Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
onedaylily

muneca_fl

Margie Crawford
13 years ago

Just finished a very nice trade with Olga. Friendly email, good communication, quick shipping and a nice extra. Would be happy to trade again.

Comments (18)

• laspasturas
    13 years ago

Olga was a great person to trade with. She sent a very generous amount of seed and was very friendly.

• beth_b_kodiak
    13 years ago

good communication, prompt reply, prompt mailing
    will trade again
    bethb

• mrsdlight
    12 years ago

wonderfully packed great trader :)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    12 years ago

Posted by aeleva USDA-9 CA (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 13, 11 at 0:37

Good trade. Quick response and good quantity.

(copied from another thread)

12 years ago

Posted by Astroknot 10a (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 13, 11 at 17:19

Just finished my first ever Garden Web seed trade with Muneca-fl, and it was very satisfactory! I received my seeds very quickly, and she even included some extra pepper seeds that she thought I would like. Very thoughtful, and kind!

I also appreciate how the seeds she sent were folded -- in these clever, origami style envelopes that didn't require much tape, and in sturdy magazine pages. I like how practical and economical her bubble envelope was, as well. I am going to use her packaging methods as a guide for my next trades.

12 years ago

Posted by debbiep z8 Ga (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 20, 11 at 13:46

I just completed a very nice trade with Olga,I would for sure trade with her again and recommend her to anyone.She is prompt,generous,and communication was great.Thanks!Debbie

12 years ago

Posted by seedmoney 8A (seedmoney@embarqmail.com) on
    Tue, Feb 28, 12 at 9:11

My first trade with muneca was a pleasure--great communication, ample amount of seeds, super fast mailing and superb packaging. Thanks!

12 years ago

Posted by soilent_green 4b MN (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 5, 12 at 18:33

Nice, hassle-free trade. Good communication. Look forward to trading with her again.

(Copied from another thread)

12 years ago

Posted by Jedonne 6/7 (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 5, 12 at 18:36

First time trying to post feedback. Good trade here...

12 years ago

Posted by lovemeflowers none (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 6, 12 at 12:58

I just completed my first trade on this site with muneca_fl's. It was a great trade....it was fast..packed well and very nice looking seeds. Can't wait to trade with you again

• bluespiritartist
    12 years ago

Did a seed for seed trade with Olga and it was very satisfactory and hope we can do more trades in the future! Thank you Olga!

• itzybitzy_gw
    12 years ago

Just finish a trade with Olga...well packed,clever,super fast.Hope we can do more trades in the future;o)

• SubruralGirl
    12 years ago

Just finished my second trade with Olga and just like last time, seeds were sent quickly, well packed and generous. Thanks for another great trade! Looking forward to doing it again next year!

• ricjo22
    12 years ago

Good trading with Olga. Highly recommended

• debbiep_gw
    11 years ago

I just had a very nice trade with Olga!Great all the way around.Thanks so much!

• galiana
    10 years ago

I very much enjoyed trading with Olga. She sent the seeds promptly, and packaged them well. Thank you!

• margarita10
    10 years ago

I recently traded with Olga and it was a great experience. She was very generous aside from the seeds she also sent me two plants I had been wanting.

Would love to trade with her again.

margarita10

• LullabyF360
    10 years ago

This review is coming late, but I am trying to get caught up on my reviews. So much has been going on, I've been forgetting everything.

She is great. Five stars all the way.

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022