Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cheerpeople

Virgiebaby165

cheerpeople
17 years ago

A+ seed trade. Very prompt and generous in amount and extras:)

Karen

Comments (16)

• firegurl
    17 years ago

I agree. Thanks for all of the great seeds, awesome trader.
    :) Danielle
    Firegurl

• countrypumkin
    17 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Ginny, I love the bonus she sent me. Great trader, Thank you:)
    Joan

• landofoz_07
    17 years ago

Traded with Ginny in February, she's a great trader--very prompt.

• roflol
    17 years ago

Traded with Ginny in response to my wanted post - very generous trader! Thank you! Terri :-)

• ibartoo
    17 years ago

A most Awesome trader.

• marywantsagarden
    17 years ago

2 THUMBS UP!

• virgiebaby165
    16 years ago

Thanks everyone...I love giving twice as much as expected...Mother Nature is also very generous and we need to pay it forward.
    Ginny B.

• cynister
    16 years ago

A very nice person & a great trader!

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Ginny,
    Is a wonderful trader on the computer and in person too! : )
    Remy

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

I just received an envelope full of seeds from Ginny, and when I say "full", I mean FULL!!! I thought one of the seed companies I deal with had mistakenly sent me another order, but no, it was from Ginny! When I opened it up, all I could say was "WOW!!!"
    Ginny is one of those gardeners who inspire the rest of us, one with a love of gardening, a true enabler!!!

Ginny, you're

• graanieb
    15 years ago

Ginny is extraordinary, offered to send me seeds -just wanted Sweet Autumn Clematis---didn't want anything at first --had to tempt her a bit, she's great.

thankful Bea.

• happinessisgardening
    15 years ago

Love all the malvas you sent! Thank you very much! This lady is a great trader!
    Happy gardening!

• kin2mice
    15 years ago

Have yet to receive her seed but she has been so full of helpful advice and so courtious online that I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! I know I will trade/sase with her again if I am ever so fortunate.

• kin2mice
    15 years ago

Got my seed and they were perfect! Nothing crushed, everything labeled so that it was easy to read! I can't wait to get planting! This little mouse gives her an A+

• retsec
    15 years ago

Received seeds for postage from virgiebaby. They were labeled and packaged well and shipped quickly. Would love to trade in the future.

• graanieb
    13 years ago

Once again, gotten seeds for postage from Ginny, she stuffed the envelope with generous amounts of seeds , many of my favorites, got to luv her!

Bea

Sponsored