Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
gee_oh_nyc

Posted by kilngod 6 KY (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 4, 08 at 19:44

Just completed a great trade with him. Would trade again anytime!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: gee_oh_nyc

prompt, generous and very nice. trading with george was a pleasure and i would do so again anytime. thanks!
janine

o

Just completed a trade with George. He is a GREAT communicator! Prompt shipper and sends wonderful quality seeds! Thanks so much George!!

~Wendy

o

I had a great trade with George as well. He was extremely generous, very courteous and promptly shipped the seeds. I would highly recommend trading with him if you get the opportunity.

Thanks for the tip on the fish pepper George! ;-)

~Lynn

o

Just finished a trade with George. He was very prompt, generous, and was a good trade! Would trade again anytime.

o

I was looking for many types of seeds and George had them for me. He was very generous and sent them on almost immediately. He trusted me to follow through 3 months later with plants! A trusting individual he is! A very good trade. Thanks again!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here