some seeds and cards and I've always been happy. ;) Thank you, Melinda!

• bluee19
    9 years ago

THANK YOU ilovefarac (Melinda) for being so KIND to this fellow gardener!! Your cards/seeds/thoughtful words has helped me so much. More than you really know!!

I would recommend ilovefarac (Melinda), her seeds are packaged neatly and she sends her trades in a timely manner. I would recommend her to other gardenweb buddies because she is one of the NICEST lady/friend you will know.

• southerngardening24
    9 years ago

I had a great seed trade experience with Melinda. :-)

• terrigail_gw
    9 years ago

I received a great card and seeds from Melinda in the SSS. Thanks so much for your kindness!

• roper2008
    9 years ago

I received some lovely seeds from Melinda in the Secret
    Santa Swap 2014. Thank you.

• dirtdaddy
    9 years ago

Melinda, thanks for the seeds and card! PEACE and Happy 2015, dd.

• l1oness
    9 years ago

I received a card with Christmas Wishes from Melinda (ilovefarac) as part of the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much for the banana peppers and the White Tower Columbine!

• cryptid
    9 years ago

Thanks bunches for the wonderful card and seeds you sent me for the 2014 Secret Santa Seed Swap! - Wishing you-n-yours the happiest, healthiest new year ever! :)

• Phylis
    9 years ago

Melinda sent me two types of Amsonia Bluestars (from my wishlist) in the 2014 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much! I'm excited to grow them. :)

• pugetsoundgardener
    9 years ago

Fantastic trade - *so* generous with the seeds! Would trade again any time.

• Galen xoxox
    7 years ago

Great trade with ilovefarac for the Secret Santa Swap! She sent a card with a big stash of clematis seeds that I can't wait to plant. Thank you again!

Sponsored
Macanson Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Cabinetry & Flooring Company in Ashburn – Since 2013!