Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
booberry85

heirloomer08

booberry85
16 years ago

I just completed a trade with heirloomer08 and I'm a happy camper. He even threw in some additional tomato seeds. Seeds were sent in a timely fashion too. I'll look to trade with him again.

Comments (21)

• medontdo
    16 years ago

WOW i am very HAPPY!! Perry is sooo generous!! i only asked for a few seeds, and he sent more and a i think some bonus's, it seemed like the next day, LOL he is very quick on deciding!! LOL and very nice to talk to! i like that!! i really like his attitude too!! :')) i would sooo trade with Perry again in a heartbeat!! i Highly recomend trading with Perry!! he is a great trader!! Thank you soo much medo :'))

• ollierose
    16 years ago

Perry is a great trader - thank you!

Diana

• potsey
    16 years ago

Just finished a trade with Perry, everything went very smooth,quick and as promised. Well worth trading with Perry! Thanks again Perry, looking forward to my tomatos. GW: Potsey... (KEVIN)

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

Perry responded to a SASBE offer I'd made. He sent his BE in a timely manner.This is the second time I've dealt with Perry and both times were a pleasure! Thanks Perry!

Kathy

• west_texas_peg
    15 years ago

Just completed another trade with Perry...we are looking forward to the next one. He takes care of business and is prompt in mailing.

Peggy

• yotetrapper
    15 years ago

I just traded with Perry, and he was super quick with sending the seeds. Very happy.

• booberry85
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Perry and I had another great trade. Will look to trade with him again.

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Perry is SUPERFAST on his shipping and always adds a few bonuses. Great communication. I would HIGHLY recommend him as a trader and would gladly trade again!
    Thanks Perry!
    ~Wendy

• ibartoo
    15 years ago

Heirloomer was very generous and shared seeds with me for a sasbe. Thank you so much. Linda

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

I had a great trade with Perry!

• morguegirl
    15 years ago

Perry is a great trader and all around good guy. I have completed two trades with him and I am very happy. He is generous, prompt, and very nice

Amy

• barefoot_contessa
    15 years ago

I had a great trade with Perry, and look forward to doing another trade next year when he has allllllllllllll those new heirloom maters :-)
    Thanks for a wonderful trade!

Carrie

• sonbie
    15 years ago

Perry is super kind. I had lost all my tomato seed collection of ten years of growing to rodents and had posted on seed exchange for help. Perry replied to my request and offered me what varieties were available. I selected what I was trying to replace and we did an uneven trade. The envelope came fast, was well packed and there was more seed varieties than I asked for. Perry is a person that I would highly recommend and would trade with again anytime.
    Thank you for helping me out!
    Sonbie

• shepherdcreations
    15 years ago

I also traded with Perry recently, and yes he is a great trader! Plenty of seeds of each variety, and some are hard-to-find! Thanks Perry!

• cjcjmass
    15 years ago

You are the greatest perry.
    I would highly recommend him for
    any trade.
    Best regards
    Cindy
    cjcjmass

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    15 years ago

Perry has sent me some wonderful seeds not once but TWICE ... very generous trades of some GREAT tomato seeds !

~Iris

• murphysmom2009
    15 years ago

I am a newbie...took advantage of Perry's offer for newbies....he sent lots of seeds, very well marked...very generous....great guy....thanks Perry

• mygot
    15 years ago

I took him up on a newbie offer of tomato seeds and am more than thrilled. Very generous, fast shipping, great selection, and nothing but good things to say.

• ally1275
    15 years ago

I just received the tomato seeds! Thanks so much for the extra bonus... what generosity! Such a pleasure to have met you :o)
    Allyson

• littlemidget
    14 years ago

I received purple pod pole beans and sundrop tomato seeds from heriloomer08. I started them on Sunday and The tomatoes are already 3 inches tall!!! and the beans are all sprouting. I am so happy with my seeds. Perry our ghost peppers are started to finally sprout, now hopefully we will get some peppers on them this summer and I am holding on to your addy to send you a few seeds from them as my thank you!!

• jaleeisa
    14 years ago

Completed another great trade with Perry in February, catching up on my reviews, sorry this is so late! Always a pleasure to trade with Perry!

Kathy

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH