Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
redheadedninja

rosies

redheadedninja
15 years ago

She offered me Rattlesnake Beans for postage and returned my SASBE very quickly! So generous!

Comments (9)

• redthreaddiy
    14 years ago

I traded with rosies, and she was extremely generous!

She sent me asiatic lilies from 3 different clumps in her garden to make sure that I received different colors.

She shipped them extremely fast, was very thorough in her messages, and replied to emails quickly.

You should have no worries when trading with her. Very kind and generous person.

• redthreaddiy
    13 years ago

Had another GREAT trade with rosies!

She sent everything I asked for and more! I have never rooted cuttings before, so she even sent some rooting hormone to get me started. Such a great person all around. She's generous, has great communication, and ships her plants in amazing condition extremely fast!

Would recommend her always. Great asset to gardenweb!

• carrlinesue
    13 years ago

Rosies,

I had a trade for postage with Rosies and OMG what beautiful plants,she is generous,great communication, and ships her plants in amazing condition extremely fast and also sented labels,if you do a trade with Rosies I know you will be so happy

Would trade again anytime.

Sue

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

rosies sent me 2 large clumps of hardy geraniums for postage, and i couldn't be happier! well packaged and sent very quickly via priority mail. thank you so much for your generosity :D

• SmokyMist
    12 years ago

Opening up Jeannette's package was like opening a Christmas present. She sent everything well packed, labeled, and was a very generous trader. I would trade again with her anytime !

• david883
    10 years ago

I completely agree with everyone's positive reviews here! Opening her package WAS like Christmas! She was very detailed in her messages, everything came well packaged and labeled and she was very helpful in advising on shipping suggestions on trading as I'm somewhat new. I'd recommend trading with Rosies/Jeannette to anyone any day!

• JESSI M
    10 years ago

This was my first trade with another garden web member so I would really like to thank Jeannette for taking a chance and trading with me. She was so helpful with guiding me through how to pack the plants for shipping and was very detail in her 'after arrival instructions' to help me care for the more fragile root cutting I recieved from her. She was more than generous with her plants and knowledge. I hope to look forward to many trades in the future.

• linlily
    9 years ago

Jeanette is one of the most generous traders I've had the pleasure to deal with on Gardenweb. She sent me much more that I expected and each plant was nicely labeled. She has given me advice on growing my new plants and is a great communicator. I hope to trade with her again someday. Thank you so very much, Jeanette.

Linda

• paty99
    9 years ago

Jeanette is definitely a generous trader, she sent me sooo many plants in our recent trade, much more than I expected. I definitely got the better end on this trade. Thank you so much Jeanette
    Pat

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH