Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jaynine60

seedmoney

jaynine
15 years ago

Had a very good trade with Julie. She was prompt and generous and I would trade with her anytime. Thanks, Julie.

Janine

Comments (37)

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Julie sent an SASBE for seeds I had offered. She was very promt, correct materials were sent, and a very friendly gal.

Cindy

• poisondartfrog
    13 years ago

Thanks Julie, for a great trade. I would trade again anytime!
    Alana

• cryptid
    13 years ago

"HOLY KATZ, JULIE!! You are SOOOOOO amazingly generous!! In-freaking-credible,...seriously! "Wow, I'm telling you people (my fellow Garden Webbers), this lady totally rocks th' house!! - Thanks so much, again, Julie! You are definitely an asset to our GW community! :)

• molly_and_me
    13 years ago

Julie sent me seeds for postage. They were mailed to me very quickly and she was very generous with the amounts.

Each pack was well labeled

Hope to have seeds to trade with her soon.

• pvmiscaccount
    13 years ago

I just received some butterfly weed seeds from her today in the mail! Good amount of seeds and well labeled and everything was great! Thanks lots!

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Had a wonderful trade with Julie. Would trade with her anytime. Could not have gone smoother!!
    Thanks for a effortless trade,
    Sherri

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    13 years ago

Just complete a 2nd great trade with Julie. She carefully packaged them in the bubble envelope and was SUPER generous with amounts!! Her seeds from the first trade did soooo well with excellent germination. Can't wait to try these new ones out!
    Wouldn't hesitate to do a third trade with her ;-)
    Thanks again Julie!
    CMK (Christin)

• gardenunusual
    13 years ago

Seedmoney sent me beautiful fresh seeds. Very generous, and she even sent me wonderful extras. I squealed with delight opening her package.

Thank you soooooo very much!!! I can't wait to winter sow these!!!

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

Julie just sent me seeds for postage... goodness was she very generous with the seed amounts, labeled them very well, and mailed them very quickly. Would definitely recommend trading and/or postage offer with Julie. Thanks!!

Em

• ruthz
    13 years ago

I just completed a seed trade with Julie.
    I agree with all the above posts about how generous she is with the seed amounts. Everything about the trade was very nice.
    Thanks Julie

• audrey_gw
    12 years ago

Just had a splendid trade with Julie. She sent me several bonus plants--all in wonderful condition--and, as always, extremely generous amounts of seed.

• Nancy
    12 years ago

Received a wonderful trade from Julie, I am so pleased. Very prompt & generous, highly recommend.

• sherrih
    12 years ago

Just finished my 2nd trade with Julie. Awesome as usual. Thanks for an effortless trade. Would do so anytime.
    Sherri

• grubworm
    12 years ago

Excellent trader - generous, prompt to ship, and good communication. Thanks so much for a great trade. Shirley

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Great Trader! very generous and the seeds were sent quickly.

Thanks Julie!

Lisa

• jaynine
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Julie promptly sent some very special seeds in generous quantities that were well packaged & labeled clearly. It was a pleasure to trade with her and I would do so again anytime.

• ladebugz
    12 years ago

A GW poster girl!!! Awesome!!

• Melinda Hagen
    12 years ago

Just did a trade with her recently! Great communication, very timely manner. Also sent wonderful, specific germination info with seeds! Would definitely trade with her again!

• cashclan
    12 years ago

WOOHOO!!! Oh yes I'm still dancing, had a WONDERFUL trade with Julie, I am so happy I look like the Cheshire Cat with the HUGE grin I have on my face, my cheeks hurt from smiling!!! EXCELLENT trader, generous, prompt and fun to communicate with, this is the kind of trader that makes trading fun. Awhhh yes, now off to plant all my goodies. I HIGHLY recommend Julie and look forward to trading with her again and again and AGAIN!!!!

• muneca_fl
    12 years ago

I did a good trade with seedmoney, fast and very generous. I would trade again.

• kchd
    12 years ago

Made a fantastic trade with Julie - - my first *trade* on GW. She sent a generous amount of seeds. Thanks so much, Julie!

• graanieb
    12 years ago

Love trading with Julie, hope to again, any time.

• ruthz
    11 years ago

Julie is an awesome trader. She is extremely generous, fast to mail and good communication.
    Thank you for a wonderful trade and all the extra's.

• nel.nucifera
    11 years ago

I responded to Julie's sase offer. First of all... Her post was awesome. Pictures, detailed info... It was an offer I could not refuse! I started lurking about because I had seeds that I could spare for sase, myself. But I wanted to look at examples of how to do that without mucking it up.

Very kind, very generous, very detailed and organized... and the photos. Wow! Learned a few things and saw some things I didn't know I wanted.

Overall, it was a very special experience to me. Thankyou, Julie!

• garden_love
    11 years ago

Responded to her sase. very beautiful post btw! Great seeds, VERY smple amount! Would love to try a real trade sometime!

• ruthz
    10 years ago

Julie is the most awesome trader. I think I could start a seed store with all the extras she sent.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    10 years ago

Posted by davsher 5 (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 18, 14 at 10:14

was very nice to get seed from Julie. hope we can trade some time. thanks so much

(copied from another thread)

• mrs.b_in_wy
    10 years ago

Wow! I came home on a Friday night to a fat bubble envelope of awesome seeds from Julie. Can ya think of any better way to start the weekend? She even sent cuttings from a gorgeous tropical cactus! Thank you so much for the wonderful trade!

• kilngod
    10 years ago

Great seed trade with Julie a few weeks ago. Highly recommend her.

• plantsforever
    9 years ago

Great to trade with. Have had several with her. Sorry for not posting sooner. Thanks Julie!

• plantsforever
    9 years ago

Sorry so VERY late with feedback. Took me awhile to figure out how to post on rate and review...duh.

It is just a great experience to trade with Julie. Fast shipper, extremely generous with trade amount. First class trader all the way.

Thanks and sorry for the delay Julie.

• EricaBraun
    9 years ago

Julie was fantastic. I tried to initiate a trade with her, and even though I didn't have anything she wanted, she offered to send me the seeds I requested for a SASE. Extremely generous and great communication. I would highly recommend her.

• SunshineGal
    9 years ago

Just finished the first part of a two-part trade with Julie. I must say, it's been one of the best trades I've ever received. She's very friendly and generous and everything's very healthy and was well-packed. I can't wait til we do part two of our trade next month!

• bbrick2
    9 years ago

By example, seedmoney- Julie - set a standard for how I want to trade on GW. She is meticulous and generous and detailed with valuable instructions and that is how I want to carry forward on GW because the seeds are really a garden handshake of friendship and Seedmoney (love the name) taught me a lesson on how I want to shake garden hands.

• SunshineGal
    9 years ago

I just completed the second half of a two part trade with Julie and am so SO happy with everything she's sent! She's very generous and friendly and I hope we can more trades in the future! Thanks Julie!

• Phylis
    9 years ago

Super generous trader. I'm over the moon.

Thanks so much Julie!

• lorabell_gw
    9 years ago

So very happy with our trade! Very generous, just made my day! A GW member I'd be lucky to trade with again ! Greatly appreciate it !

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz