Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wanna_run_faster

IrishDescended

wanna_run_faster
17 years ago

IrishDescended is a super trader! Ships her end immediately, and very generous! Definitely an asset to GW and a pleasure to have as a new friend!

Comments (71)

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Darla is an absolute joy to trade with! She is full of useful info,generous,fast and an all around sweet lady that I would trade with anytime! Thanks Darla~Angie

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

I've traded with Darla many times. She always seems to have something I want, lol. She is a very sweet person! I'm sure we will trade again and again : )
    Remy

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Just traded with Darla again, and again it was great! Thanks Darla! :)

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Yet another trade with one of my personal favorites!:) Darla is so great to trade with for so many reasons,and apparently I would trade with her again and again....Thanks Darla!:)
    p.s my son is not a member but gives Darla 2 thumbs up for the Drosera she sent!:)

• love2gardennc
    16 years ago

I just completed a terrific trade with Darla, an experience that I hope to repeat in the future.

• medontdo
    16 years ago

WOO HOO another AWESOME GREAT trade with darla!! she's just the sweetest!! a fast, generous, a great comunicator. she's just one of the greatest people i know!! i would recommend her to anyone!! i'm so looking forward to many more great trades!! thanks darla :'))

• plantaholics
    16 years ago

Great trader - very conscientious and generous. Thanks Darla!

Jase

• SusanC
    16 years ago

Darla is a lot of fun to trade with and is super prompt and very generous.

• goozylucy
    16 years ago

I just did a trade with Darla and it was great. Would love to trade again!!!

Michelle

• medontdo
    16 years ago

along with my other post i want to add that i also think she is so wonderful cuz she is in much pain and still sending out her trades, that is a woman for ya!! very dedicated!! i said it befor and i'll say it again! she is so awesome!!! i'd trade with her in a heart beat, she's NEVER let me down!! :')) thanks darla your the best!!

• cynister
    16 years ago

Absoultely wonderful trader! I would love to trade with her again!

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i just can't say ennough nice things about darla!! she's so awesome!! she's just so nice!! she always responds back to ya, she always sends right out!! and she has interesting stuff, ok thats just the need to know stuff!! LOL she's great to converse with!! :')) i just love talking with darla!! i love trading with her, ya just have to!!! LOL

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i tell ya everytime i get my seeds from darla,, its like....hmmm christmas!!! LOL or....my birthday.....or....a surprise!!! LOL i always love it!! :')) thank you sooo much darla!!!

• kms4me
    16 years ago

Darla is fun to talk to, interesting, generous, and a great, prompt trader. I hope this is the first of many deals we work out!

Kate

• karyn1
    16 years ago

I just completed a trade with Darla. She sent the seeds right out and included a nice extra. I'd trade with her again anytime.
    Karyn

• neuling
    16 years ago

I was finally able to complete a trade with Darla. There was a problem with the shipping. A week went by and the plants never arrived. I sent her an email about it. She wasn't sure what was going on either but would find out. She also said that if the plants do arrive and they didn't make it, that she'd send replacements. The plants were returned to sender for some reason (but survived somehow!), and she sent out another batch of plants. I just got them yesterday and they were in excellent shape.

This was a difficult and worrisome situation, but through it all she was calm, courteous and eager to come to a resolution. On the plus side, the plants she sent out originally survived the ordeal and the new batch of plants she sent to me made it as well. Couldn't have asked for a better ending!

• flwrs4ever
    16 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Darla..she was prompt, and fun to trade with

Thanks again Darla !

• debbiep_gw
    16 years ago

I just completed a nice seed trade with Darla,all went well.I hope to trade with you again.Debbie

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

I just had a wonderful trade with Darla! Very prompt and a delight to trade with. Would highly recommend her! Thanks!!!
    ~Wendy

• turkeytaker
    15 years ago

A great trader! She had a bit of a snafu with her side of the trade but was communicative and we had no problems resolving it. She's a really nice lady and I would not hesitate to trade with her again. :)

• dcarpenter
    15 years ago

I just completed another wonderful trade with Darla. She's just a doll. I love talking with her. Her trades are excellent also. Can't wait for the next one.

• kiffy
    15 years ago

Darla was not only a great trader and communicator, but a great teacher for a first-timer to learn from. Thank you Darla!

• squirrelspur
    15 years ago

Just completed a very nice trade w/Darla. She is a very prompt trader and sends generous amounts of seeds.

• dcarpenter
    15 years ago

Just had another trade with Darla! She is so thoughtful and is always sending something extra that she thinks you might enjoy. She is a wonderful person to trade with.

• medontdo
    15 years ago

i ALWAYS love trading with Darla!! she is just the greatest person to trade with she is very sweet, and quick!! and sends bonuses!! she is one of the people who knows me very well and i just love that so well!! she is just the greatest!! i just don't think i could add anymore to what anyone else has already said??!!! LOL Thank you so much again Darla, your the BOMB!!! ~Medo

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

I just finished another trade with Darla. She is a very generous, friendly trader and sends her seeds fast. I look forward to trading again in the future. Thanks!

• dorisl
    15 years ago

Darla and I had a nice trade. She spoiled me with extra seeds and many more cuttings than I had expected.

:)
    Thanks for cheering me up on a flu day!
    Doris

• ibartoo
    15 years ago

I just traded with Darla. She is a great trader and really nice person. Thanks for the trade. Linda

• flowersareforme
    14 years ago

Traded with Darla sept 08,I still wanted to leave her great feedback thanks Darla.

• dcarpenter
    14 years ago

I just completed a wonderful trade with Darla. As always, she a joy to trade with. She even sent me an extra goodie. I love trading with her and talking with her. She's a joy to be around. Can't wait to trade again!!

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

Great trader and a very thoughtful and sweet person as well. I can't wait to trade again.

Denise

• gemsbytrish
    13 years ago

Thanks for the great trade! ~Trish

• crnagora95
    13 years ago

Darla is great- she is fast and gives lots of extras. I want to trade again soon.

• cryptid
    13 years ago

Received a fantastic trade from Darla yesterday, with many bonus seeds! Holy katz,...talk about generous! Thanks tons, Darla! You're a definite credit to our GW community!! :)

• graanieb
    13 years ago

Darla is great, we've traded 3 times so far- and I am just now praising her here, but it's ok, we know and keep trading.

Thank you Darla!!

• bernadette_gourder
    13 years ago

Finished a bulb trade with her. Great looking bulbs and a wonderful lady to talk with and deal with. I see trades in the future.. . :)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    13 years ago

Posted by sherrih 8/LA (My Page) on
    Wed, Nov 10, 10 at 0:11

Just finished a trade with her,and was perfect. would trade with her anytime!! Thanks

(copied from another thread)

• daveedgeguitar
    13 years ago

Another wonderful trade with Darla! Always perfect shipping and very fast. A generous person and one of my favorites! Looking forward to our next trade.

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed a super seed trade with Darla! Would trade with again anytime. Happy Sowing! :) vina

• elliesfun
    12 years ago

Just finished trading with Darla. What an awsome trader. The plants were sent better than some nursery's that I have ordered from. I would trade again in a heartbeat.
    Ellie

• cashclan
    11 years ago

EXCELLENT trader, great communication, quick shipper and very generous. Would trade with Darla any time. :0)

Thank you Darla, let's do it again sometime
    Sharon

• cashclan
    11 years ago

Just finished another trade with Darla, can you tell I liked trading with her? heehee She is very generous, has great communication and is fun to swap with.
    I will GLADLY trade with Darla any time!!!

• LaddaLove34
    10 years ago

Just finished my trade with Darla,she is an excellent trader.I will gladly trade with her again.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    9 years ago

Posted by vaflowernut 6 southwest Va (pcbt07@centurylink.net) on
    Fri, Jun 27, 14 at 14:39

I had a great trade with irishdescended. She is very nice and her plants arrived in great shape. She's a generous trader also. I'd trade with her again anytime. Thanks, Irishdescended.

(copied from another thread)

• gardenpaw
    9 years ago

I just had a wonderful trade with Darla she sent awesome
    plants and lots of extras, I look forward to trading with her
    in the future, very nice lady! Thank you Darla.

• KarenPA_6b
    9 years ago

I had a wonderful trade of hydrangea with Darla. She is really nice and understanding! I would be happy to trade with Darla again.

• ourhighlandhome
    8 years ago

Darla, thanks for understanding that I didn't have the plant we originally traded for. I'll be more vigilant as far as keeping my Exchange Page updated! You traded anyway, and in the end we were both excited with our new-found goods. Thanks, friend! I hope our paths cross in the future....

Nelson

Vincent, AL

• BenLovesBeets (Zone 7b)
    8 years ago

Darla, Thanks so much for your very generous trade of iris bulbils! I received them in perfect condition yesterday! They were so fragrant and fresh :). I cannot wait to plant them! Darla was also amazing to communicate with, prompt to answer all questions with pleasant and informative information to help out fellow gardeners! Hope to have the opportunity to trade again in the future!

• EricaBraun
    8 years ago

Great trade with Darla. She's very generous, has good communication, and ships quickly. I'd happily trade with her anytime.

• amybabyboy3
    8 years ago

Great trade with Darla! Thank you so much for the beautiful clematis and weeping butterfly bush! I am so excited to have both of them in my garden!

Sponsored